+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta AINP March 2019 NOI Notification of Interest

oyukuwife1234

Sep 13, 2019
I decided to enter the pool with my score below 7 hoping for Alberta pnp. Will work on improving my ielts score next month. When I was filling my express entry profile it asked how much am bringing. Can someone please tell me how to write it kos I put 20,000 CAD but it’s saying incorrect. This is the last step for me to submit my express entry profile. Your input will be highly appreciated. Thank you

Kiratbajwa96

Feb 13, 2020
This is strange. Your NOC is even listed as high demand & with you having Canadian education & local experience I dont see why you should not be selected.
I know that’s why I am so worried!! And I know some friends who are in the same situation!!! It sucks to wait that long

Kiratbajwa96

Feb 13, 2020
With NOC as number 1 in Alberta high demand NOC's, schooled in Alberta and have experience in Alberta as well. All this while, they have been inviting the NOC since last year and you were not invited? is either your making this up or something is wrong with your profile.
No am not making it up! I wish I was though!! Either I have bad luck or they are taking forever to make their decision. I talked to my consultant and according to her there’s high volume of applications in this NOC!! But it’s stressful to wait

Kiratbajwa96

Feb 13, 2020
You arent alone bro same case with me noc 6311. Study from alberta and working in alberta crs 451. Waiting in the pool from almost 6 months.
I know it’s taking forever!! I hope we will get it in February Let’s hope for the best! You have really good scores I wonder why ? May be Cos they have high volume or applications in this NOC too. My two years experience is done in May as well and I’ll have 448 scores by then but I can’t wait!!

Reactions: Vik_007

Apoorva_1987

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Sep-2019
IELTS Request
12-Nov-2019
Hi everyone, Does NOC 2171 belong in the high demand list of Alberta?

I am in the pool with CRS 451 and NOC 2171. Never lived or worked in Canada, neither have an employment offer.

Do I stand a chance for Alberta PNP?

PrincessR

Jan 16, 2020
Hi everyone, Does NOC 2171 belong in the high demand list of Alberta?

I am in the pool with CRS 451 and NOC 2171. Never lived or worked in Canada, neither have an employment offer.

Do I stand a chance for Alberta PNP?
Yes. Tech jobs are the most in demand in canada today.when did you create your EE?

Vik_007

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
I know it’s taking forever!! I hope we will get it in February Let’s hope for the best! You have really good scores I wonder why ? May be Cos they have high volume or applications in this NOC too. My two years experience is done in May as well and I’ll have 448 scores by then but I can’t wait!!
I know bro it sucks.it feels like they are making us fool. I am just gonna wait this month only.i will take my ielts again n go to federal directly.

Reactions: Kiratbajwa96

Kiratbajwa96

Feb 13, 2020
I know bro it sucks.it feels like they are making us fool. I am just gonna wait this month only.i will take my ielts again n go to federal directly.
Yeah I think that’s the only option I’m left with too! I’ll wait till May since my 2 years will be done but I’ll start preparing for it. I just hope we’ll get it soon Let’s see

Vik_007

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
Yeah I think that’s the only option I’m left with too! I’ll wait till May since my 2 years will be done but I’ll start preparing for it. I just hope we’ll get it soon Let’s see
I think they just say that they are giving priority to the people who have ties with alberta but i dont think so thats the case.

Sedorfwhite

Feb 14, 2020
Hi any one, plz help on what do abt my current employment mistake are made why filling my date of employment the year is 2018/10 but I input 2019/10 on my AINP 012 form. Thanks