+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP - SRS H1B Landing Experience and post landing related activities.

liruieusoc

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
i have a question about the Landing in Carway.

Do i need to bring proof of fund and list of properties(money, jewellery, estate) together with pictures of each item when i do landing? thx!

I have heard that if i dont list them when landing, will have to pay for tax when next time bring them over to Canada. is this correct? Anyone has experiences with this? thx!

Brijendra1984

Mar 30, 2017
Hello sir i have one query about most sutable NOC for PNP of my profile

I have M.Com degree and about 5 year experience in financial and accounting. But i have confused about NOC ........is any Professional cource required or MCom is sufficient for NOC 1111

I have done ilets with CLB 7, complete WES

rahuldokwal

May 31, 2016
Hi All

I don't know if this is the right forum to ask this (If not please let me know where to post this.)

I got the email for COPR and sent my passport to CANADA. I want to know:

1.) What is the landing process. Currently I am in USA (on WORK VISA), can I take a flight to any airport in CANADA or I need to go for any particular port of entry?. What all documents should I carry and what all questions will be asked at port of entry.

2.) I don't have any job offer in CANADA. Once I reached I need to search the job. Will it affect anything. How do I notify CIC about my address (Once I take any apartment on rent) so CIC can send the PR CARD.

3.) Once enter in CANADA can I come back to USA (as I have work permit) before getting the PR CARD (In case of any urgent situation and I have to return back). Let's say I enter in CANADA and be there for a week or so and return back to USA or India and I update my friend address in CIC to send the PR CARD. Will that work or is there a minimum duration that I need to stay.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Nnpc

Sep 21, 2017
Hi, please help
I did my initial landing early june and was told to wait 8weeks for pr card. A week after arriving in Canada, i visited a free sti clinic and gave false information. I told the nurse i was there as a tourist and declined to give them the contacts of the friend hosting me. They asked about my hisband and i loed i jad not seen him for a year. They then tested me and a week later i went for the results. The nurse acted weird and told me they didn't find anything wrong with me. She however added that when i go back to my home country and still feel unwell, i can get checked by my doctor.
A week later i got a letter from immigration asking me to send proper PR card photos. I sent the photos and travelled out of canada to the U.S. My husband was sent his PR a month ago but i have not received mine. I am wondering if it has anything to do with the lie i told the nurse. Could they have cancelled my pr?

figaro2

Jan 12, 2016
Argentina
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017
Nomination.....
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-07-2017
Passport Req..
3 nov 2017
LANDED..........
31 01 2018
Hi, please help
I did my initial landing early june and was told to wait 8weeks for pr card. A week after arriving in Canada, i visited a free sti clinic and gave false information. I told the nurse i was there as a tourist and declined to give them the contacts of the friend hosting me. They asked about my hisband and i loed i jad not seen him for a year. They then tested me and a week later i went for the results. The nurse acted weird and told me they didn't find anything wrong with me. She however added that when i go back to my home country and still feel unwell, i can get checked by my doctor.
A week later i got a letter from immigration asking me to send proper PR card photos. I sent the photos and travelled out of canada to the U.S. My husband was sent his PR a month ago but i have not received mine. I am wondering if it has anything to do with the lie i told the nurse. Could they have cancelled my pr?
؟؟ why did you lie in the first place ??
I don t think ut has something to do with it.. it seems there is a way to contact them to know if there is more delay. And i advice you to not lie ever again if it s not to save your life :) i am giving you this advice because you just create stress for nothing in your life .. cheers

dipica

Aug 21, 2013
SINP
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
24-05-2016
Doc's Request.
18-11-2016
Nomination.....
18-03-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
LANDED..........
Landed
How to submit passport for your dependent, if she/he is in USA? Do they put her/his mailing instructions or name on PPR email? My husband is in USA. I am confused, when I will get PPR, if he can send me over here in Canada then I will send together. As North America residents submit Passport to Ottawa only. We hold Indian Passports. Thank you.

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
Dec - 2009 CIC App. Filed..: May 2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
Hello All,

I started this thread on July 06 2010 and it seems like it was just recently !

Took my Oath on 1st December 2017 and now a Canadian Citizen.

Thank you for all your help through the journey.

Good Luck to all that are waiting.

Ell.Bee

Aggrey

Nov 23, 2016
I have been nominated for PR under the MPNP and plan to land in Manitoba when I receive my COPR. Is there a minimum time I must stay in Manitoba or is it mandatory I must reside there all through, as I intend to at some point relocate and settle in Albertia due to better job opportunities?

imranaly

Star Member
May 11, 2017
I have been nominated for PR under the MPNP and plan to land in Manitoba when I receive my COPR. Is there a minimum time I must stay in Manitoba or is it mandatory I must reside there all through, as I intend to at some point relocate and settle in Albertia due to better job opportunities?
Can you please let me know about MPNP process? I'm mean your NOC and connection to province?

terry.tuxin

Jan 7, 2014
Hi,

Is there anyone know the time line of ANIP. I got my FN 2017.03 and still wait for the ME. I wonder how long will it take for the ME. Thanks :)

Synna26

Jan 24, 2018
On PNP certificate there is a note says applicant should send a mail to notify PNP office upon landed, anybody ever did that after landing?

figaro2

Jan 12, 2016
Argentina
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017
Nomination.....
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-07-2017
Passport Req..
3 nov 2017
LANDED..........
31 01 2018
hi
after landing you have to do nothing about pnp :) you should just get your pr card and make your province id or driving licence.. security number ... etc :) bank account ( by the way the National Bank promo for new resident is amazing )

donteejay

Aug 4, 2016
Good Day, please i need some advice as regards my application for permanent residence on the AINP.
I have since submitted my application for PR to the Sydney office since May 2017 and was received at their office. I have since then not received AOR or any correspondence from IRCC.
I have sent case specific enquiries twice, but still no replies. Kindly advice what to do next.
I look forward to your kind responses.

figaro2

Jan 12, 2016
Argentina
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017
Nomination.....
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-07-2017
Passport Req..
3 nov 2017
LANDED..........
31 01 2018
I think you can open with national bank and ask for the exchange rate then book it if u like it then transfer it..their newcomers offre is the best
You can keep your money in usd too