+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP - SRS H1B Landing Experience and post landing related activities.

Infoharry

Star Member
Apr 5, 2019
First time only it was a big luck so second time how can we assume that we may receive it again. I also waited for 7 months for the 1st time now second time dont know when this will happen.
Did you changed your ee profile after noi ?

Ninzzz

May 8, 2018
Did you changed your ee profile after noi ?
Hi, my case is the funds requirement which were revised in January 2019 & my online application is of August 2018. So the revised funds made my application ineligible (which I was not aware of) but my profile was still selected in March'19 by Alberta province & I received NOI later after all the documents submission nomination as well. But I couldn't accept the nomination online due to ineligibility issue. I have given the full case scenario to the Immigration officer. So he declined my old profile & didnt transfer the nomination to the new profile created immediately after the ineligibility awareness. My CRS score remains the same, it doesn't change due to fund revision. Hence, I am again stuck at the starting point. The Immigration officer informed me that I need to wait again for the NOI to be sent to the new profile number. I really dont know now what should i do.

aspiringme

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Hi guys, please share your valuable knowledge and experience about about the following criteria set out by the Alberta Express Entry Stream
  • 1. Are working in an occupation that supports Alberta’s economic development and diversification,
  • 2. Have stated an interest in immigrating permanently to Alberta
What are those occupations as per point no. 1 ?
Do an applicant has to choose only Alberta as his/her preferred destination Canada? Can all province and territories be selected and hope for an ITA from AINP?

mj1725

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Can we change employer
I have no restrictions upon my ainp
I have applied for pr and paper based Bowp on same day on 1st may
I did not have aor yet
My pgwp expired upon 3rd may
Pls reply me if anybody know anything about this
Thanks

akhurana487

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2014
Doc's Request.
cc charged 26 november 2014
Nomination.....
PER 29th december 2014
Med's Request
MR,PCC AND RPRF REQUESTS 13th April 2014
Med's Done....
On 20th may and submitted all documents on 22nd may 2015
Interview........
Tlu 3rd june 2015
Passport Req..
6th July 2015 and pp submitted 8th july
VISA ISSUED...
06/08/2015
LANDED..........
09/09/2015
Good day, from Nigeria,I would love to migrate through a sponsored job to Canada with my family. presently my result for leits is 6:0 band,I want to know what are my chances,how long the process may take and how to go about it. will be glad to hear from you soon. Rosycheecks(Joy)

click the link below

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry.html

Read the steps involved and determine your eligibility Best Of Luck !!!!!

visa4us

May 11, 2019
Hi All,

Could anyone please clarify on proof of fund ?
As i could see that a person with family of 4 needs to show approximately 25k CAD (roughly 14 lac INR.)

Will they consider PF and PPF amount balance as well ?
I am thinking to show Saving account balance + PF + PPF balance.

Will it work ?

Thanks
Sanjay

colourfulcanada

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Swift Current
Visa Office......
Don't Know
NOC Code......
Waiting
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Could anyone kindly advice which is the best method of applying for PR , if I am NOC Code C.Please suggest
- I have 4 years experience working in India.
- IELTS score 6.5 Each and overall
- I have 3 years bachelor and 2 years masters degree (BBA - MBA)
Are there any programs for NOC level C?

VesaPriam

Jul 7, 2019
Hello everyone
I looking to apply for AINP.
How to apply for AINP? Steps that I have to follow. First, should I create a express entry profile?
Any suggestions is welcomed

Hussain91

Jul 8, 2019
Hi, my case is the funds requirement which were revised in January 2019 & my online application is of August 2018. So the revised funds made my application ineligible (which I was not aware of) but my profile was still selected in March'19 by Alberta province & I received NOI later after all the documents submission nomination as well. But I couldn't accept the nomination online due to ineligibility issue. I have given the full case scenario to the Immigration officer. So he declined my old profile & didnt transfer the nomination to the new profile created immediately after the ineligibility awareness. My CRS score remains the same, it doesn't change due to fund revision. Hence, I am again stuck at the starting point. The Immigration officer informed me that I need to wait again for the NOI to be sent to the new profile number. I really dont know now what should i do.
What is your CRS score and NOC code even am waiting for an invitation from alberta

Abrahamabraham

Jun 23, 2019
Hello.
Is there anyone who got NOI from alberta on may june 21st ? Did you send your application? Did you get a file number or not yet ?
Thanks

Otujodaja

Mar 17, 2018
Good evening house, hope we had lovely days. Please I have a few questions, pointing me in the right direction would be much appreciated.
1) the question if one has be nominated by any province and which province nominated you. Do we simply say Alberta? But we have not been nominatedyet.
2) What do they mean by employer contact surname and given name in the AINP 0012 form
3) for those with siblings in Alberta, what do they Is PR delayed because it's through only or could happen in any case by certified copy. I feel I can't notorize someone else's documents. It doesn't seem right.
Any response would be appreciated. Thanks