Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-01-2019
Congrats Pradeep. Even I received mine confirming the ITA yesterday but couldn't download. My agent is following up on it.
Congrats Jisha. Hope your ITA download issue is resolved. Have you started filling the application? Please make sure you are personally on top of it and not leave it to the agent only as they have multiple clients and I have heard numerous cases where agents have kinda messed up cases.

Always2019

Jun 3, 2019
Hi Ibrahim,
Thanks mate.

My current employer wasn't contacted for sure and I cannot be sure of my past employers as I have a lot of employers :). But most likely, if your reference letters are as per their requirements and if one or more of your employers are "established" names, maybe they don't bother. But that is guess work. I am only sure of my current employer as they didn't get any email / call from Alberta.
Ok, Thanks Pradeep.iima.
Seems you leave and work in Alberta right ?

Mantri1288

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Dear all,

I need your valuable suggestions on NOC for Alberta Immigration option :

Here is my profile details

1) IELTS certificate - Score - 6.5

(Listening - 7.0, Writing - 6.5, Speaking - 6.5, Reading - 6.5).

2) Educational Credential Accessment report - ECA report from WES, Canada.

3) Age - 31

4) Marital status - Married

5) Work experience - 8.5 years as Sales Manager ( 5.5 years for UAE, 3 years for Indian company)

Current CRS - 360

Any possible suggestions for NOCs related to my work experience for Alberta province for recent months.

I can show 0601, 6621 ( Retail Sales Supervisors) in my letters as I have worked in similar roles.

Please guide me precisely.

Many thanks,

Manan

Liesta

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Alberta
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I created my profile and entered pool recently.

Age 25
Csr- 339
noc-6322
Currently inland working on a owp, if i get noi I will update,good luck everyone.

VSSRKrishna

Nov 6, 2014
Hello Karthik,

There is no way to approach them directly. They will send NOI by picking the applications from EE pool based on the eligibility factors.

You may receive a Notification of Interest letter if you:

• Have an active Express Entry profile in the federal Express Entry pool
  • Have stated an interest in immigrating permanently to Alberta
  • Are working in an occupation that supports Alberta’s economic development and diversification, and
  • Have a minimum Comprehensive Ranking System score of 300.
Hi,

Having a job offer in hand is mandatory to get an ITA in Alberta province ?

VSSRKrishna

Nov 6, 2014
Hello Karthik,

There is no way to approach them directly. They will send NOI by picking the applications from EE pool based on the eligibility factors.

You may receive a Notification of Interest letter if you:

• Have an active Express Entry profile in the federal Express Entry pool
  • Have stated an interest in immigrating permanently to Alberta
  • Are working in an occupation that supports Alberta’s economic development and diversification, and
  • Have a minimum Comprehensive Ranking System score of 300.
Hi, Is holding job offer mandatory for getting ITA from Alberta province ?

pradeep.iima

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-01-2019
Hi Pradeep

Have you uploaded all your docs? Are you doing this by yourself or taking help of agents. My contract with agent expired so I was wondering if I can upload all docs by myself
Hey Manpreet,
I haven't started uploading documents yet, but I am doing all of it myself. I don't see any "complications" in getting this done ourselves, so why bother the busy agents :)

Reactions: Manpreet Sehra

rishabh212

Jul 13, 2019
I received acknowledgment on 11th July of Alberta PNP. Can anyone tell me what is the average time to get the nomination? I am bit worried as none of my employers received any verification email from Alberta.

Chiji11

Aug 14, 2018
I received acknowledgment on 11th July of Alberta PNP. Can anyone tell me what is the average time to get the nomination? I am bit worried as none of my employers received any verification email from Alberta.
What is your NOC or can you kindly state your timeline

Olubusayo

Oct 15, 2016
Hello All,

I got my NOI on 12th march. My NOC is 1311 and 0601. I took the screenshot of the email received on EE profile and sent them the acceptation yesterday. I sent the mail 20:49 IST and got a reply from them 00:49 IST(Today) with document checklist. I was surprised with how quick they were.

Nonetheless you need to mention your EE profile number and attach the screenshots.

I hope is this is helpful enough. I will keep updating my status here if its helpful for others.

Cheers!
Hi , congratulations on getting the invite. Please what documents are they asking for in the documents checklist?

cmar

Apr 18, 2019
Kingston
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Kingston
AOR Received.
28-11-2019
Passport Req..
24-05-2022
Hi guys. I am filling the form IMM 0008 Generic Application. What answer I should choose for question 2 (Category under which you are applying) ? I suppose it is "Provincial Nominee"!!! Please help. Many thanks.
Hello Ngoan - which answer did you choose for q2? And did you get nominated?