+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta AINP March 2019 NOI Notification of Interest

VBG

May 22, 2019
Hey Joanne!

No this email is not an Invitation to Apply. The first PDF is the document checklist saying what all documents have to be sent via mail(courier) and the second PDF is the application form (AINP Form 012). You have to fill that form and along with other forms mentioned in the checklist print them out and follow the procedure given in the checklist and mail it to them in the address given. Once they assess everything and if they are satisfied you will get a nomination and 600 points added into your EE profile. Once those points are added into your account then in the next draw you will receive an ITA.

I hope this helps!

Cheers :)
Hai..
Thanks for sharing the info. I have submitted all documents to AINP (hardcpoy) via DHL on May 2nd 2019. Do you know in how many days they will respond with the acceptance on the matter or in how many days after receipt of the document will they add 600 points to our express entry profile.

pradeep.iima

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-01-2019
My documents were delivered on April 29th. I sent an email today and they told me they are currently processing mail they received on April 24th.

My NOC: 0621
Hi,
Have you received any acknowledgement or any email yet?
My documents were delivered on April 25th, but no response yet.

Also,which id did you email them on?

Zion201

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Hi there, has anyone with NOC 0621 (retail manager) ever received NOI from Alberta? Please help so a friend can know her chances

So far its administrative assistants/officers and those in either soft engineering, mechanical or oil and gas drillers and a few accounting/book keeping technicians.

VBG

May 22, 2019
I just got nominated 1 hour ago!!!

NOC: 1311; CRS: 406; single applicant; Master’s degree; no ties, no experiences, no studies in Canada

Here is my timeline.

12/03: NOI received
13/03: AINP checklist received
10/04: AINP package sent
12/04: AINP package delivered (UPS tracking)
15/04: AINP package received (Alberta Gvt’s email)
01/05: File number issued
04/06: Verification email sent to my current employer (provide the info from ‘Reference letter’ section in the checklist again)
07/06 - 10:42am (Alberta time): 5min phone call with an immigration officer (she asked about my employment history, current employer and job duties)
07/06 - 2:42pm (Alberta time): Nomination letter received

Be positive and keep waiting :) I was really really nervous when it took 15 days to get the file number and then more than 1 month to get this good news from Alberta...
Congratulations Buddy... Wish you all success in the PR process too.

Bash@@

May 25, 2019
Hi,
Have you received any acknowledgement or any email yet?
My documents were delivered on April 25th, but no response yet.

Also,which id did you email them on?
Nothing received yet. I sent an email in response to the NOI email I received from them.

Bash@@

May 25, 2019
Hi there, has anyone with NOC 0621 (retail manager) ever received NOI from Alberta? Please help so a friend can know her chances

So far its administrative assistants/officers and those in either soft engineering, mechanical or oil and gas drillers and a few accounting/book keeping technicians.
I did. I'm outside of Canada.
CRS score 433.
NOC received on April 15, 2019

Reactions: Zion201

lathwal18

Mar 21, 2019
Hi there, has anyone with NOC 6211 (retail sales supervisor) ever received NOI from Alberta? My Express entry score is 425 right now with 1 year experience and ielts score and currently working in Alberta.

Shamps

Star Member
Oct 2, 2017

i have received a nomination under this noc code.

Reactions: Zion201

ecofriendlyidea

Apr 20, 2019
Good day sir/maam,

I recently received my pnp confirmation of nomination from alberta on may 28, 2019. The problem is that my express entry profile on that same day became ineligible when i received my pnp nomination because i did not update my funds in my express entry profile to be able to reach the 2019 minimum amount ($12,669) . My funds in my profile is $12,574 and I created my express entry profile back in december 2018 which is still a valid amount in 2018. The problem is that IRCC increased the minimum fund starting january 2019 to $12,669 and that is the reason why my profile became ineligible.

My question to you is that:

-What is the solution for this minor problem in my EE acocunt?
-Can i amend/fix this problem in my express entry account so that i can be granted 600 points from my alberta nomination. If so, what should i do?
-Has anyone have any idea or have experience this kind of issue before?

Thank you so much for the help in advance and more power!

Zion201

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Good day sir/maam,

I recently received my pnp confirmation of nomination from alberta on may 28, 2019. The problem is that my express entry profile on that same day became ineligible when i received my pnp nomination because i did not update my funds in my express entry profile to be able to reach the 2019 minimum amount ($12,669) . My funds in my profile is $12,574 and I created my express entry profile back in december 2018 which is still a valid amount in 2018. The problem is that IRCC increased the minimum fund starting january 2019 to $12,669 and that is the reason why my profile became ineligible.

-Can i amend/fix this problem in my express entry account so that i can be granted 600 points from my alberta nomination. If so, what should i do?

Unfortunately this happened to a friend. Received nomination and 5 mins later profile became ineligible. Called AINP and they said they don't forward nomination to new EE profile you have to get back in the pool and wait to be selected again....bummer. So quickly recreate a new profile with same information and wait to receive NOI again.

Last edited:

Chiji11

Aug 14, 2018
Good day sir/maam,

Too bad so sorry

JishaManoj

Jun 12, 2019
NOC 1122; No connection, No Canada Work / Education
My timelines:
NOI received: March 26, 2019
Confirmation sent (by me): March 26, 2019
Application mailed: April 24, 2019
Delivered: April 25, 2019
No acknowledgement or file number or any updates after that yet
Hi Pradeep,
Have you received your file number yet? My documents were received on May 1st however no updates or info so far after that. Bit nervous due to the delay in this case compared to others. Appreciate if you could share your status.
Thanks
Jisha

pisces88

Apr 4, 2019
That was super fast. Please what did you select in the section that requested to know where you will like to permanently reside in Canada; "Alberta" only or both "Alberta" and "All Provinces and territories"?
Hi, I apologize for the late response. I solely selected Alberta.

pisces88

Apr 4, 2019
Hi Pisces88,
Could you please share the "Alberta Express Entry Stream document checklist" that you received with the NOI? My lawyer said that I have a good chance to be selected by AINP and I want to start preparing the documents for the AINP application beforehand.
Thanks a lot!
Hi, I’m sorry for the delayed response. AINP provides the document checklist as well as the application form by email. You’ll be receiving the said email once you submit your NOI letter for the Alberta Express Entry Stream.