+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta AINP March 2019 NOI Notification of Interest

Always2019

Jun 3, 2019
Hello guys,
Did anyone get NOI related to noc starting with 72 Group??
My CRS score is 448. NOC 7231.
1 year experience in alberta.
Are there any chances to get NOI?
Yes I do. NOI May 15, But my application is in-eligible because i was in Trade regulated in Alberta.
FILE Number july 16
final decision August 8.

NAM2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
I have also to submit documents by 30th August but my ielts is expiring on 19th. What should I do?
Get yourself on revision mode for IELTS and register for the earliest session available as you will need to provide results soon as additional documentation.
Since you must provide valid IELTS results I would strongly recommend to have the documents reaching them by the 19th as your application would be assessed as incomplete by a strict officer otherwise.

Reactions: mpap7

jovich

Aug 10, 2019
Thank you for sharing.
They have been quite responsive with you. Maybe because you are falling under CEC.
If you're willing could you please share with us:
-Ties in AB or in Canada.
-Your NOC.
-Kind of additional documentation requested.
-ties in alberta

mpap7

Aug 1, 2019
Get yourself on revision mode for IELTS and register for the earliest session available as you will need to provide results soon as additional documentation.
Since you must provide valid IELTS results I would strongly recommend to have the documents reaching them by the 19th as your application would be assessed as incomplete by a strict officer otherwise.
Thanks for your prompt reply. I have appeared in IELTS already, and expecting result on 16th. So, I have decided to wait till then. Is that ok?

RmkB

Aug 12, 2019
Thanks for your response, hope i will get that, waiting from long time! Can you share your CRS score and when you made your EE profile?

hitendarlala

Aug 14, 2019
Hi All,
My NOC code is 1224 (Property Administrator) with CRS score 409 (with active EE profile).

I would appreciate if anyone can advise, if there are any chances for me to get a NOI from Alberta.

Dilraj91

Jul 31, 2019
Congratulation on getting the provincial grail!
Could you please tell us if you got an email from AINP? or you just got a notification in your IRCC account?
I received mail from officer in 1 mail he sent me the password protected file and in other he sent me the password
It was neither from ircc not ainp

Reactions: NAM2014