10-05-2017
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
File Transfer...
09-08-2017
Med's Done....
26-04-2017
Hi Everyone,
My Brother has 305 CRS score with NOC in demand. In April 20th draw, he didn't get any invitation, despite the fact that draw was made at CRS 302.
I live in Ontario, so unfortunately, my brother has no family connection in Alberta.
Has anyone received invitation in draw without family connection in Alberta Express Entry PNP.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Everyone,
My Brother has 305 CRS score with NOC in demand. In April 20th draw, he didn't get any invitation, despite the fact that draw was made at CRS 302.
I live in Ontario, so unfortunately, my brother has no family connection in Alberta.
Has anyone received invitation in draw without family connection in Alberta Express Entry PNP.
Your NOC has not be chosen along with the CRS score. Alberta doesn’t post the NOCs selected for their draws. It may be 5-10 NOCs only, no one knows. Yes you can get invited without a family member in Alberta. French, job offer (TECH), LMIA, living and working in the province are all other reasons.

kenngee

Apr 18, 2023
Hello guys
I received Noi from alberta (General EE stream) january 19 2023, submitted my application on jan. 26 2023. Status in the portal changed from 'submitted' to 'Application assigned for Assessment' on March 20 2023. Since then there hasn’t been any update and the approximate 3 months in which a decision should be made after submitting a complete application(https://www.alberta.ca/aaip-processing-times-and-inventory.aspx#jumplinks-6)elapsed today 26 April 2023.
Anyone facing this scenario or suggestions please?
Anyone experiencing same??

Apr 26, 2022
I have a question. I have a closed work permit for one year (young professional visa) and my EE profile says "valid job offer: not applicable" but I have a job offer issued for the same company which applied for my young professional. Is this correct or would it have to say "Valid job offer: applicable"? Thank you

CanadianDream2945

Star Member
May 15, 2023
Good day. I need help. Did anyone ever experience their status reverting back to 'Submitted' after it being 'Information Requested'??

The officer reached out to me and I e-mailed the document he requested. After a few hours, he acknowledged it and said that my application is now in queue. It was 'Information Requested' since and after 11 days, it was back to 'Submitted'. In my AAIP dashboard, it shows no trace of the 'Information Requested' status and I received no update.

This is under general express entry, outland.
I hope it's a glitch. But anyone may have more info about this? Thank you very much.
any update yet?!

Imrankhan27

Nov 28, 2017
Hi all,
I have 9 months of experience in pharmaceutical company in Ontario and my crs score is 414
So recently I moved to Lloydminster Alberta for the rural renewal stream
But it’s says I should have minimum of 12 months in 18 months period
My question if I work 3 more months in a different noc job am I eligible for this program?

because there is no pharmaceutical company here

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi all,
I have 9 months of experience in pharmaceutical company in Ontario and my crs score is 414
So recently I moved to Lloydminster Alberta for the rural renewal stream
But it’s says I should have minimum of 12 months in 18 months period
My question if I work 3 more months in a different noc job am I eligible for this program?

because there is no pharmaceutical company here
Yes as long as NOC is not on ineligible list and your job offer is eligible. Your TEER experience must match with your TEER's job offer too. All in the eligibility requirements. Assume you have community endorsement and job offer.

Imrankhan27

Nov 28, 2017
Yes as long as NOC is not on ineligible list and your job offer is eligible. Your TEER experience must match with your TEER's job offer too. All in the eligibility requirements. Assume you have community endorsement and job offer.
Thank you for your reply..
So I can start work in food industry right?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for your reply..
So I can start work in food industry right?
What TEER is it? You can work as long as the NOC is not on the ineligible list. Do you have a job offer and community endorsement stating your employer and you are eligible? Does your job offer meet the requirements? Is your employer eligible? Starting a job does not allow you to apply to the program. Read the program website.

Reactions: mannual

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys
I received Noi from alberta (General EE stream) january 19 2023, submitted my application on jan. 26 2023. Status in the portal changed from 'submitted' to 'Application assigned for Assessment' on March 20 2023. Since then there hasn’t been any update and the approximate 3 months in which a decision should be made after submitting a complete application(https://www.alberta.ca/aaip-processing-times-and-inventory.aspx#jumplinks-6)elapsed today 26 April 2023.
Anyone facing this scenario or suggestions please?
Have you heard anything from your application!!