+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP - SRS H1B Landing Experience and post landing related activities.

Timtime

Dec 30, 2018
Hi guys,

For those who have recently received NOI from Alberta, is proof of settlement fund part of the documents you are required to submit for a nomination certificate?

Also, must you be currently working in the NOC for which you were issued NOI?

Do you know if NOC 6235 also received NOI recently?
Hi guys,

For those who have recently received NOI from Alberta, is proof of settlement fund part of the documents you are required to submit for a nomination certificate?

Also, must you be currently working in the NOC for which you were issued NOI?

Do you know if NOC 6235 also received NOI recently?
No. Just state the amount for now

Reactions: tchange

Rosycheeks

Apr 27, 2019
Dear Members,

We have got Canadian Immigration Visa through AINP program and have to land in Alberta before 23rd sept. I and my wife are currently in H1b and our original visa stamps have expired a year ago though we have valid I-94 till end of 2012. Although many members have posted experiences about using AVR to return back after landing, we are concerned as we are landing by flight and not by road. Can we request the airline staff not to remove our I-94 and will they allow us to fly back with the I-94 and expired visa. Will the CBP inspection / immigration be done in Calgary or POE in US. Will they give us a new I-94 on re-entry or let us in with the old unexpired I-94. I read somewhere that for flights from Canada to US, immigration will be cleared in Departure airport in Canada itself and the flight will land in US as a domestic flight. I would appreciate if somebody can provide us the answers. So if any one has experience of landing and returning back successfully on AVR by flight, please advice or quote your experience. Thank you.

SI.

Rosycheeks

Apr 27, 2019
Good day, from Nigeria,I would love to migrate through a sponsored job to Canada with my family. presently my result for leits is 6:0 band,I want to know what are my chances,how long the process may take and how to go about it. will be glad to hear from you soon. Rosycheecks(Joy)

akhurana487

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2014
Doc's Request.
cc charged 26 november 2014
Nomination.....
PER 29th december 2014
Med's Request
MR,PCC AND RPRF REQUESTS 13th April 2014
Med's Done....
On 20th may and submitted all documents on 22nd may 2015
Interview........
Tlu 3rd june 2015
Passport Req..
6th July 2015 and pp submitted 8th july
VISA ISSUED...
06/08/2015
LANDED..........
09/09/2015
Hi guys is there a link to know which NOC`s are eligible now to get a NOI for alberta??? or will it be available on alberta.ca site?
* My sister-in-law wanted to apply. She is a lecturar. I found out if someone with strong ties to alberta have profile in EE they can get NOI. Her score is around 400 I guess. Does she have any chances as she has strong ties because of my wife/her sister.
* I would really like to know if her NOC is also required here in alberta or not?
* And do let me know if there is any special way for applying for PNP. My understanding is apply for the regular express entry profile if alberta finds out the relative connection or NOC eligibility. Than they will send them a NOI. Am i right??

Ninzzz

May 8, 2018
Hi, I received NOI & later nomination from Alberta province. When I tried to accept it, I got to know the funds requirement has been revised & hence my application became invalid. I applied again & generated new application number. I requested the Immigration officer to transfer my nomination to the new application as other than funds nothing has changed in my application but the officer said I will have to wait again for the NOI in my new application & have to submit the docs again then wait for the nomination. I fail to understand my CRS score is the same only due to revision in funds I had to make a new application. Why I will have to go through the whole process again. If someone can help please?

gayajust

Star Member
Sep 14, 2018
Category........
FSW
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
21-08-2019
AOR Received.
18-09-2019
Hi, I received NOI & later nomination from Alberta province. When I tried to accept it, I got to know the funds requirement has been revised & hence my application became invalid. I applied again & generated new application number. I requested the Immigration officer to transfer my nomination to the new application as other than funds nothing has changed in my application but the officer said I will have to wait again for the NOI in my new application & have to submit the docs again then wait for the nomination. I fail to understand my CRS score is the same only due to revision in funds I had to make a new application. Why I will have to go through the whole process again. If someone can help please?
I'm in same boat,
My application was declined due to expiration of CIC profile.Did officer say you will receive NOI in immediately?i created my new profile before one month ago,there is no any updates.

Infoharry

Star Member
Apr 5, 2019
I'm in same boat,
My application was declined due to expiration of CIC profile.Did officer say you will receive NOI in immediately?i created my new profile before one month ago,there is no any updates.
Yes due to any reason if your profile becomes in eligible then you have to again wait for noi, I would say that depends on luck then. Immediately make a new ee profile and wait..

gayajust

Star Member
Sep 14, 2018
Category........
FSW
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
21-08-2019
AOR Received.
18-09-2019
Yes due to any reason if your profile becomes in eligible then you have to again wait for noi, I would say that depends on luck then. Immediately make a new ee profile and wait..
I have waited about nine months for my 1st NOI.
Now i spent one month for my new profile. Is there a possibility to receive a new NOI immediately?

Infoharry

Star Member
Apr 5, 2019
I have waited about nine months for my 1st NOI.
Now i spent one month for my new profile. Is there a possibility to receive a new NOI immediately?
Sadly there is no other way except to wait, I know few others who have faced the same issue and sent official mails or even called Alberta immigration but they simply ask to wait.

Ninzzz

May 8, 2018
I can understand but can't they check before sending the NOI whether this person's profile is even eligible to be invited. It's like false hope we got & now again to the square one. I know it's no point in cribbing but it's a sad situation for us & quite irritating as well. I dont think I can make it again :(

Ninzzz

May 8, 2018
First time only it was a big luck so second time how can we assume that we may receive it again. I also waited for 7 months for the 1st time now second time dont know when this will happen.