+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta AINP March 2019 NOI Notification of Interest

Otujodaja

Mar 17, 2018
Please has anyone with NOC 1241 gotten nomination and what is your timeline please. I have not seen anyone with this noc give any timeline and it's worrying

The Magician

Feb 5, 2018
Please has anyone with NOC 1241 gotten nomination and what is your timeline please. I have not seen anyone with this noc give any timeline and it's worrying
Yes my spouse got the nomination on 31st Jul. She has the same NOC. We have already couriered the documents and they have received it on 8th of August. Now we are waiting for the file number. What is your timeline? Have you received

The Magician

Feb 5, 2018
I am reposting my query if someone can help.

We received NOI late on 31 July. Our CRS score was and currently stands at 434. However, IELTS of my spouse is expiring on Sep 09. Considering that She reappeared in IELTS but did not get the desired score, subsequently, if we update her IELTS in the profile our score will go down to 412.

Please suggest should we update her IELTS score now in our express entry profile. What will happen if score goes down after NOI? are we still in the race?

Priya85

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Pls check the other AINP threads there are at least 4-5 to my knowledge who have received the NOI on 31st July for NOC 1241 including me. My timeline is as follows:
NOI : 31st July
NOC: 1241 Main NOC
Accepted: 2nd Aug
Reccvd Document Checklist: 2nd August
Docs Delivered: 19th August
File Number: Pending
Nomination : Pending

When did you send the documents. Hopefully within 2 months of submitting docs we should receive the nomination.

Reactions: Omar abdulazeez

Lindaogbeide

Nov 19, 2017
Hello Everyone! I am new here and I would like to know what are the required documents to be couriered once a notification is received...Thanks all

Otujodaja

Mar 17, 2018
I am reposting my query if someone can help.

We received NOI late on 31 July. Our CRS score was and currently stands at 434. However, IELTS of my spouse is expiring on Sep 09. Considering that She reappeared in IELTS but did not get the desired score, subsequently, if we update her IELTS in the profile our score will go down to 412.

Please suggest should we update her IELTS score now in our express entry profile. What will happen if score goes down after NOI? are we still in the race?
I suggest you summit your documents as the lowest ranking candidate that day was 400, and you are well above that, i am not an expert, but no harm in trying

Otujodaja

Mar 17, 2018
Pls check the other AINP threads there are at least 4-5 to my knowledge who have received the NOI on 31st July for NOC 1241 including me. My timeline is as follows:
NOI : 31st July
NOC: 1241 Main NOC
Accepted: 2nd Aug
Reccvd Document Checklist: 2nd August
Docs Delivered: 19th August
File Number: Pending
Nomination : Pending

When did you send the documents. Hopefully within 2 months of submitting docs we should receive the nomination.
thanks for all the responses, i know of NOI received, i mean the actual nomination. I just wanted to know how fast it takes to get 600 points

Otujodaja

Mar 17, 2018
Yes my spouse got the nomination on 31st Jul. She has the same NOC. We have already couriered the documents and they have received it on 8th of August. Now we are waiting for the file number. What is your timeline? Have you received
Did they acknowledge receipt of your documents

Athelas

Aug 22, 2019
Hi all,

Question about AINP - their requirements say 'are working in an occupation...'

Does this mean you need to have a current job, or to show work experience in your primary NOC? Mine is 4164, I have four years of experience but am not currently working. Your help would be very much appreciated!

NAM2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Got My nomination Today

This is my Timeline that I want to share:

EE Created: May 30, 2019
(Under CEC got 401 score only)
NOI received: June 21, 2019
NOI Accepted: June 24, 2019
Docs requested: June 25, 2019
Docs Mailed: July 04, 2019
Docs Received: July 05, 2019
File number Received: August 6, 2019
Additional docs sent: August 6, 2019
Nomination received: August 19, 2019

NOC 6311
Siblings in AB
No Restrictions

Hope it will be helpful to you as well. Waiting is real.
Congratulations for making it so far! And thanks again for sharing!
Hopefully you will give us good news with an ITA in early September!

NAM2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
If someone can help me out.

We received NOI late on 31 July. Our CRS score currently stands at 434. However, IELTS of my spouse is expiring on Sep 09. She has reappeared in IELTS but did not get the same score, subsequently, our score will go down to 412. Please suggest should we update her IELTS score now in our express entry profile. What will happen if score go down after NOI? are we still in the race?
Never mind what was the CRS min. for the draw that provided you with a NOI. You have to maintain information on your EE profile updated.
You're NOI is still valid, it will only expire after 30 days of emission and for no other reason.
If you have already mailed your application you will for sure get a request for additional documentation as you'll have provided an expired document. Apart from that you don't have any reason to worry. IELTS minimum is an obligation for you as the principal applicant.
Good luck to you two!