+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP - SRS H1B Landing Experience and post landing related activities.

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
29-Mar-2012 Nomination Extn: 28-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
07-Oct-2013 & 20-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
CanGC52 said:
Hi friends,

I was in US for almost 9 years but had to return to India last year since my H1b Visa expired. I had applied for Canadian PR through AINP while I was in US. I have recently got my COPR and the temporary visa and have to leave for Canada in the next couple of weeks. I was nominated by the province of Alberta, so I am guessing my destination has to be Alberta.

1) I was just wondering if I can land somewhere in Alberta (Calgary or Edmonton) and apply for my PR Card by providing a friend's address in Alberta?
2) Since I have been working in India for the past several months, I would like to return as soon as possible to finish ongoing projects. In that case, can my friend in Alberta receive my PR card and courier it to me to India and I can then use it to re-enter Canada whenever I intend to relocate there?
3) How long does it take to get the PR card, apply for SIN Number, etc? What was your experience and how did you go about it?
4) I have done some research and found that typical PR card takes about 53 days. That's a long time to stay in Alberta if you dont immediately have a job over there. I am single so do not mind staying in a shared accommodation. Is there any cheap temporary accommodation that I could consider for staying in Calgary or Edmonton?

5) I have also read that Health Insurance Card takes a long time. Is it OK if I don't apply for a Health Insurance Card in my first visit and I can do it when I eventually return for long term?

I will appreciate your quick response since I really have only a few days to leave for Canada. Thanks.
Hi CanGC52:

First of all Hearty Congratulations on your grand success buddy. I am happy for you. I am also just like you, but right now in the US. Coming to point, please see the answers below.

1. Yes, absolutely fine if you land either in Calgary or Edmonton and apply for your PR Card by providing a friend's address in Alberta.

2. Yes, you can just finish the landing and then go back to India. Your friend will send your PR card to your address in India upon receiving it. Make sure, your friend sends the PR card by FedEx or any other courier service which has tracking facility so that you are free of tensions. You can re enter Canada whenever you want later times.

3. As of my knowledge it's taking any where between 45 and 60 days to get PR cards as per current trend. You don't have to wait for your PR card to apply for SIN. You can apply for your SIN and Health Card at the time of landing itself. Health insurence especially for AINP applicants starts IMMEDIATELY after your landing is finished.

4. I am not having enough knowledge on this area...sorry.

5. I have provided answer to this question above. And you can apply for your basic health card while you do your landing and it's for free (I believe).

Good luck to you my friend. Hope this helps you.

Thanks,
Sarayu.

CanGC52

May 13, 2013
Hi everyone,

Sarayu - Thanks a lot for your detailed reply. Your answers are very helpful.

I think the critical issue in my case is that of mailing of PR Card outside of Canada.

I did a search on google and found this bulletin released in Jan 2013. I am guessing that new immigrants (like most of us)
are issued Phase I cards.

cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2013/ob491.asp

Above webpage mentions in the background that it may be against the laws of Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
to mail PR Cards outside Canada but if there is no issue in doing it, one could consider it. Has anyone done it after January 2013
without any issues? Can you shed some light on it?

It would be very helpful to the members of this forum.

Thanks,
CanGC52

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
CanGC52 said:
Hi everyone,

Sarayu - Thanks a lot for your detailed reply. Your answers are very helpful.

I think the critical issue in my case is that of mailing of PR Card outside of Canada.

I did a search on google and found this bulletin released in Jan 2013. I am guessing that new immigrants (like most of us)
are issued Phase I cards.

cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2013/ob491.asp

Above webpage mentions in the background that it may be against the laws of Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
to mail PR Cards outside Canada but if there is no issue in doing it, one could consider it. Has anyone done it after January 2013
without any issues? Can you shed some light on it?

It would be very helpful to the members of this forum.

Thanks,
CanGC52
Hi CanGC52,

As far as I know, Canadian Government sends the PR cards only within Canada. As you said, it might be against their law to mail the PR cards out side Canada.

Why don't you give your friend's address in Alberta? Just ask him/her to send your PR card to your address in India upon receiving them. That's what usually people are doing now a days. If I would have already been in Canada, I would have given you my address...but unfortunately still am waiting for my PPR.

Thanks,
Sarayu.

anu_pallavi

Jun 8, 2011
Harrisburg
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 05 2011 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
May 05 2011 (AINP)
AOR Received.
Oct 05 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
CPP-O
Med's Request
Oct 05 2011
Med's Done....
April 01 2012
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Feb 20 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 13 2013
LANDED..........
Jun 09 2013
Seniors....need info!!!

