+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

albearta

hitu_1979

Nov 5, 2008
hello every one ,,,

is it right if i go to through AINP(H1B) process i must live in albert for sertain time .....or i move everywhere in canada ???????????

sdesh005

Star Member
Feb 20, 2009
hitu_1979 said:
hello every one ,,,

is it right if i go to through AINP(H1B) process i must live in albert for sertain time .....or i move everywhere in canada ???????????
There are a bunch of threads in this forum about the same topic. Please make an effort to search before starting a new one, that helps everyone! :)

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ainph1b-residence-requirements-t15246.0.html

Cheers!

hitu_1979

Nov 5, 2008
sdesh005 said:
hitu_1979 said:
hello every one ,,,

There are a bunch of threads in this forum about the same topic. Please make an effort to search before starting a new one, that helps everyone! :)

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ainph1b-residence-requirements-t15246.0.html

Cheers!

it's not satisfied answer dear,,,,,, anyone know abt that??????????

akk

Sep 2, 2008
He was quite polite and you did not make an effort to understand. Search on other posts before posting!!

Akk

hitu_1979 said:
sdesh005 said:
hitu_1979 said:
hello every one ,,,

Cheers!

V

Star Member
Jan 31, 2009
I do not know if you read the forum's policies before you accepted them but there is nothing in them that says we are here to satisfy you. We are here to share our knowledge and experience regarding the different topics and issues in the Canadian immigration process. Your question has been answered many times in this forum and you could do some search to find those answers.

V

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hitu_1979 said:
hello every one ,,,

I feel like I've answered this question at least 10 times before (and it's probably because I have) but here goes:

When you apply for AINP you sign a document stating that you intend to settle in Alberta.

Lying to immigration is one of the few things that can get your PR cancelled.

If AINP decided to start going after people who leave right away, they could possibly get some ppl's PR's cancelled but even if not, they could at least make your life very miserable for some time.

It's up to you if you take the risk. I would advise ppl to stay at least for a couple of months to say that they tried looking for jobs in case anybody ever asks but you could do worse than to start your job search in AB. As far as I know it's still the province with the lowest unemployment.

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Check out their website to see if you meet the criteria
http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/campaigns/h1b.html

"To qualify for this program, you must meet the following basic criteria:

1. A Candidate must demonstrate a clear ability and intention to live permanently in Alberta
2.........."

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
hitu_1979 said:
sdesh005 said:
hitu_1979 said:
hello every one ,,,

Cheers!

Eazy dude. Give a call to AINP folks, they might give an answer filling you with satisfaction.

albertaorbust

Feb 8, 2009
hitu_1979 said:
sdesh005 said:
hitu_1979 said:
hello every one ,,,

Cheers!

Hitu,

Please do a favor to all the AINP-H1B applicants and DO NOT call AINP office. Otherwise the AINP office will assume that all of us also have KG standard language proficiency.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
albertaorbust said:
Hitu,
Please do a favor to all the AINP-H1B applicants and DO NOT call AINP office. Otherwise the AINP office will assume that all of us also have KG standard language proficiency.
Good advice to him/her. By the way, don't H1B candidates have to go for interviews for H1B visa stamps? I wonder how they communicate with the visa officer (assuming that the visa officer was an American and spoke English).

I got my H1B as a change of status in the US, so no idea what the process is like when you are outside the country. By the way, I am not trying to judge someone's English skill here. Majority of us in this forum are non native English speaker and we make plenty of mistakes too, but we should at least try a little harder (at least get ALBERTA spelling right, if you are planning on moving there).