+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

Maureen04

Apr 4, 2023
Hello everyone. Please I got a letter of interest from alberta on 31st of March and then I forwarded the letter to AAIP on Sunday 2nd April. I was expecting an automated response to it but I didn’t . Should I be bothered?

Singh_Indiana

Feb 17, 2023
Hello everyone. Please I got a letter of interest from alberta on 31st of March and then I forwarded the letter to AAIP on Sunday 2nd April. I was expecting an automated response to it but I didn’t . Should I be bothered?
There is no automatic response system in AAIP. You will hear back in 1-3 days. Also, if you're applying on the basis of relative who's related to your spouse, then I would suggest not to move forward as they are declining the application for that adaptability factor.

Reactions: Maureen04

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
It takes a while, expect it in this week,hopefully before long weekend.

Reactions: Maureen04

Maureen04

Apr 4, 2023
There is no automatic response system in AAIP. You will hear back in 1-3 days. Also, if you're applying on the basis of relative who's related to your spouse, then I would suggest not to move forward as they are declining the application for that adaptability factor.
Thanks for your response @Singh. I am applying on the basis of my sister hope that is not a negative factor

eahn

Star Member
Nov 17, 2013
Congratzjust want to ask how many days or weeks they are giving you to submit the documents after invitation? Thank you so much

LeBe

Mar 30, 2023
Hi Everyone,
The pr portal for my wife has been updated on April 11 (BGC has been completed).
She is the dependant and I am the principal applicant, and my BGC is still under progress.
Any idea what is going on? Her biometrics is still in progress and Eligibility has not been started.
Thanks for your info.

Ajit1975

Star Member
May 15, 2016
Hi need advise
Can applicant with (closed work permit ) 1 year of Canadian work exp.
1. travel back to hometown and apply nomination and pr process from hometown.

2. after ITA/ nomination can go on unplaid leave for 5 months.
Thanks

Aminder

Dec 13, 2018
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi guys
Need help
I’m working in Ontario as a office admin from last 20 months, completed my 2 years study in Ontario. Thinking about to move to Alberta under rural renewal program. Is it worth to move under thi program?

packetintransit

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
I submitted my application on February 1st, 2023. Today, I received an email from an officer who requested my payslips for the month of March 2023. Then, I noticed that my application status changed from 'submitted' to 'Application Assigned for Assessment.' I'm not sure about the process timelines, to be honest.

I am an inland applicant and have been working in Alberta since July 2021 in an LMIA exempt job through intra-company transfer.

kenngee

Apr 18, 2023
Hello guys
I received Noi from alberta (General EE stream) january 19 2023, submitted my application on jan. 26 2023. Status in the portal changed from 'submitted' to 'Application assigned for Assessment' on March 20 2023. Since then there hasn’t been any update and the approximate 3 months in which a decision should be made after submitting a complete application(https://www.alberta.ca/aaip-processing-times-and-inventory.aspx#jumplinks-6)elapsed today 26 April 2023.
Anyone facing this scenario or suggestions please?

Reactions: mannual