Hello Seniors,

Well as I updated in my status that after a long long long wait we got out Visas/COPRs :)

We means Myself, my husband and my Daughter planning to do landing on 1st June 2013 with our Own CAR. I need some valuable inputs from seniors who has done landing (preferably recently)

Current Situation: Our visas are valid only for 2 months ie it will expire July 13th 2013, so having a short period of visa issual we are not getting any jobs with such a short notice. So our plan is to finish Landing Formalities on 1st of June then return to USA on the same day then later searching for a good Job in Canada staying out in USA

Well I need some help regarding my landing:

1) What are the documents I need to carry?

2) Is that ok to do landing and come back to USA on the same day??? I have a family friend in Toronto, planning to give their address to mail our PR Cards by saying we are renting their portion of the house until we move permanently to other good place (however I will not be disclosing that I'm going back to USA on the same day instead I would be saying that I'll stay for weekend in my friend's place and return to USA and finish all the left over work at USA and will be back to Canada in another 20 to 30 days) Will this reason leads to any suspicion with Immigration Officers? Don't know I'm scared :(

3) How about Proof of Funds? What exactly I need to show Proof of Funds???Even though I'm not permanently moving to Canada on June 1st, still I have to show Proof of Funds, eventually moving after 20 to 30 days.... Lol!!!

4) even though I have no Intensions of moving permanently to Canada shortly still I'm thinking to take filled 2 copies of B4 and B4A forms (just to give some sort of assurance with IO that I'll be moving shortly), so how long will returned stamped B4 forms will be valid.

5) How about jewelry, do I need to do anything with that too ( I don't have much though)?

6) For PR Card, do I need to carry the filled application form as well or is that Immigration Officer will take care of that???

7) As I said earlier I'll be not moving to Canada shortly or I can say until I get a good job so is it mandatory to apply for SIN and Health Insurance on the Landing day itself or is that ok to apply when I move permanently to Canada???

More than all I need lot of inputs to import Our 2 cars, is there any particular topic related to that in this Forum??? Appreciate to share that link with your response :)

Please seniors help me out with your valuable responses!!!

Thanks in advance...

Anu

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
Re: Seniors....need info!!!

anu_pallavi said:
Hello Seniors,

Well as I updated in my status that after a long long long wait we got out Visas/COPRs :)

We means Myself, my husband and my Daughter planning to do landing on 1st June 2013 with our Own CAR. I need some valuable inputs from seniors who has done landing (preferably recently)

Current Situation: Our visas are valid only for 2 months ie it will expire July 13th 2013, so having a short period of visa issual we are not getting any jobs with such a short notice. So our plan is to finish Landing Formalities on 1st of June then return to USA on the same day then later searching for a good Job in Canada staying out in USA

Well I need some help regarding my landing:

1) What are the documents I need to carry?

2) Is that ok to do landing and come back to USA on the same day??? I have a family friend in Toronto, planning to give their address to mail our PR Cards by saying we are renting their portion of the house until we move permanently to other good place (however I will not be disclosing that I'm going back to USA on the same day instead I would be saying that I'll stay for weekend in my friend's place and return to USA and finish all the left over work at USA and will be back to Canada in another 20 to 30 days) Will this reason leads to any suspicion with Immigration Officers? Don't know I'm scared :(

3) How about Proof of Funds? What exactly I need to show Proof of Funds???Even though I'm not permanently moving to Canada on June 1st, still I have to show Proof of Funds, eventually moving after 20 to 30 days.... Lol!!!

4) even though I have no Intensions of moving permanently to Canada shortly still I'm thinking to take filled 2 copies of B4 and B4A forms (just to give some sort of assurance with IO that I'll be moving shortly), so how long will returned stamped B4 forms will be valid.

5) How about jewelry, do I need to do anything with that too ( I don't have much though)?

6) For PR Card, do I need to carry the filled application form as well or is that Immigration Officer will take care of that???

7) As I said earlier I'll be not moving to Canada shortly or I can say until I get a good job so is it mandatory to apply for SIN and Health Insurance on the Landing day itself or is that ok to apply when I move permanently to Canada???

More than all I need lot of inputs to import Our 2 cars, is there any particular topic related to that in this Forum??? Appreciate to share that link with your response :)

Please seniors help me out with your valuable responses!!!

Thanks in advance...

