+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Accelerated Tech Path Way PR Timelines -2023

dahal1

Apr 7, 2018
Visa Office......
Canada
Yes that!! Haha i was thinking same and as application is already submitted and paid for, i dont think ill cancel it to resubmit it again! Most documents will be same!! Hoping i get an officer assigned ASAP. :)

Reactions: SaranyaMadhusudhan

dahal1

Apr 7, 2018
Visa Office......
Canada
Yes I got that after I submitted Alberta Tech form inquiry not the full application
Yes the alberta tech form is meant for expressing applicant interest and then they send you the application link ..

Jan 17, 2024
Alberta tech pthway submitted on dec 19 2023 but i recently received Notice of interest for Alberta express entry pnp what should i do?? Has anyone experienced this before???
Would you please help me learn the timeline of receiving the notification of interest, did you receive this week..?

bilalmehar381

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
Calgary Alberta
Category........
PNP
Good Morning Bilal Mehar, good to see your detailed signature, I have recently gotten ITA under Tech pathway PNP and I have filled out the application awaiting PCC before I submit it. Seeing that you have recently applied, I have some quick questions could we connect via email or any other media please?
please join this group I'm admin here

whatsapp group link: https://chat.whatsapp.com/FzuAFFtKZv3L7MyKNQ1PsB

harish010188

Star Member
May 29, 2017
is there anyone who summitted pnp alberta tech file around 10th oct and still waiting for nominee ?
I have submitted on 13-Oct. Status updated to "assigned for assessment" on 15-Dec. No update post that. what's your current status? I'm applying from outside Canada

dahal1

Apr 7, 2018
Visa Office......
Canada
Would you please help me learn the timeline of receiving the notification of interest, did you receive this week..?
I applied for Alberta Tech pathway on dec 19 2023, but in my IRCC account i recently (jan 10-11) received Notification of interest for AINP express entry.
I emailed them but they asked me to delete my Alberta tech pathway application but guess im not deleting that and let it stay.
IDK if thats a wise decision.....
we'll see

dahal1

Apr 7, 2018
Visa Office......
Canada
So the website got updated for Jan 18 (https://www.alberta.ca/aaip-processing-times-and-inventory)
and for Alberta tech pathway the last applicaiton they are looking at is
Accelerated Tech Pathway – approximately 3 monthsOctober 15, 2023

but for
Priority Sectors – approximately 3 monthsNovember 15, 2023
did this changed or is was this previously....

Anyone noticed???

StarO

Nov 6, 2023
I applied for Alberta Tech pathway on dec 19 2023, but in my IRCC account i recently (jan 10-11) received Notification of interest for AINP express entry.
I emailed them but they asked me to delete my Alberta tech pathway application but guess im not deleting that and let it stay.
we'll see
Please keep us informed. I too received NOI in my personal registered email not on my IRCC account. Should I be worried? I responded to them with a pdf printed copy.

dahal1

Apr 7, 2018
Visa Office......
Canada
Please keep us informed. I too received NOI in my personal registered email not on my IRCC account. Should I be worried? I responded to them with a pdf printed copy.
Can you share your timeline more clearly im getting confused!! Thanks

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
So the website got updated for Jan 18 (https://www.alberta.ca/aaip-processing-times-and-inventory)
and for Alberta tech pathway the last applicaiton they are looking at is
Accelerated Tech Pathway – approximately 3 monthsOctober 15, 2023

but for
Priority Sectors – approximately 3 monthsNovember 15, 2023
did this changed or is was this previously....

Anyone noticed???
My goodness, processing time has increased significantly. My brother’s application was processed in 2 weeks - Sep 22 - Oct 6, 2023

Hopefully they reduce it over the course of the year.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
we'll see
It’s weird they will send you NOI when you already have AAIP application in process.
Please confirm: are you referring to the tech pathway form or an actual application through the AAIP portal?

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
What’s their email address
The invitation to apply will come from AAIP-PROD.S@gov.ab.ca

You can’t have two AAIP application at the same time…they usually ask you to withdraw one before proceeding with the other.
If you want to continue with the Tech application, then you don’t need to take any action with the NOI.

It is boldly written in their email:

Step 1 of the application process:

Important: Receiving this invitation does not guarantee you are eligible to apply. Before applying, review Steps 1 to 5 to determine if you are eligible to apply and how to submit an application.

1. Confirm whether you are eligible to apply based on your past or current status with the AAIP. If you:
· already have an existing AAIP application under another stream for which you have not received a decision, you must submit a request to withdraw your existing application before you can proceed with a new application. Candidates may only have one active application in process with the AAIP. All requests for withdrawal must be submitted via the AAIP portal.
· have a nomination certificate that is not expired or is still eligible for an extension, you are not eligible to submit a new application.
· were nominated previously but have already received a decision on your permanent residence application for that nomination, email lbr.pnpoffice@gov.ab.ca with your old application number, full name and date of birth and proof of decision for your application for permanent residence. Once the program confirms your old application is closed out, you can create a new application.

dahal1

Apr 7, 2018
Visa Office......
Canada
It’s weird they will send you NOI when you already have AAIP application in process.
Please confirm: are you referring to the tech pathway form or an actual application through the AAIP portal?
Yes that was kinda wierd! I have an active alberta tech pathway application submitted on dec 19 2023 status submitted and the. I received NOI about AINP in my IRCC profile……i emailed them and they said i need to cancel my previous one to be considered for this….and its confusing…