Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Kingston
AOR Received.
28-11-2019
Passport Req..
24-05-2022
Hi Cmar, I chose Provincial Nominee. I am still waiting for the file no.
Best of luck!
Thanks...best of luck to you as well...nomination coming soon :)

Ibrahim_zx

Sep 27, 2016
Hi Ibrahim,
Thanks mate.

My current employer wasn't contacted for sure and I cannot be sure of my past employers as I have a lot of employers :). But most likely, if your reference letters are as per their requirements and if one or more of your employers are "established" names, maybe they don't bother. But that is guess work. I am only sure of my current employer as they didn't get any email / call from Alberta.

Thanks for sharing

Quience

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Hi guys,
I have received NOI from AINP.
However, I would really appreciate if you can help as I’m unaware of the entire process.

Thanks.

Reactions: TOLEXTONIA

Zion201

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Hi guys,
I have received NOI from AINP.
However, I would really appreciate if you can help as I’m unaware of the entire process.

Thanks.
Congrats. What's your Noc and crs score please

As for the process you are to send your notification of interest back to them (if you can't download it then screenshot it and attach to the email) they'll then reply with further instructions and documents lists.

Reactions: Quience

Lucy K

Jul 12, 2019
My time line
May 2- Received NOI
May 2- Accepted and received check list
May 23- Posted Documents
July 16- Got File No and request for additional documents
June 24- Document received and file updated
August 1- Got call and nomination email
NOC- 1421

Chiji11

Aug 14, 2018
My time line
May 2- Received NOI
May 23- Posted Documents
NOC- 1421
Hi I was asked for additional documents on the 19 and was told in the email that my file will be reviewed on the 25 jul but I didn’t get any mail saying documents received and file updated ...anyways congratulations on your nomination

Otujodaja

Mar 17, 2018
What additional documents do they ask for plz. Just want to be ready
Hi I was asked for additional documents on the 19 and was told in the email that my file will be reviewed on the 25 jul but I didn’t get any mail saying documents received and file updated ...anyways congratulations on your nomination

Always2019

Jun 3, 2019
Congratulation !
Please what is the call all about ? and am wondering if the call your employer as well ?

I received File Number June 16 and Update File June 19 and Email Said on Queu as at June 19.
Your expression of interest will be assessed on the information available on Tuesday, July 23, 2019.
Kindly Give Tips.
Thanks

Always2019

Jun 3, 2019
My time line
May 2- Received NOI
May 23- Posted Documents
NOC- 1421
Congratulation !
Please what is the call all about ? and am wondering if the call your employer as well ?

I received File Number June 16 and Update File June 19 and Email Said on Queu as at June 19.
Your expression of interest will be assessed on the information available on Tuesday, July 23, 2019.
Kindly Give Tips.
Thanks

Lucy K

Jul 12, 2019
Congratulation !

Kindly Give Tips.
Thanks
My employer was not called. The lady asked verification questions like
Date of Birth; Current employment and duties: current address and my previous employment start- end date and duties

Reactions: Always2019

rishabh212

Jul 13, 2019
What is your NOC or can you kindly state your timeline
NOC - 0621 (RETAIL AND WHOLESALE TRADE MANAGERS)
TIMELINE
NOI - 16th April
Docs received at Alberta - 24 MAY
Acknowledgment - 11 JULY

May I know if anyone received a nomination in this NOC

rishabh212

Jul 13, 2019
My time line
May 2- Received NOI
May 23- Posted Documents
NOC- 1421
Congrats dear,
You are from which country? At what Canada time you received the call? And the call was from Canada number or a local number of your country??
And when you sent your document package, what did you include in that, like your bank account statement, salary slips, contract letters, Income Tax Returns???