+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta AINP March 2019 NOI Notification of Interest

Carol_13

Apr 5, 2019
Hi Guys,
My wife received NOI today from AINP Express entry. No connection to Alberta. She is not working from last 3 years and before that she has total experience of around 7 years.Will that cause any issue? Is there any work job guidelines for Alberta PNP?
noc code 1242, 1241. CRS 417

Anyone else also on same boat but received nomination successfully?

Can you pls share the link for watsapp group? i would like to add myself for help.
Thanks in Advance
I am in the same situation. Not working from past 4 years. But have prior 4 years experience. CRS 418. No ties to Alberta. File number received on April 10th. Waiting for nomination.

Pankajrathi

May 3, 2019
Thanks for your prompt reply.

You are lucky.

My package delivered on 16th as per ups tracking and delivered to mailroom.

But no such acknowledgemenr from them.

By the way they acknowledge via email ?

Wedding Crasher

Jan 29, 2018
Do

Do 2132 cases also takes more time? Any idea?
Iam 2132. Its been a week since they received my documents, but no file number yet. Maybe because my profile expires in less than 3 months, they may ignore my file,especially if they need more supporting documents, because more documents means more time for my case to be resolved, which i dont have a lot of time before my profile expires. I dont know. Anyone else in the same situation? Anyone with a profile that's gonna expire soon??

Reactions: shanky1202

sho89

Apr 29, 2019
I have a question guys. Should I send the original translation with my documents or a copy would suffice?

pisces88

Apr 4, 2019
I have a question guys. Should I send the original translation with my documents or a copy would suffice?
Hi, this is quoted from the document checklist of Alberta EE Stream. “Provide a certified translation with any documents that are not in English or French, and submit your translation documents with the original versions. Visit the Association of Translators and Interpreters of Alberta (ATIA) to find a certified translator in Canada. www.atia.ab.ca”