Whats next?
also, please share yours timeline.

harivijay

Apr 6, 2019
mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
hi all... recieved noi on 2 apr, replied on 3 apr, recieved document list on 3 apr itself, dispatched documents on 23 apr.... will keep u posted

RiL

Mar 10, 2019
Got NOI 5 March
sent Docs 28 March..
Got file number 2 April....
Waiting for update.

Kapoorgaurav

Star Member
Apr 22, 2019
What is your NOC code and is it regulated in alberta...if its regulated then how you managed to get the certification for that...plz reply asap as i received my AINP notification on 10th April and have to send my documents by 10th May...A quick response in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Kapoorgaurav

Star Member
Apr 22, 2019
What is your NOC code and is it regulated in alberta...if its regulated then how you managed to get the certification for that...plz reply asap as i received my AINP notification on 10th April and have to send my documents by 10th May...A quick response in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Kapoorgaurav

Star Member
Apr 22, 2019

Thanks in advance

Kapoorgaurav

Star Member
Apr 22, 2019
Same here bro...as per AINP requirements we have to get certification or license for our occupation...do we require it before applying or after we reach there.plz confirm as i have to submit my documents not later than 10th May.Also if it is required before applying, then how we would be able to get it...

harivijay

Apr 6, 2019
mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
It was not sought as of now. I submitted without that. Your reference letters should indicate your job responsibilities properly ... keep the noc definitions in mind... my consultant has cleared has confirmed licensure is not reqd at this stage.. further you cannot get licensure without going to Alberta ( if you check the APEGA) website

Kapoorgaurav

Star Member
Apr 22, 2019
Thank you very much for your quick response dear...can you plz clear one more doubt of mine...while filling the AINP 012 form what have you mentioned against the point:-
Are you working in an occupation that is regulated in Alberta (not including trades)-yes or no
If you have mentioned yes then a new option pop-ups with the authorities from where you can get certification...what have you mentioned there...plz confirm