Anu
Hi anu_pallavi,

First of all hearty Congratulations to you and your family on your success in getting Canada PR. I am still far behind you, but as per my experience and what I saw from this forum, I would share my thoughts.

First of all, as I see, you are an AINP applicant. I would really suggest you to finish your landing formalities ONLY in Alberta. I would NOT suggest you go to any other Provinces to finish your landing. I have seen one AINP guy on this forum who has finished his landing in other than Alberta and he was fine. But as per my knowledge, better to do it in Alberta.

Your's is a good idea to finish landing first and come back to USA and then search for a job in Canada. You can move to Canada permanently as soon as you/your husband get a job there. And nothing wrong that you can absolutely inform the Canadian immigration officer that you came only for finishing your landing formalities and will move permanently to Canada in next couple of months. You don't need to hide anything here. You can tell them that, I would like to finish my landing before my PR visa gets expired and will move permanently in a month or two or so whatever you feel better.

I believe, you just need your Canada PR Visa and COPR documents, proof of funds document. But I strongly suggest you to carry all your certificates/documents including your degree certificates and all.

If I understood correctly from your below statement, you are going to tell the Canadian immigration officer that you will rent an apartment from your friend in Toronto. Please DO NOT do this. It's very clear statement from you that you are willing to settle in Toronto. You always try to express yourself that you are completely intended to stay and live permanently in Alberta.

You can finish your landing and come back to USA on the same day, it will not be any problem. For your information, you can come back to USA even if your USA visa has already expired...using AVR (Automatic Validation Rule).

Coming to proof of funds, I think it's about 16,000 Canadian Dollars...coz I remember this as I also have three members in my application including me. But in most of the cases, they may not even ask for the proof of funds. But better to have this document handy.

I am sorry, but I have no idea about B4 forms. Please wait if somebody can respond here.

You can Jewellery with you or also at a later time when you decide to move permanently. The only thing is you have to declare in the forms.

You can apply for your SIN and Health Cards on the same day of your landing OR also at later point of time. I suggest you to apply for them at the time of landing only. Because, by the time you move to Canada permanently, you will have them.

For moving your cars, you need to get quotes from different vendors. If you are staying in Utah for example, you can easily drive to Alberta. But if you are staying East Coast, you may put them in movers. I hope any other members can help you on this area.

I recommend you to take a look at some other posts on this same thread, I am sure you will get clarified with all your questions.

Hope this helps you. Good luck to you and your family. Please let me know if you need any more info.

Thanks,
Sarayu.

anu_pallavi

Jun 8, 2011
Harrisburg
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 05 2011 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
May 05 2011 (AINP)
AOR Received.
Oct 05 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
CPP-O
Med's Request
Oct 05 2011
Med's Done....
April 01 2012
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Feb 20 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 13 2013
LANDED..........
Jun 09 2013
Re: Seniors....need info!!!

sarayu said:
Hi anu_pallavi,

First of all hearty Congratulations to you and your family on your success in getting Canada PR. I am still far behind you, but as per my experience and what I saw from this forum, I would share my thoughts.

First of all, as I see, you are an AINP applicant. I would really suggest you to finish your landing formalities ONLY in Alberta. I would NOT suggest you go to any other Provinces to finish your landing. I have seen one AINP guy on this forum who has finished his landing in other than Alberta and he was fine. But as per my knowledge, better to do it in Alberta.

Your's is a good idea to finish landing first and come back to USA and then search for a job in Canada. You can move to Canada permanently as soon as you/your husband get a job there. And nothing wrong that you can absolutely inform the Canadian immigration officer that you came only for finishing your landing formalities and will move permanently to Canada in next couple of months. You don't need to hide anything here. You can tell them that, I would like to finish my landing before my PR visa gets expired and will move permanently in a month or two or so whatever you feel better.

I believe, you just need your Canada PR Visa and COPR documents, proof of funds document. But I strongly suggest you to carry all your certificates/documents including your degree certificates and all.

If I understood correctly from your below statement, you are going to tell the Canadian immigration officer that you will rent an apartment from your friend in Toronto. Please DO NOT do this. It's very clear statement from you that you are willing to settle in Toronto. You always try to express yourself that you are completely intended to stay and live permanently in Alberta.

You can finish your landing and come back to USA on the same day, it will not be any problem. For your information, you can come back to USA even if your USA visa has already expired...using AVR (Automatic Validation Rule).

