+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Accelerated Tech Path Way PR Timelines -2023

KPR1

Feb 19, 2021
Hi, my CRS score is not that high. It is 467 and I am working in Ontario. Does transferring to Alberta (my company is also in Alberta) with the same NOC job better? I have researched a lot but I am still not sure that my chance of getting a PR is higher by staying in Ontario or getting transfer to Alberta?

SaranyaMadhusudhan

Star Member
Dec 14, 2023
Hi, my CRS score is not that high. It is 467 and I am working in Ontario. Does transferring to Alberta (my company is also in Alberta) with the same NOC job better? I have researched a lot but I am still not sure that my chance of getting a PR is higher by staying in Ontario or getting transfer to Alberta?
As per my knowledge and research, Alberta is way better. Tech Pathway can get you PR in lesser time and with less CRS.

If your NOC is under Alberta Tech Pathway and if your employer is eligible and willing to provide you Alberta job offer and employment reference letter, you should consider moving here.

Last edited:

Jenniferhu

Feb 28, 2024
If the employer is high tech company, the NAICS code is in the list, but they are small company and registered the business in their own house, is it eligible for the Alberta Tech Pathway? NOC is also in the list. Anyone has the same experience and got nominated?

makajan

Feb 21, 2024
As per my knowledge and research, Alberta is way better. Tech Pathway can get you PR in lesser time and with less CRS.

If your NOC is under Alberta Tech Pathway and if your employer is eligible and willing to provide you Alberta job offer and employment reference letter, you should consider moving here.
Hi, can we apply for the Alberta Tech Pathway without starting the job? and when we can start working for the employer?

SaranyaMadhusudhan

Star Member
Dec 14, 2023
Hi, can we apply for the Alberta Tech Pathway without starting the job? and when we can start working for the employer?
Refer this. Here it says, you either need to be working OR have a job offer in Alberta. But, pls be advised that I am not a consultant, I am an applicant like you who has read the Alberta website about the requirements. You can go by the requirements, it is up to you.

https://www.alberta.ca/aaip-alberta-express-entry-stream-eligibility#jumplinks-5:~:text=you are working full-time in Alberta under an employment contract or have a bona fide job offer for full-time employment based in Alberta

Your employer needs to provide employment reference letter which should contain the start date of your job. And when you get ITA for PR, you need to submit pay slips.
Employer may even get verification email from IRCC.

My recommendation would be to start the job and then apply (even on the same day, it doesn't matter).

Last edited:
Reactions: makajan

Zakcan23

Feb 12, 2024
Hello All, I applied EOI recently for AAIP tech pathway with eligible NOC code & NAICS Code. But it was declined mentioning no full time job offer in Alberta. Though I have mentioned yes in EOI and do have a full time permanent position with a wage above the requirements. This is an non LMIA Offer and do i have to mention this job offer details in my Express Entry profile and mention no LMIA. I would appreciate your help and feedback as this is second time my EOI rejected as first time mentioning no EE profile though had a active profile.

SaranyaMadhusudhan

Star Member
Dec 14, 2023
Hello All, I applied EOI recently for AAIP tech pathway with eligible NOC code & NAICS Code. But it was declined mentioning no full time job offer in Alberta. Though I have mentioned yes in EOI and do have a full time permanent position with a wage above the requirements. This is an non LMIA Offer and do i have to mention this job offer details in my Express Entry profile and mention no LMIA. I would appreciate your help and feedback as this is second time my EOI rejected as first time mentioning no EE profile though had a active profile.
Hmm, that's something new.

You should always keep your EE profile up to date. Add your new Alberta work details in the Work History section. But we do not know if this was the exact reason for the decline. No harm in trying.

You should also make sure the main NOC of your EE profile and the current job offer NOC match.

Have you started your work here in Alberta?

soniadevi123

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Did they declined NOI or application? and what was the reason to declined it?

dahal1

Apr 7, 2018
Visa Office......
Canada
any updates from anyone with dec application?? im getting anxious... :)