Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
J.I.N said:
same here bro. no update been a year
I AM ALSO WITH YOU !! things has changed from last year infect my life too .its been 16 months to me . i am stuck here for nothing ,losing my hopes every day .guys painful part i am far away from my partner too ,just because this immigration system ..seems like life means nothing . i feel so alone here. sorry about it .i just feel to share as you all are in same boat /

J.I.N

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
PKG92 said:
I AM ALSO WITH YOU !! things has changed from last year infect my life too .its been 16 months to me . i am stuck here for nothing ,losing my hopes every day .guys painful part i am far away from my partner too ,just because this immigration system ..seems like life means nothing . i feel so alone here. sorry about it .i just feel to share as you all are in same boat /
i hv few frnds and only those got nominations whose wp was near expiry (according to their wp expiry dates, same category same time of application) thats so weird and very unfair to others. pls don't be disappointed. i can understand, lets pray together and be hopeful

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
J.I.N said:
i hv few frnds and they got nominations according to their wp expiry dates (same category same time of application) thats so weird and very unfair to others. pls don't be disappointed. i can understand, lets pray together and be hopeful

yes !! we should. i just wonder if god sees everything . this feeling is like hell nowhere to go. i know one friend .she applied in june got it done last month. just wonder what is going to happen with us .it is like my life will be ruined ..no partner coz of that no status .. heading back to country like a loser :'( :'( :'( :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ . what was our fault .

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PKG92 said:
Cant believe its been 16 months already for me too :mad: and many more of us :-\

niadoj

Jun 6, 2015
I applied for AINP of August 1, 2014 and received nomination letter on February 20, 2015. Sent off PR Application on March 27, 2015 and received file# on June 4, 2015.

J.I.N

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
niadoj said:
I applied for AINP of August 1, 2014 and received nomination letter on February 20, 2015. Sent off PR Application on March 27, 2015 and received file# on June 4, 2015.
Do u mind sharing ur noc pls?

Aug 22, 2015
Good day, I am a new immigrant to Canada currently living in Edmonton, Alberta. I have a two-bedroom apartment at the Blue Quill apartments available for occupancy Sept 1, 2015. I am in the process of moving to another city and need someone to take over my lease. Any interested party can send me a message here or at the following email address: apt_forlease@yahoo.com.