+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AIPP High-Skilled Program Applicants

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
Hello There. I would like to connect with all those applicants under AIPP High Skilled Program (NOC 0,A & B) - how far along are you with your applications? Let us connect and share please. Thank you.

Here is Mine:

Dec 2017 - Job Offer
Jan 2018 - Settlement Plan
Jan 2018 - Submitted all requirements for Endorsement Application

Mildush

Nov 30, 2014
Hello There. I would like to connect with all those applicants under AIPP High Skilled Program (NOC 0,A & B) - how far along are you with your applications? Let us connect and share please. Thank you.

Here is Mine:

Dec 2017 - Job Offer
Hi!
Did you get a job offer from outside Canada?

Atlantico

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018

Here is Mine:

Dec 2017 - Job Offer
Hi, I've just got job offer. Could you please tell me what documents are needed for endorsement application? Thanks!

Reactions: olasmiles

olasmiles

Feb 10, 2018
Hi, I've just got job offer. Could you please tell me what documents are needed for endorsement application? Thanks!
Congrats on your job offer. Please may I know how you got the job offer? . . .And did you apply for the job outside Canada?... Your response would be highly appreciated

Atlantico

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
Congrats on your job offer. Please may I know how you got the job offer? . . .And did you apply for the job outside Canada?... Your response would be highly appreciated
Thanks. I replied to your post in the other thread. Try jobbank.ca!