+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

Andfgomezrod

Aug 11, 2023
Hi everyone

I received NOI on August 3 and answered on August 8 but not received any response yet. I just want to be sure I’m doing it right. Did you sent your NOI response to albertaexpressentry@gov.ab.ca? What subject did you use? And how did you print the NOI letter? I can’t see an option to download the pdf or something so I just took a screenshot of it, is this valid.? Thanks!

Andfgomezrod

Aug 11, 2023
Hi everyone

I received NOI on August 3 and answered on August 8 but not received any response yet. I just want to be sure I’m doing it right. Did you sent your NOI response to albertaexpressentry@gov.ab.ca? What subject did you use? And how did you print the NOI letter? I can’t see an option to download the pdf or something so I just took a screenshot of it, is this valid.? Thanks!
Hey, please disregard this. I just read some comments above asking the same and I was able to print the letter (I had no access to a PC until today) so there’s nothing else left to cross fingers and wait for the answer email. For reference, I got NOI on August 3, CRS 348, sibling on canada, NOC 22221

Last edited:

Mark_0214

Oct 2, 2020
Hi everyone

Hi, i have the same situation. Got the NOI on aug 3 and responded the same day. I havent received a portal to AAIP and did not receive an automated reply as well.

have you received automated reply?

Last edited:

Andfgomezrod

Aug 11, 2023
Hi, i have the same situation. Got the NOI on aug 3 and responded the same day. I havent received a portal to AAIP and did not receive an automated reply as well.

have you received automated reply?
Hi Mark, no reply yet, but I’ve been reading in other threads some people with the same situation, so I think it’s normal. Let’s wait next week we get some news

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Hello Friends,
I am planning to apply PNP under ruler renewal stream,
I am looking in general information about the ADR requested by immigration officer regarding work experience and employer.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello Friends,
I am planning to apply PNP under ruler renewal stream,
I am looking in general information about the ADR requested by immigration officer regarding work experience and employer.
Don't know about this specific but in general the query asked from employer are last 3 pay slips of the employee, position in company, pay rate,hours worked in a week, vacation taken till date and sometimes names and position of all employees working in the company's, payslips of a specific period. Hope this helps.