+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alan Loves Jessica

checkeyczr

Jan 22, 2022
Getting Married in the US.
I am 55 years old . i live on vancouver Island in Canada. I am retired and i own my own home fully free and clear no mortgage. My fiance lives in Charlotte NortH Carolina USA. I have just applied for my passport and i expect to be in Charlotte in less than 50 days from now. Once i arrive in charlotte we plan to marry asap. I will stay in charlotte just for a short period of time...perhaps 2 weeks at the most and return to vancouver island. within 18 months of marriage date in North Carolina i wish to send for her to come live out her remaining days with me on Vancouver Island. I have no intention of living in or working in the United States. I Dont want or need a green card nor do i want US citizenship...i just want to marry my love in charlotte. What is my best approach ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Getting Married in the US.
I am 55 years old . i live on vancouver Island in Canada. I am retired and i own my own home fully free and clear no mortgage. My fiance lives in Charlotte NortH Carolina USA. I have just applied for my passport and i expect to be in Charlotte in less than 50 days from now. Once i arrive in charlotte we plan to marry asap. I will stay in charlotte just for a short period of time...perhaps 2 weeks at the most and return to vancouver island. within 18 months of marriage date in North Carolina i wish to send for her to come live out her remaining days with me on Vancouver Island. I have no intention of living in or working in the United States. I Dont want or need a green card nor do i want US citizenship...i just want to marry my love in charlotte. What is my best approach ?
You need to sponsor her for permanent residency as your spouse once you are married. All of the details and instructions are in the link below.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship/spouse-partner-children.html