+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta AINP March 2019 NOI Notification of Interest

Hussain91

Jul 8, 2019
Can people who have received NOI from Alberta and who has ties to Alberta like work, study or relative post their timeline as below
EE Profile Created:
NOI:
Doc Send:
File No.:
Nomination:

Please do help

Ramniwas

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys

I am new in this thread. Actually I want to get some information relating to NOC-1111
I am Chartered Accountant practicing in India. I have following score in IELTS: L-8, R-7, W-6.5, S-7
I have more than 5 years working experience.
Age-32
Please suggest me whether I can route through PNP. I have also obtained WES showing bachelor degree -3 years and bachelor degree-4 years for both of my graduation degree and CA degree.
I had approached Abhinav Consulting, Delhi, They said paid us Rs 141600/- as consultant fee and we will file your PNP and EE applications and ensured that you will get PR status within a year. I am confused now, My CRS Score is 390, I am also preparing again for IELTS, have already done three times. Which PNP Program will be best for me.
Please guys comment on my eligibility and chances of securing PR or I have only option when I have 7778.
thanks in advance.
Dont pay them a single peny.

Reactions: satish shingari

dimpsss

Nov 8, 2018
There is no specific demand list for Alberta so no one knows about their specific demand
Thanks for ur reply. So it’s a matter of luck then. I’ve read from this thread that there were candidates who were invited eventhough they don’t have any relatives/work experience nor previous study in alberta. Hoping to be invited soon.

Reactions: Hussain91

Hussain91

Jul 8, 2019
Thanks for ur reply. So it’s a matter of luck then. I’ve read from this thread that there were candidates who were invited eventhough they don’t have any relatives/work experience nor previous study in alberta. Hoping to be invited soon.
Yeah indeed alot of people get invited their quota for 2019 is 6000people they have filled half or less than it yet. Also People with score of 300 and above have been invited several times so it totally depends on them

Reactions: dimpsss

saishasank

Dec 29, 2018
Hi, did you mean to say that you got your NOI on 21 June? You’ll have to wait for their email to send you the receipt of AINP which includes your file number. The waiting time is a case-by-case basis; it only took several days for some. However, the current trend shows that applicants have been waiting for a month or two, even almost three.
Thank you

Johnson1304

Jun 24, 2019
Hi, I recived the AINP file number last week..but our open workpermit already expired on july 20 and we are in implied status. Is this AINP require valid status in Canada or just valid Express entry profile?