Coming to proof of funds, I think it's about 16,000 Canadian Dollars...coz I remember this as I also have three members in my application including me. But in most of the cases, they may not even ask for the proof of funds. But better to have this document handy.

I am sorry, but I have no idea about B4 forms. Please wait if somebody can respond here.

You can Jewellery with you or also at a later time when you decide to move permanently. The only thing is you have to declare in the forms.

You can apply for your SIN and Health Cards on the same day of your landing OR also at later point of time. I suggest you to apply for them at the time of landing only. Because, by the time you move to Canada permanently, you will have them.

For moving your cars, you need to get quotes from different vendors. If you are staying in Utah for example, you can easily drive to Alberta. But if you are staying East Coast, you may put them in movers. I hope any other members can help you on this area.

I recommend you to take a look at some other posts on this same thread, I am sure you will get clarified with all your questions.

Hope this helps you. Good luck to you and your family. Please let me know if you need any more info.

Thanks,
Sarayu.
Thanks a lot Sarayu, well I sent you PM before seeing your response in this Post. That was really very helpful hint about sharing our friend's apartment in Toronto being a AINP Nominee. Thanks again...you saved me :)

I want our PR cards as early as possible instead of waiting to apply after permanent settlement. That's the reason I would like to say to Immigration officer about our short stay in our friend's place or until we get a good place in Alberta. To be very frank we are looking for a job preferably in Alberta province itself, if we failed to get then will focus on other provinces.

Sent a PM again...check it!!!

Anu

Chucky

Aug 2, 2010
Hello everyone.

I would like to thank all the members of this forum and everyone that has posted on this forum for the information and support that each one of you has rendered to me and my family. You guys have been amazing. All the information has been so helpful. After almost 5 yrs this coming Aug 2013 since I first made the initial application we just recieved our passports this past weekend and now we are Canadian permanent residents :). Its been a tough road to travel but with our Lord and the help of everyone on this forum we have stayed the course. Alot of emotions, stress, long suffering, joy, patience, you name it.....we have travelled the road together. With different and diverse backgrounds but yet with one common goal we have all extended a hand to a brother or sister we could not see but whose hope we all shared. I cannot thank you enough for all your help...your responses to posts and pivate emails will indeed be always remembered.

My wife and I hugged and embraced and said our " I love yous" and said we made it. We thank our God for you and wish everyone on this forum great success in all you do. And one day in our new home we will meet.

To all those who are still waiting I say...."Please never lose hope without which travel on this road will be even tougher"

Thank You.

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
Chucky said:
Hello everyone.

I would like to thank all the members of this forum and everyone that has posted on this forum for the information and support that each one of you has rendered to me and my family. You guys have been amazing. All the information has been so helpful. After almost 5 yrs this coming Aug 2013 since I first made the initial application we just recieved our passports this past weekend and now we are Canadian permanent residents :). Its been a tough road to travel but with our Lord and the help of everyone on this forum we have stayed the course. Alot of emotions, stress, long suffering, joy, patience, you name it.....we have travelled the road together. With different and diverse backgrounds but yet with one common goal we have all extended a hand to a brother or sister we could not see but whose hope we all shared. I cannot thank you enough for all your help...your responses to posts and pivate emails will indeed be always remembered.

My wife and I hugged and embraced and said our " I love yous" and said we made it. We thank our God for you and wish everyone on this forum great success in all you do. And one day in our new home we will meet.

To all those who are still waiting I say...."Please never lose hope without which travel on this road will be even tougher"

Thank You.
Hi Chucky,

It's amazing to see your post. I can see your feelings from the way that you expressed above. I am also in some what same situation like you...but still on the road and need to go further. My application was filed initially in Aug 2009 almost 4 years now. You can see my time lines pretty much on my profile. Hoping to get thru this process soon which is our life time dream.

I am whole heartedly wishing you all the very success in your personal and career life. My best wishes to you and all your family members. All the best.

Thank You,
Sarayu.

Chucky

Aug 2, 2010
Hi Sarayu,

I wish you all the very best. And please whatever information you need, do not hesitate. I will provide you with any information i have. We are in this together. I check this forum almost everyday just in case someone needs information that i may have.

All the very best. You will certainly get your residence soon. You are so close. Never never lose hope.

Kind regards,

Chucky

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
Chucky said:
Hi Sarayu,

I wish you all the very best. And please whatever information you need, do not hesitate. I will provide you with any information i have. We are in this together. I check this forum almost everyday just in case someone needs information that i may have.

All the very best. You will certainly get your residence soon. You are so close. Never never lose hope.

Kind regards,

Chucky
Hi Chucky,

Thank you so much for your prompt reply. I really appreciate you. I am certain that I will contact you for any questions/concerns.

Thanks again,
Sarayu.

anu_pallavi

Jun 8, 2011
Harrisburg
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 05 2011 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
May 05 2011 (AINP)
AOR Received.
Oct 05 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
CPP-O
Med's Request
Oct 05 2011
Med's Done....
April 01 2012
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Feb 20 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 13 2013
LANDED..........
Jun 09 2013
Dear Friends,

I'm very happy to say that we did PR landing over Peace Bridge, Buffalo and it was successful. No issues either at Canadian Immigration or USA Immigration :)

I was surprised that Canadian Immigration Officer didn't ask any questions other than these 3:

1) What is the purpose of landing
2) How many dependants (For my husband who is a primary applicant)
3) Where are you staying in Canada?

He took all our Passports and filled COPR forms and gave it back. During this time he asked Are you getting any Alcohol or Tobacco to Canada?

That's it!!!! He said "Congratulations now you are a Permanent Resident of Canada"!!!

We took a initiative and asked how about Goods to Follow and Importing the cars??? He said custom's officer will give all that information who was sitting in Customs Section (right opposite to Immigrations)

He took B4A forms and asked the pic of Jewelry and stamped the seal on it. Later asked us to declare the same in the Cashier's, who in return gave the receipt for the same.....

Then we went to our friend's place stayed there for a night and back to Niagara Falls on Sunday (the weather was beautiful), enjoyed a lot!!!

Back to USA through Rainbow Bridge Border, the USA Immigration office asked our Passports, saw the valid H1B visas stamped in our passports. questions again

1) Passports please
2) Why you had gone to Canada
3) Are your moving to Canada now

That's it!!!

I'm very thankful to each one of this Forum who helped me through difficult times by giving proper information and guidance!!!

I wish Good Luck for all those who is still waiting to get PR!!!

If you need any information regarding my PR experience right from the beginning to end please do drop me a PM, I'll respond to it for sure!!!

Farhan985

Jun 14, 2013
Hi All of you....

This is Farhan Haider, from Karachi Pakistan.

I have recently joined this forum and found it very interesting.

Actually I have gone through all the processes of submitting application than receiving responses etc...

I have got my Visa (SINP) stamped on my Passport in Jan 2013, and planning to go Canada by next month...

It will be highly obliged, if any of us can share their landing experience as per SINP.

I will be entering through Toronto where I m planning to stay about a week in my cousin's home....

My most important query is to find out that, whether we have to show the funds($10,000) at airport.... or if we dont have the required funds than what will happen....

Responses from you all will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Farhan Haider.

ravi1981

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Congrats

I will be entering through Toronto where I m planning to stay about a week in my cousin's home....
>> Upon Landing in Toronto please give the Immigration Officer (IO) address of some one in Saskatchewan, please do not tell them that you will stay in Toronto (as you are a provincial nominee you are suppose to live in Saskatchewan) and this address in Saskatchewan should be the one on which CIC should send the PR Card.

My most important query is to find out that, whether we have to show the funds($10,000) at airport.... or if we dont have the required funds than what will happen....
Yes, Please carry a bank statement with you to show as proof of funds.

Hope this helps
Thanks

Farhan985

Jun 14, 2013
Thank you Ravi for your response.

Actually, I am asking for the funds because as per the speaker of COA pre-immigration session we can take lesser amount with us as we are already been sponsored by one of our relative in SA.

rajkatak

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
ravi1981 said:
Congrats

>> Upon Landing in Toronto please give the Immigration Officer (IO) address of some one in Saskatchewan, please do not tell them that you will stay in Toronto (as you are a provincial nominee you are suppose to live in Saskatchewan) and this address in Saskatchewan should be the one on which CIC should send the PR Card.

Yes, Please carry a bank statement with you to show as proof of funds.

Hope this helps
Thanks
I will be dooing my landing soon after receiving my PP. I am based in US on H1B visa have applied thru AINP to canada. The issue is i have no friends or relatives in Alberta province, however i have some in Torento, I will be driving to Toronto to do my landing, so can i give my friends address in Toronto to the Immigration officer to mail GC's or is it necessary to have a Alberta address,if yes can any forum member here from Alberta can help. Feel free to PM if you wish. Thanks and will greatly appreciate suggestions of fellow. members.