+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta AINP March 2019 NOI Notification of Interest

Always2019

Jun 3, 2019
Good day sir/maam,

I recently received my pnp confirmation of nomination from alberta on may 28, 2019. The problem is that my express entry profile on that same day became ineligible when i received my pnp nomination because i did not update my funds in my express entry profile to be able to reach the 2019 minimum amount ($12,669) . My funds in my profile is $12,574 and I created my express entry profile back in december 2018 which is still a valid amount in 2018. The problem is that IRCC increased the minimum fund starting january 2019 to $12,669 and that is the reason why my profile became ineligible.

My question to you is that:

-What is the solution for this minor problem in my EE acocunt?
-Can i amend/fix this problem in my express entry account so that i can be granted 600 points from my alberta nomination. If so, what should i do?
-Has anyone have any idea or have experience this kind of issue before?

Thank you so much for the help in advance and more power!
#First you should called CIC and explain the situation and be prepared to update your settlement founding,they should be able to Restate your status back or they will let you know what next.

Once you sort that out ,call AINP and explain the situation,I hope they we have miss to retrieve the information and update it into your new EE profile or old one , Depend on CIC decision. Also there is Section that ASK do you have Nomination say Yes and see what next.
I hope this would help.
Goodluck.

Binnie2612

Aug 27, 2018
I just got nominated 1 hour ago!!!

NOC: 1311; CRS: 406; single applicant; Master’s degree; no ties, no experiences, no studies in Canada

Here is my timeline.

12/03: NOI received
13/03: AINP checklist received
10/04: AINP package sent
12/04: AINP package delivered (UPS tracking)
15/04: AINP package received (Alberta Gvt’s email)
01/05: File number issued
04/06: Verification email sent to my current employer (provide the info from ‘Reference letter’ section in the checklist again)
07/06 - 10:42am (Alberta time): 5min phone call with an immigration officer (she asked about my employment history, current employer and job duties)
07/06 - 2:42pm (Alberta time): Nomination letter received
12/06: ITA received

Be positive and keep waiting :) I was really really nervous when it took 15 days to get the file number and then more than 1 month to get this good news from Alberta...
Updating my own post.

12/06: ITA received

VBG

May 22, 2019
Hi...
Good day Guys,
Anybody received AINP file number or any email responses from AINP, for applications received to AINP office on or after 2nd May 2019. Much appreciate your advise.

pradeep.iima

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-01-2019
Hi Pradeep,
Have you received your file number yet? My documents were received on May 1st however no updates or info so far after that. Bit nervous due to the delay in this case compared to others. Appreciate if you could share your status.
Thanks
Jisha
Hey Jisha,
I am still waiting for the file number. I called Alberta the day before and they said that they are faced with huge volumes (understandably with the flood of NOIs from Alberta this year) and asked me to be patient :)
I am hoping to receive a file number in the next one week or so going by someone's post on this forum a few days back that said that Alberta was processing files received on April 24th last week.
You shouldn't be nervous, just be patient - probably another 2 weeks for your file number. And regardless of the completeness of the application, they definitely send a file number.
So just wait and hope for the best.

Best

PK

JishaManoj

Jun 12, 2019
Hey Jisha,
I am still waiting for the file number. I called Alberta the day before and they said that they are faced with huge volumes (understandably with the flood of NOIs from Alberta this year) and asked me to be patient :)
I am hoping to receive a file number in the next one week or so going by someone's post on this forum a few days back that said that Alberta was processing files received on April 24th last week.
You shouldn't be nervous, just be patient - probably another 2 weeks for your file number. And regardless of the completeness of the application, they definitely send a file number.
So just wait and hope for the best.

Best

PK
Thanks Pradeep. Hoping for the best.

Zion201

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Did anyone receive Ainp NOI this June? Looks like things have slowed down because of volumes of applications recieved already

Dev786

Apr 8, 2019
Today got my AINP nomination letter.

NOI Letter received: 2nd April
Documents delivered: 17th April
File No. received: 10th May
Additional info. delivered: 14th May
Letter received: 13th June, AINP called me to confirm a few info. on employer location and that's it.

Good luck everyone. Be patient, they will soon issue a letter to all candidates who got NOI for express entry.

Last edited:

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
dear All - I am very new to this post and need your expert advice. My NOC is also 2282. Do i need a job offer to be selected from EE pool for AINP and secondly, what is the CRS for 2282 historically who got NOI ?

Last edited:

Chiji11

Aug 14, 2018
dear All - I am very new to this post and need your expert advice. My NOC is also 2282. Do i need a job offer to be selected from EE pool for AINP and secondly, what is the CRS for 2282 historically who got NOI ?
My noc is 2281 I have a job offer but no LMIA received noi May 15

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
My noc is 2281 I have a job offer but no LMIA received noi May 15
I am not an expert but isn't it wise to select the NOC which is the least of your profession as the more vertical you go more regulation or licences you might need (SK, etc.) I am working as NOC 0213 but I will apply as 2281 for this purpose. If my approach is wrong, do let me know.

ecofriendlyidea

Apr 20, 2019
Unfortunately this happened to a friend. Received nomination and 5 mins later profile became ineligible. Called AINP and they said they don't forward nomination to new EE profile you have to get back in the pool and wait to be selected again....bummer. So quickly recreate a new profile with same information and wait to receive NOI again.
What happend to the application of your friends? Did he/she recieved another nomination?
Do you think i have a higher change in getting another nomination in the next round of invites or noi?

Zion201

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
What happend to the application of your friends? Did he/she recieved another nomination?
Do you think i have a higher change in getting another nomination in the next round of invites or noi?
She's back in the pool with new profile. Sent new EE profile number to Ainp and they responded for us to wait for the next draw if she's found eligible again she'll be selected. Her new profile has previous crs score and information. So we wait for next NOI

linkcanada

May 7, 2018
Here is my timeline.

02/05: NOI received
09/05: AINP checklist received
28/05: AINP package sent
30/05: AINP package delivered (UPS tracking)

I am still waiting for a profile number...

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Here is my timeline.

02/05: NOI received
09/05: AINP checklist received
28/05: AINP package sent
30/05: AINP package delivered (UPS tracking)

I am still waiting for a profile number...
dear what was your NOC ? did you had link to Alberta or Job offer or Siblings ?