+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AIP stage 2 from Seneca

rayusuf

Aug 14, 2020
  • IRCC requires an authorized English language test prior to granting a (step 2) visa. Please ensure that you arrange for the approved IRCC testing in the case you used a different English online test to support your Seneca application and letter of acceptance (LOA)

Nemby

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
what is this about I'm completely lost...I didnt know that we had to do an English test

Weiii13

Aug 12, 2020
Damn I received the same. Is it true? I am researching for stage 2 and it doesn't state a language test. I opted for regular stream (Non SDS)

Nemby

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Damn I received the same. Is it true? I am researching for stage 2 and it doesn't state a language test. I opted for regular stream (Non SDS)
same here I am not in the SDS either...I'm going to wait for official word from IRCC first before I do it.

luisd

Jan 15, 2020
  • IRCC requires an authorized English language test prior to granting a (step 2) visa. Please ensure that you arrange for the approved IRCC testing in the case you used a different English online test to support your Seneca application and letter of acceptance (LOA)
Hi,

Where did you find that information?

Thanks,

Haxuan

Aug 18, 2020
I received the same, I am not in the SDS and I get the Ilac pathway Certificate. It can be considered as online test?

rayusuf

Aug 14, 2020
This is sent from Seneca advising their new students how to.prepare for stage 2 approval. if you had supported your college application with online english test or submitted same to ircc,get ready for IELTS. Colleges and universities have acess to information and this is one of them. You know IRCC said your second stage approval will be done on another eligibility and admissibility criteria before final approval. I guess this will only affect those who must submit language test and they did submit duolingo e.t.c then.There are too many trap in this 2 stage processing that sound crazy