+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta AINP March 2019 NOI Notification of Interest

Xyz12345

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Too bad so sorry
Unfortunately this happened to a friend. Received nomination and 5 mins later profile became ineligible. Called AINP and they said they don't forward nomination to new EE profile you have to get back in the pool and wait to be selected again....bummer. So quickly recreate a new profile with same information and wait to receive NOI again.
What was final result? I gotten into same problem!

The Magician

Feb 5, 2018
Never mind what was the CRS min. for the draw that provided you with a NOI. You have to maintain information on your EE profile updated.
You're NOI is still valid, it will only expire after 30 days of emission and for no other reason.
If you have already mailed your application you will for sure get a request for additional documentation as you'll have provided an expired document. Apart from that you don't have any reason to worry. IELTS minimum is an obligation for you as the principal applicant.
Good luck to you two!
Thank you I feel more relax now. I think the lowest who got the nomination was 400

Deepvirk1824

Mar 5, 2018
Hello, my CRS is 359 with NOC 2132 mechanical engineer. I have relatives with blood relation in Calgary. So, please guy tell me do I have any chance to get NOI because I am in EE pool from May 2019 and some draws were passed with low CRS but I can't get NOI

NAM2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Hello, my CRS is 359 with NOC 2132 mechanical engineer. I have relatives with blood relation in Calgary. So, please guy tell me do I have any chance to get NOI because I am in EE pool from May 2019 and some draws were passed with low CRS but I can't get NOI
You're thinking like many of us in terms of CRS score but you have to remind yourself that invitation draws are not merely limited to that. AINP is also inviting applicants in the pool as for NOC as needs are expressed in the province. Sadly, we don't have these details in the case of AB.
Keep hopeful and look for a job, it is you're sure way into AB.

Omar abdulazeez

May 25, 2019
Pls check the other AINP threads there are at least 4-5 to my knowledge who have received the NOI on 31st July for NOC 1241 including me. My timeline is as follows:
NOI : 31st July
NOC: 1241 Main NOC
Accepted: 2nd Aug
Reccvd Document Checklist: 2nd August
Docs Delivered: 19th August
File Number: Pending
Nomination : Pending

When did you send the documents. Hopefully within 2 months of submitting docs we should receive the nomination.

hope we can communicate together we have the same noc and same day we received the noi we are here in Doha

Zion201

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
What was final result? I gotten into same problem!
The nomination wasn't transferred she's back in the pool with new EE and hasn't been reelected or issued new NOI since then. Really heartbreaking but hopeful.

Sorry about this. What was your cause for ineligible profile?

Xyz12345

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
The nomination wasn't transferred she's back in the pool with new EE and hasn't been reelected or issued new NOI since then. Really heartbreaking but hopeful.

Sorry about this. What was your cause for ineligible profile?
Pof- short by 40$

Dilraj91

Jul 31, 2019
Pof- short by 40$
This happened with me as well but luckily my NOI was transferred immediately. Send ainp and your immigration officer a mail explain them your situation
In my case officer replied me within 5 mins. She attached my NOI with new ee profile and sent me the notification that she sent u ircc

Xyz12345

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
This happened with me as well but luckily my NOI was transferred immediately. Send ainp and your immigration officer a mail explain them your situation
In my case officer replied me within 5 mins. She attached my NOI with new ee profile and sent me the notification that she sent u ircc
Was it NOI or nomination? Mine is nomination!

Dilraj91

Jul 31, 2019
What was her name( your officer)? Fid it happen recently? Mine happened yest. Did any rules changed recently bro!
It happened day before yesterday. Only minimum fund requirements changed a bit. It happened now because portal was updated this week