AINP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
Thank you, God! I received my nomination this morning and have accepted it. Super happy :)

Looking for advice on:

1. Should I consider doing an upfront medical? Family of 4

2. I did my biometrics in Mar this year for another application (not immigration). How can I get this linked and updated to my Express Entry profile.

dpinsent

Oct 24, 2016
Qatar
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
Hello All,

I have been in express entry pool since last 2 years. I have 368 score and i see that alberta calls candidates who have score > 300 but i have never received any NOI. my consultant always say that alberta do not disclose the candidates or the NOC they have called and you have not received anything. My profile is created by them so the updates falls into their email id. I thing my consultant is lieing to me that i have not received anything from alberta.

Is it true that alberta never disclose anything? I have tried to search on the net the qualifying criteria but never found anything for previous draws. moreover i do not know any candidates who have received NOI from alberta.

What NOC code they call? Do all candidates have secured job with alberta employer before they receive NOI? Can you all please help?

Some info about me:

EE Score: 368
8 year software development experience
from India
Bachelor degree
Married (wife has ECA but she can't give IELTS)
NOC: 2174

I have kind of started loosing hope. Please help. Seem like my consultant is not sharing all the updates with me from my profile. they have created profile on my behalf but seem like the updates goes into their email box as they have used their login.

@ramiz11 @Naturgrl @Viknz

With someone with software development experience, have you explored the BC Tech Pathway?

dpinsent

Oct 24, 2016
Qatar
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
EE profile created 15 march(481 CRS)
NOI from Alberta 26 march
Application submitted 5 May
Verification email to current and Canadian employer 14 June
Nomination received 16 June (1031 CRS)

I know that I will get ITA under PNP category most probably next week Wednesday.

Can I apply for work permit on the basis of this nomination form Alberta ?

Did you get a response to your question about applying for a work permit based on nomination? I have the same question.

dpinsent

Oct 24, 2016
Qatar
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
Hi , can you please tell me if we recieve NOI . Are we obliged to have already Alberta digital Id or we create it once we accept NOI? Or not because my consultant said that you should have that account.ty .
As far as my knowledge on the process flow goes. If you are sent an NOI and send back an acceptance email to the email address indicated, they will send you a link unique to the applicant to create a MyAlberta ID on the online portal.

simplybaba

Jan 11, 2012
I got the NOI mid of last month- how long it takes to get the nomination after you have submitted the application ? Earlier it should to 30-40 days but it appears processing time has been increased ?

Riya123

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Thank you, God! I received my nomination this morning and have accepted it. Super happy :)

Looking for advice on:

1. Should I consider doing an upfront medical? Family of 4

2. I did my biometrics in Mar this year for another application (not immigration). How can I get this linked and updated to my Express Entry profile.
Congratulations !!

Prabhjeet1982

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Hi, mine application was submitted on 26th July , and since than its on submitted status only. What's the next status update I may expect .....???

BJJCalgary

Jun 2, 2021
You need to wait for another pnp federal draw. This will happen approx. 22 to 24 july.
Then u have to apply for pr application.
Hi Vikinz,
I submitted my application since May28.
Few days ago i sent an email attaching my new WP & my new contract to AINP , I received automatic email from AINP .
I cant see any changes in my status , do you recommend any further steps ?

Last edited: