+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP -APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AT ALBERTA OFFICE AFTER JAN 15***(OLD PROCESS)***

C

cchabert

Indium-sulfide said:
cchabert: why you say?

8 Years in USA with H1B and no benefits, no health insurance or retirement account, I can't afford to be sick. >:-/
Definitely you should buy health insurance. you just pay a small portion of the premium. in case that you are sick, you have trhee months protected due to sick absence.
you can contribute ot IRA.
I hope you know your rights
best
Thank you man, I already know this but if I do that I will declare bankruptcy in no time, I live by pay check by pay check no room for more expense right now, situation is difficult when you are underpaid and you can't change or look for extra income because your H1B. Hope by year ends this will change. :) Thank you again!

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
I think I should be fine technically.But dunno when !!

A

Albertagoverner

cchabert said:
Indium-sulfide said:
cchabert: why you say?

8 Years in USA with H1B and no benefits, no health insurance or retirement account, I can't afford to be sick. >:-/
Definitely you should buy health insurance. you just pay a small portion of the premium. in case that you are sick, you have trhee months protected due to sick absence.
you can contribute ot IRA.
I hope you know your rights
best
Thank you man, I already know this but if I do that I will declare bankruptcy in no time, I live by pay check by pay check no room for more expense right now, situation is difficult when you are underpaid and you can't change or look for extra income because your H1B. Hope by year ends this will change. :) Thank you again!
\
Almost same situation for every H1B folks which sounds extremely sad. People with finest skills, education and experience can't effort Health Insurance. Hardly you will find the people on H1B visa happy and financially sound except those who are somehow fulltime employee of Fortune 500 clients. Let's see when this era ends....

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
FROM MONDAY ONWARDS....I WILL TRY TO TRACK MY APP...
WRITE AN EMAIL AND ALSO CALL EM UP.........AFTER ALL IT IS HARD WORK OF 3 MONTHS....::::::D

A

Albertagoverner

engg said:
FROM MONDAY ONWARDS....I WILL TRY TO TRACK MY APP...
WRITE AN EMAIL AND ALSO CALL EM UP.........AFTER ALL IT IS HARD WORK OF 3 MONTHS....::::::D
I hope before monday you will get it. You will get it on Friday.

felix31

Star Member
Dec 1, 2008
nomad_musafir said:
felix31 said:
where did you guys affix green sticker?

I pasted it per their instructions on an outside of an application packet. Then I put the packet in a fedex envelope and mailed.
I read somewhere in the forum some people pasted the green sticker on Fedex envelope itself.
you'd better send them an e-mail or call them with this information and ask if that would be any problem.

At the time, it seemed so logical to affix the green sticker on an envelope containing the application packet, which was properly addressed to Jesper ave. It (green sticker) stands out so much better on a yellow legal letter size envelope, as opposed to a busy design of Fedex/UPS envelopes. I thought they may overlook green sticker if I put it on Fedex envelope.
Now that I am thinking about the whole thing, it may be that they are not even touching envelopes that dont have anything on them, so my application may actualy be in a NEW system pool of applications.
Bummer!!!
I will call them tomorrow afternoon!!

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
DUDE that green sticket...I took color printout ..and pasted on fedex envelope and internal envelope.

A

Albertagoverner

felix31 said:
engg said:
DUDE that green sticket...I took color printout ..and pasted on fedex envelope and internal envelope.
bl...y hell........

I am scr...d now!!!!!
Don't worry folks. You people are unnecessarily trying connect the green sticker with Application Processing. Every single packet goes to Front Desk and either Ms. Bong or Mohd recieve it and open it. Once they will open the packet they will come to know that you are AINP applicant. Even if you sent a Pizza flyer or office Depot discount coupon, every single mail goes to front desk and they open it. Just Sit and relax.

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Mine was:-
Delivered to :Receptionist/Front Desk
Signed for by: M.FLEURY

felix31

Star Member
Dec 1, 2008
my confirmation says - delivered to edmonton, ca
- signed by Kinal

and Albertagov is right... we are probably overreacting
good night folks!

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
Albertagoverner,
Oh boy, Your sense of humor is terrific, keep it going. You made my day, even better than receiving my file number, you bet!
Cheers.

Albertagoverner said:
felix31 said:
engg said:
bl...y hell........

I am scr...d now!!!!!
Don't worry folks. You people are unnecessarily trying connect the green sticker with Application Processing. Every single packet goes to Front Desk and either Ms. Bong or Mohd recieve it and open it. Once they will open the packet they will come to know that you are AINP applicant. Even if you sent a Pizza flyer or office Depot discount coupon, every single mail goes to front desk and they open it. Just Sit and relax.

bubbly2009

Star Member
Jan 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Detroit
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/03/2010
AOR Received.
26/06/2010
File Transfer...
26/10/2010
Med's Request
26/06/2010
Med's Done....
12/07/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
1/7/2011
VISA ISSUED...
1/10/2011
LANDED..........
1/14/2011
Do we need to submit last 3 months of Bank statement as proof of funds or just a statement stating that required amount is there inthe account is enough (for CIC). I have funds back in India so that I could talk to the Bank for further process. Please advice me.

yofeihong

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
Folks,
I have calculated the days based on their working time.( 5 days/ week)
If the files ( new process, no-pre-assesment) has been sent in january 09, we, applicants for new process, may receive the file number in April 09.
40-60 days should be counted exclusive saturday and sunday.
So ..if they received my files on January 20 09; then, I should receive their information as late as on April 13 09.
Hopefully, they will give the file number sooner!!

Yofeihong

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Hi yofeihong,