+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AIPP November Applicants lets connect here..

paupau16

Star Member
Mar 21, 2019
Hello Everyone...

Anybody here got an update from ircc who's PR application was sent last november 2019?

I sent mine Nov. 1, 2019 but still no update from ircc

How about you guys?

Thanks

Mcgtm

Dec 2, 2019
Hello Everyone...

Anybody here got an update from ircc who's PR application was sent last november 2019?

I sent mine Nov. 1, 2019 but still no update from ircc

How about you guys?

Thanks
Hi paupau16. Where did you send it from? I have submitted mine last Thursday and it was received by Nova Scotia CIO today. I understand that it takes time before they send AOR since they'll be checking the documents first. All the best on your application

paupau16

Star Member
Mar 21, 2019
Hi paupau16. Where did you send it from? I have submitted mine last Thursday and it was received by Nova Scotia CIO today. I understand that it takes time before they send AOR since they'll be checking the documents first. All the best on your application
Hi,

I authorized my employer to sent it to ircc. She is in new brunswick.

So i received good news last dec. 4 i have received my AOR and Biometrics letter. How bout you?

Mcgtm

Dec 2, 2019
Hi,

I authorized my employer to sent it to ircc. She is in new brunswick.

So i received good news last dec. 4 i have received my AOR and Biometrics letter. How bout you?
Glad to hear you got your AOR and biometrics already. I'm an inland applicant but from the Philippines too. They have received my papers on the 2nd of December so I guess my AOR will probably arrive next month.

paupau16

Star Member
Mar 21, 2019
Glad to hear you got your AOR and biometrics already. I'm an inland applicant but from the Philippines too. They have received my papers on the 2nd of December so I guess my AOR will probably arrive next month.
Dont worry you will receive your aor soon.

I am done with my biometrics last dec. 9 but until now no medical request yet. Hopefully i'll receive it this week :)

paupau16

Star Member
Mar 21, 2019
Hope so! Merry Christmas! Please share when you get an update on your application
Hello Merry Christmas to you also.

As of now no update from ircc after my biometrics last dec. 9..

how about yours?

Which province are u staying?

Mcgtm

Dec 2, 2019
Hi. I'm in New Brunswick. Expecting the update mid January when they've adjusted from the long holiday break already happy new year! May 2020 be our year❤