+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta AINP March 2019 NOI Notification of Interest

Vik_007

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
Bro we have score 1.5 times more than the required CRS. We have study from alberta and working in alberta.our NOC is in demand.i dont see any point of waiting more.we are already waiting from 5 months. Its better we try to improve our ielts and go to federal.this ainp process is stupid

Kiratbajwa96

Feb 13, 2020
Bro we have score 1.5 times more than the required CRS. We have study from alberta and working in alberta.our NOC is in demand.i dont see any point of waiting more.we are already waiting from 5 months. Its better we try to improve our ielts and go to federal.this ainp process is stupid
Yeah I don’t get it! I don’t understand it! Yeah but I have to wait until May Cos my two year experience will give me more points. I’ll start preparing for my ielts though! Thanks for the advice

PrincessR

Jan 16, 2020
In terms of regulation, alot of professions are also regulated and in return receive NOI...one clear example is psychiatric Nurses or registered Nurse...I believe one major factor to receive a NOI is based on the amount of professions needed at that point in time ..There is still possibilities that Alberta can invite.
You mean nurses are regulated in receiving NOI in Alberta? Are they giving NOI for nurses??

Reactions: Iram Sayed

ingoingoingo

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
3111 (CRS 1058)
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-02-2020
IELTS Request
30-11-2019
Med's Done....
07-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2020
LANDED..........
29-09-2020
You mean nurses are regulated in receiving NOI in Alberta? Are they giving NOI for nurses??
You will very likely need to evidence your eligibility to work in a regulated profession to be able to proceed with an immigration application at provincial or federal level ... certainly when it comes to validity of a job offer. For physicians and pharmacists, this includes confirming your credentials via a separate ECA system to WES etc. For everyone in a regulated profession, it involves meeting the criteria of any national assessment process and the provincial regulator.

Nursing is a high demand profession in Alberta. Though the provincial government were potentially laying off around 700 nurses from AHS, though perhaps this will change and affect the Calgary and Edmonton zones more.

See https://nurses.ab.ca/ and https://www.nnas.ca/

The process is usually: send lots of documents, pay lots of money, wait for several months, send some more documents and money. It prepares you for more of the same down the line! But keep the faith and things will work out.

PrincessR

Jan 16, 2020
You will very likely need to evidence your eligibility to work in a regulated profession to be able to proceed with an immigration application at provincial or federal level ... certainly when it comes to validity of a job offer. For physicians and pharmacists, this includes confirming your credentials via a separate ECA system to WES etc. For everyone in a regulated profession, it involves meeting the criteria of any national assessment process and the provincial regulator.

Nursing is a high demand profession in Alberta. Though the provincial government were potentially laying off around 700 nurses from AHS, though perhaps this will change and affect the Calgary and Edmonton zones more.

See https://nurses.ab.ca/ and https://www.nnas.ca/

The process is usually: send lots of documents, pay lots of money, wait for several months, send some more documents and money. It prepares you for more of the same down the line! But keep the faith and things will work out.
Thank you for the response. It means a lot. I've been worrying if I could get a nomination until my ielts expire this coming july.

syedmujeeb01

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Dear Experts, Please advise !!

My wife profile is already in pool and I secondary applicant in that. However, I am qualifying with more points for SASKETCHWAN PNP compare to my wife and we cannot make SNIP profile if we don't have express entry profile number.

My question, can I also make another express entry profile with the primary applicant as me and my wife as a secondary applicant?

Please let me know if we can maintain 2 profiles in express entry

maplemom

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Yes you can do that. Infact some agents advise that you actually do that so that you can double your chances.
Dear Experts, Please advise !!

My wife profile is already in pool and I secondary applicant in that. However, I am qualifying with more points for SASKETCHWAN PNP compare to my wife and we cannot make SNIP profile if we don't have express entry profile number.

My question, can I also make another express entry profile with the primary applicant as me and my wife as a secondary applicant?

Please let me know if we can maintain 2 profiles in express entry

ingoingoingo

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
3111 (CRS 1058)
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-02-2020
IELTS Request
30-11-2019
Med's Done....
07-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2020
LANDED..........
29-09-2020
Thank you for the response. It means a lot. I've been worrying if I could get a nomination until my ielts expire this coming july.
I think so ... they say EE profile expiry in 3 months reduces chance to get NOI via AEES. So guess this might be close to when your IELTS expires too? For nursing licensing, it looks like IELTS has to be within past 12 months (though they might have an exemption if nursing school was in English [or French]). But you would likely end up needing to renew IELTS for federal application as/when get provincial nomination, as needs to be valid when you submit PR after ITA and when PR is granted. So maybe schedule another exam for around June anyway, to account for how long it’ll take to get your official results back. Unless you’re worried that your score might go down and affect overall eligibility for AINP or FSW program.

PrincessR

Jan 16, 2020
I think so ... they say EE profile expiry in 3 months reduces chance to get NOI via AEES. So guess this might be close to when your IELTS expires too? For nursing licensing, it looks like IELTS has to be within past 12 months (though they might have an exemption if nursing school was in English [or French]). But you would likely end up needing to renew IELTS for federal application as/when get provincial nomination, as needs to be valid when you submit PR after ITA and when PR is granted. So maybe schedule another exam for around June anyway, to account for how long it’ll take to get your official results back. Unless you’re worried that your score might go down and affect overall eligibility for AINP or FSW program.
Thats exactly what Im worrying. I am not sure if I could get another high score in ielts. I just creted my EE last january. So maybe I really need to take ielts again. If I could get the nomination I could get additional 600 points, so even if my ielts are low, still I could get an ITA. Is that right? Or Im thinking it wrong? Hehe