+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta AINP March 2019 NOI Notification of Interest

dimpsss

Nov 8, 2018
Yeah indeed alot of people get invited their quota for 2019 is 6000people they have filled half or less than it yet. Also People with score of 300 and above have been invited several times so it totally depends on them
Is there a schedule posted for Alberta’s PNP draws for the year 2019?

Hajar88info

Jul 22, 2019
Hi every one, i have just received a Noi from alberta and i have sent an email with my information. What is the next step? What are the documents i should prepare ( documents cheklist)? Also is there anyone who can share an example of the reference letter ?

Hussain91

Jul 8, 2019
Hi every one, i have just received a Noi from alberta and i have sent an email with my information. What is the next step? What are the documents i should prepare ( documents cheklist)? Also is there anyone who can share an example of the reference letter ?
Congrats man. What's your NOC and crs score. You would receive their email for document required

suhail3d

Jun 14, 2019
Hi, i got Alberta Noi and accepted it. my EE profile is married but spouse not accompanying. Can i apply now to Alberta PNP as married and spouse accompanying? please advise?

Always2019

Jun 3, 2019
Hi, i got Alberta Noi and accepted it. my EE profile is married but spouse not accompanying. Can i apply now to Alberta PNP as married and spouse accompanying? please advise?
If you married and decide not to include accompanying,You have to explain Why?

Its good practice to keep both EE profile and AINP Accurate because those Question will be in AINP 012 Form and you have to match it with EE to verify with your scores.

I think you only lose 15 mark for accompanying and if you on sure of cut off, I will suggest hold on with your Application and keep track of latest draw cutoff before you submit your profile. It take about 2 weeks to update.

https://www.alberta.ca/ainp-processing-inventory.aspx

Goodluck.

Always2019

Jun 3, 2019
Hi, I recived the AINP file number last week..but our open workpermit already expired on july 20 and we are in implied status. Is this AINP require valid status in Canada or just valid Express entry profile?
Hi
Are you not eligible to renew the OWP through your Employer since you have job offer?