+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta AINP March 2019 NOI Notification of Interest

pisces88

Apr 4, 2019
Hi , can any one share the current timeline for Ainp nomination. I was invited on june 21st and mailed all my documents on july 15th . Just curious to know if they are taking too long .

Thank you
Hi, did you mean to say that you got your NOI on 21 June? You’ll have to wait for their email to send you the receipt of AINP which includes your file number. The waiting time is a case-by-case basis; it only took several days for some. However, the current trend shows that applicants have been waiting for a month or two, even almost three.

Always2019

Jun 3, 2019
Timeline
EE Create on May 12 2019
EOI Received May 15 2019
AINP form Received May 16
Application Sent May 22 and Deliver May28.
File Number Received and Document Request July 16!
NOC 7312
EE Scores 386
Working in Trade Regulated,But don't have enough hours to Challenge Red Seal Exam for now.
Tho I have Heavy Duty and Truck and Transport Technician Certificate from another Province which is consider as an Apprentice Level 2,
In other to register as an Apprentice you must be a Permanent Residence or Citizen because the program found by Government.
To challenge the Read Exam you need total working hours of 8000-9000 or you finish your level 3 & 4 and write final exam as Red Seal Journeyman.

If anyone has similarly experience kindly share .
Thanks.
Good Luck to Everyone.

rishabh212

Jul 13, 2019
Can anyone tell me whether Alberta will call the employer or email for verification?? Is anyone here whose employer received a call from Alberta??? Because I have read that Alberta has contacted the employers of everyone via email,

Last edited:

irfanis

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Dear Friends
I recently receive my ECA report from WES which shows Bachelor 3years and Bachelor 4years
Ielts R9 L7.5 S7 and W6
More than 8years experience in NOC2171
And my age is 32
My CRS is around 353
Which option or province is good for me?
What should i do now??
Please if anyone can give me a good advice
Thank you

rishabh212

Jul 13, 2019
Hi everybody. I am under Alberta Express Entry Stream and I have received my file number 10 th of May and it is more than 2 month that waiting for nomination. Is this normal? Already lost my patience. Please share your timelines. Employer was contacted by phone 1 week ago.
have you received nomination? And this is rare that employer gets contacted via phone. In most cases, they email the employer. Did you send Bank statement and Income tax returns?? Or there is anything missing due to which employer was contacted via phone??? What they asked your employer???

Always2019

Jun 3, 2019
Dear Friends
I recently receive my ECA report from WES which shows Bachelor 3years and Bachelor 4years
Ielts R9 L7.5 S7 and W6
More than 8years experience in NOC2171
And my age is 32
My CRS is around 353
Which option or province is good for me?
What should i do now??
Please if anyone can give me a good advice
Thank you
1) I believe all province need IT Guys ,you can explore Saskatchewan https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/sinp-in-demand-occupation-list ,Alberta and others.
2) If you can Re-write ielts exam ,Seems you have good chance and focus on writing .Your writing might had slight mistake that you could work on .
kindly check E2 language on youtube and others . Then check your score with ilets band L8S7R7W7 with express entry calculator.
Good luck

irfanis

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
I have more than 8years experience in Cyber Security
I have around 9 international certifications
Will these certificate be helpful?
Anyone have any idea?
Thanks for your nice reply

satish shingari

Apr 18, 2019
Hello Guys

I am new in this thread. Actually I want to get some information relating to NOC-1111
I am Chartered Accountant practicing in India. I have following score in IELTS: L-8, R-7, W-6.5, S-7
I have more than 5 years working experience.
Age-32
Please suggest me whether I can route through PNP. I have also obtained WES showing bachelor degree -3 years and bachelor degree-4 years for both of my graduation degree and CA degree.
I had approached Abhinav Consulting, Delhi, They said paid us Rs 141600/- as consultant fee and we will file your PNP and EE applications and ensured that you will get PR status within a year. I am confused now, My CRS Score is 390, I am also preparing again for IELTS, have already done three times. Which PNP Program will be best for me.
Please guys comment on my eligibility and chances of securing PR or I have only option when I have 7778.
thanks in advance.

Geraldinef1

Jul 19, 2019
Hi Guys,
Can you please help me with AINP 012 Form submission ?

I have been trying to click on 'Print Final' button after I've inputted all necessary details. But it does not generate any bar code or let me print.

Your input is much appreciated.

Hey, i have the same problem as you! Could you please advise on how to fix the problem please?
Thanks so much!

Zion201

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Hi , can any one share the current timeline for Ainp nomination. I was invited on june 21st and mailed all my documents on july 15th . Just curious to know if they are taking too long .

Thank you[/QUO

Thank you
Please what's your noc and are you inland or outland with any ties to Alberta?

IuriiS

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Does anyone tried to send an e-mail to Alberta immigration, to attract attention to your person. Will it help somehow in getting ITA from Alberta?...

linkcanada

May 7, 2018
Timeline
EOI Received 02 May 2019
Application Delivered 30 May 2019.
File Number Received: 19 July 2019

NOC 1242
EE Scores 403

When I receive a nomination, I will come back here to update it.
Good luck to everyone.

Reactions: Hussain91