+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

Jul 15, 2023
Hello everyone

My NOC code for job is
  • 62010 – Retail sales supervisors
Got my family connection in Alberta (Brother )

CRS #400 (living and working in Alberta)

What are chances to receive a NOI from Alberta ?

im waiting from 2 months
How it works ?

is it worth more waiting in this category with 62010 – Retail sales supervisors job or should I move on and look for another options ?
My work permit will expire in 8 months

please please suggest

Last edited:

rkapoor

Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EE score 347
NOc 12200
family connection: Sister
what are chances of receiving NOI from alberta?

aquatea_tree

Star Member
Mar 13, 2023
I submitted AAIP tech Pilot application from India 25July, can someone please advise what is the current processing time ?

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Hi Friends,

I am looking to apply for Rural Renewal Stream in Alberta.
Please help to share the time line for PNP and if there any forum for it then please share the link.

GurV16

Aug 8, 2023
Hi all, on 4th August 2023 I have received Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter from Alberta and I have emailed the letter received & EE number to
albertaexpressentry@gov.ab.ca on the same day but haven't received the auto generated email response yet. Is it normal? How long does it usually take to receive a response?
Much appreciated your response!

rkapoor

Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all, on 4th August 2023 I have received Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter from Alberta and I have emailed the letter received & EE number to
albertaexpressentry@gov.ab.ca on the same day but haven't received the auto generated email response yet. Is it normal? How long does it usually take to receive a response?
Much appreciated your response!
do you have a family connection and what is your NOC?

asimdesign

Jul 20, 2016
Please does Alberta allocate points in the new portal?
I just want to clarify that do we need to upload proof of funds to AINP submission time...? However, as per document checklist, there is no requirement to upload proof of funds at this stage of application. I just want to further clarify.

Murnau

Aug 3, 2022
Hi everyone. After applying for federal and aor, what are the rules to change jobs after bowp? Do I have to keep the same noc? I'm under Aos. Thanks