+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Accelerated Tech Path Way PR Timelines -2023

YVR0601

Oct 19, 2023
Yes it will be from government official email @gov.ab.ca
Good Morning Bilal Mehar, good to see your detailed signature, I have recently gotten ITA under Tech pathway PNP and I have filled out the application awaiting PCC before I submit it. Seeing that you have recently applied, I have some quick questions could we connect via email or any other media please?

YVR0601

Oct 19, 2023
Hi Nikhil,

My timelines are as below, hope other guys will share their timelines as well and we can see how the files are progressing:

Applied for Alberta PNP under tech pathway on: May 8th, 2023
Got the Alberta PNP nomination on: May 11th, 2023
Got the ITA [under EE of PNP] from IRCC: May 24th, 2023
Submitted the complete application along with PR fee to IRCC: Jun 8th, 2023
Got first update about Medical and Biometric on: Jun 16th, 2023

In the IRCC PR Application tracker, current status is as below:
Biometric: In Progress
Medical: Completed
Eligibility: Completed
Background verification: In Progress
Hello Ashish, I have a quick que if you could please help? When you were filling out the post-ITA application to submit for EE, did it ask you for any provincial nomination biometric, medical and any proof of funds info? When I got ITA yesterday and filled out my application it just asked whether I have any nomination - selected yes but it didn't ask for any province or document number nor it is asking to upload my nomination in the document checklist.
Also, there were no questions about biometrics or medical. I have done Biometrics and medical in the past 5 years.
Last thing, do we have to show proof of funds for getting invited under PNP?

jainashish20

May 19, 2023
Hello Ashish, I have a quick que if you could please help? When you were filling out the post-ITA application to submit for EE, did it ask you for any provincial nomination biometric, medical and any proof of funds info? When I got ITA yesterday and filled out my application it just asked whether I have any nomination - selected yes but it didn't ask for any province or document number nor it is asking to upload my nomination in the document checklist.
Also, there were no questions about biometrics or medical. I have done Biometrics and medical in the past 5 years.
Last thing, do we have to show proof of funds for getting invited under PNP?
Hi,

Sharing the details as per my own experience:

You fill all the sections and click on submit, it will show you which all docs are required.

Provincial Nomination: It will not ask for any doc for provincial nomination as you got your ITA based on that only and they have the details of the same already.

Biometrics: I applied for a work permit in 2021, hence my Biometric were already there and IRCC asked about my previous UCI number. Which they used to verify my biometric and linked those biometrics with my PR profile. If your case is different then i have no idea how to go ahead with it.

Medical: Yes, if you have done medical in last 5 years you can upload the same doc.

Proof of funds: Yes, you have to share the proof of funds whichever way you get the ITA.

Hope this helps.

StarO

Nov 6, 2023
Please Anyone applying from government of alberta, do we have to obtain a letter from the GoA to upload? I uploaded the mandate letter for my ministry is that correct? I hear for instance, the government of Saskatchewan gives a letter for PNP application. Is that also applicable for people applying under tech pathway? my noc is 21221, NAIC 5417.....got NOI and submitted since Dec 19 yet to get any response, still submitted on status. Many thanks for any guidance

dahal1

Apr 7, 2018
Visa Office......
Canada
Alberta tech pthway submitted on dec 19 2023 but i recently received Notice of interest for Alberta express entry pnp what should i do?? Has anyone experienced this before???

StarO

Nov 6, 2023
Alberta tech pthway submitted on dec 19 2023 but i recently received Notice of interest for Alberta express entry pnp what should i do?? Has anyone experienced this before???
Yes I received same on Nov 8th, submitted on Dec 19th. status still shows submitted. Not sure why the switch. Please keep me posted on how yours goes.

SaranyaMadhusudhan

Star Member
Dec 14, 2023
Alberta tech pathway is faster because its an accelerated pathway. NOI from Express entry might take longer time. Best is to ask an immigration consultant.

dahal1

Apr 7, 2018
Visa Office......
Canada
Yes I received same on Nov 8th, submitted on Dec 19th. status still shows submitted. Not sure why the switch. Please keep me posted on how yours goes.
Did you get Notice of interest after you submitted Alberta tech application ??

dahal1

Apr 7, 2018
Visa Office......
Canada
Alberta tech pathway is faster because its an accelerated pathway. NOI from Express entry might take longer time. Best is to ask an immigration consultant.
I already submitted my application for Alberta tech on dec 19. But recently i got email about express entry for pnp.. idk ..i emailed them lets see

SaranyaMadhusudhan

Star Member
Dec 14, 2023
I already submitted my application for Alberta tech on dec 19. But recently i got email about express entry for pnp.. idk ..i emailed them lets see
yeah I got that point.

See this - https://www.alberta.ca/aaip-alberta-express-entry-stream-how-to-apply#:~:text=You may only have one Alberta Advantage Immigration Program (AAIP) application in process at any time across all AAIP streams

So its better to have tech pathway as is, coz its faster and the application is already submitted.

Reactions: StarO