+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta AINP March 2019 NOI Notification of Interest

Hussain91

Jul 8, 2019
Hey guys congrats to those who received NOI Yesterday. Please do post your timeline and especially your NOC and CRS score as it would help people awaiting an NOI from Alberta.

Always2019

Jun 3, 2019
Hi I was asked for additional documents on the 19 and was told in the email that my file will be reviewed on the 25 jul but I didn’t get any mail saying documents received and file updated ...anyways congratulations on your nomination
Hi chiji
Any update from your side ?

Lucy K

Jul 12, 2019
You are from which country? At what Canada time you received the call? And the call was from Canada number or a local number of your country??
And when you sent your document package, what did you include in that, like your bank account statement, salary slips, contract letters, Income Tax Returns???
I am in Calgary, received call 12 pm
I submitted my employment letter, no income documents submitted.

Dimps

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Hello guys. I’m quite confused about my NoC, my title in my current work is “Loans Processor”. Upon searching it to canada’s website for correct NoC, Financial sales representative is the one popping out (NoC6235) but my agent told me that the correct NoC should be 1232 which is Loans officer because it’s the one that is close to my title loans processor. I checked the job description of financial sales representative and compared it to loans officer JD, they are both the same duties. 100% the same. Can i select NoC 6235 instead of NoC 1232? If I choose NOc 6235, should i request a new certificate of employment changing my title to Financial sales representative instead of Loans processor?

Dimps

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Hi Hussain! Maybe you can help me with this? I’m quite confused about my NoC, my title in my current work is “Loans Processor”. Upon searching it to canada’s website for correct NoC, Financial sales representative is the one popping out (NoC6235) but my agent told me that the correct NoC should be 1232 which is Loans officer because it’s the one that is close to my title loans processor. I checked the job description of financial sales representative and compared it to loans officer JD, they are both the same duties. 100% the same. Can i select NoC 6235 instead of NoC 1232? I just found out that noc 6235 is in high demand in alberta and I also saw in some thread that pei also invite noc6235 from previous draw. If I choose NOc 6235, should i request a new certificate of employment changing my title to Financial sales representative instead of Loans processor? What worries me is if ever I receive ITA from alberta or pei soon, will they call my employer about my job title? My manager or Hr could forget that i requested to change my title to financial sales representatve and tell to pei or alberta that my current title is loans processor. But regarding in Job description, financial sales rep and loans officer is 100% the same. TIA

Dimps

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Hey did u get an NOI from Alberta
Hi Hussain! Maybe you can help me with this? I’m quite confused about my NoC, my title in my current work is “Loans Processor”. Upon searching it to canada’s website for correct NoC, Financial sales representative is the one popping out (NoC6235) but my agent told me that the correct NoC should be 1232 which is Loans officer because it’s the one that is close to my title loans processor. I checked the job description of financial sales representative and compared it to loans officer JD, they are both the same duties. 100% the same. Can i select NoC 6235 instead of NoC 1232? I just found out that noc 6235 is in high demand in alberta and I also saw in some thread that pei also invite noc6235 from previous draw. If I choose NOc 6235, should i request a new certificate of employment changing my title to Financial sales representative instead of Loans processor? What worries me is if ever I receive ITA from alberta or pei soon, will they call my employer about my job title? My manager or Hr could forget that i requested to change my title to financial sales representatve and tell to pei or alberta that my current title is loans processor. But regarding in Job description, financial sales rep and loans officer is 100% the same. TIA

rishabh212

Jul 13, 2019
Hello friends. Kindly tell me if someone of NOC 0621 (retail and wholesale trade managers) have received nomination till now? i have received acknowledgment on 12th July