+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

simplybaba

Jan 11, 2012
@Riya123 @Experts

Today they have requested the documents, submitted it right away - Any idea how long it will take them to issue PNP certificate after the request of documents?

Thanks Much!!!

Reactions: Oilers_lucky

Oilers_lucky

Jul 9, 2021
Did they request the documents from you directly or your employer? Do you have to email on lbr.pnpoffice@gov.ab.ca ? My status changed to information requested today but I didn’t get any email request. Should I just send them last 12 pay slips and my bank statement anyways? because I didn’t include them in my application as the document checklist didn’t ask for these to be included in the submission.

Reactions: simplybaba

simplybaba

Jan 11, 2012
@Oilers_lucky I got the direct email from the officer requesting 2 items - asking for Job offer letter (with other details) AND spouse work permit.

Not sure how long it takes to get PNP certificate once we send them all required documents... @Experts - any idea ? Thank You!

Reactions: Oilers_lucky

kamikaze_AB

Jun 12, 2021
Hello!

I am kindly seeking for some advise from you guys on my AINP application as I am in quite a bit pickle.

I have submitted the AOS application 2 weeks ago. Recently, I have received the NOI from Alberta.

The AINP office only allows one application cross all streams, this means that I may have to drop my AOS application. However, the fee is non-refundable, and I will have to pay additional 500 bucks to apply for the EE PNP stream.

I am not sure if I will get the nomination faster under the EE stream compared to the AOS stream.

Would you guys rather think getting the nomination from the EE stream is faster than the AOS?

Oilers_lucky

Jul 9, 2021
I also have LMIA job offer. I haven’t received any email yet but the application status changed to information requested today. I was trying to be more proactive as I noticed that AINP requested pay slips from some other candidates. Some candidates also mentioned that they submitted their bank statement along with application. I was planning to proactively send this information to lbr.pnpoffice@gov.ab.ca. But if the request comes directly from an officer then I might be better off waiting for their email.

Prabhjeet1982

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
I also have LMIA job offer. I haven’t received any email yet but the application status changed to information requested today. I was trying to be more proactive as I noticed that AINP requested pay slips from some other candidates. Some candidates also mentioned that they submitted their bank statement along with application. I was planning to proactively send this information to lbr.pnpoffice@gov.ab.ca. But if the request comes directly from an officer then I might be better off waiting for their email.

When did you receive NOI and when have you applied ...?

Reactions: Neyafaz

Prabhjeet1982

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Hi does anyone has any idea, if the work permit people have fast track of this whole process of nomination than the ones who don't. ... I am seeing lot of people with WP getting nomination faster ..

Prabhjeet1982

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Not for any specific case but a general observations and I might be wrong , I wonder that if it puts some weight on the file while they are processing it.

simplybaba

Jan 11, 2012
I got the PNP certificate today immediately after submitting the request documents!!!!!! So happy!!!!!!!!!!
Here is the timeline:
June 16: Got NOI
June 17: Submitted the Application
July 19: Request of Document and submitted the same day
July 20: At 9 AM got the certificate - accepted on CIC and score changed to 1000+ - Eagerly waiting for Draw tomorrow :)

Last edited:

Prabhjeet1982

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
I got the PNP certificate today immediately after submitting the request documents!!!!!! So happy!!!!!!!!!!
Here is the timeline:
June 16: Got NOI
June 17: Submitted the Application
July 19: Request of Document and submitted the same day
July 20: At 9 AM got the certificate - accepted on CIC and score changed to 1000+ - Eagerly waiting for Draw tomorrow :)

Many congratulations