+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP -APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AT ALBERTA OFFICE AFTER JAN 15***(OLD PROCESS)***

AlbertaAINP

Star Member
Feb 25, 2009
chow said:
cchabert said:
8 Years in USA with H1B and no benefits, no health insurance or retirement account, I can't afford to be sick. >:-/
I realized it last year(my 2nd year on H1) and started applying for Canada PR. If there were no changes for the FSW I might be enjoying in Canada. But still hanging myself here..............
Some of us had to pay a price of more years because things were different before and more promising...but all these changes and uncertainity are happening only now...And hence the right time for Alberta to start H1B stream.

chow

Sep 23, 2008
Re: AINP -APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AT ALBERTA OFFICE AFTER JAN 15***(OLD PROCESS)**

Albertagoverner said:
chow said:
divagirl said:
chow said:
I realized it last year(my 2nd year on H1) and started applying for Canada PR. If there were no changes for the FSW I might be enjoying in Canada. But still hanging myself here..............
Sorry for the ignorance, but what was the change?
new 38 occupations list.
Oh yeah.. That was extremely disappointing. And one thing which really frustrates me that Minister Jason Kenney declared list of 38 occupations in Nov 2008 then why he enforced the law, retrospectively, from february 2008? Mostly people got their application return because of this stupid enforcement of law. They should have enforced that law from the date when they declared.

Its been a year I submitted my FSW application by today and got AOR# in august. No furhter movement. Second year starts from tomorrow.

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Re: AINP -APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AT ALBERTA OFFICE AFTER JAN 15***(OLD PROCESS)**

Congratulations.
Good luck for the further process
bubbly2009 said:
I received File number Yesterday (24 March 2009) and the last 3 digits of my file number is 940.

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
HELP NEEDED !! HELP NEEDED !! HELP NEEDED !! HELP NEEDED !! HELP NEEDED !! HELP NEEDED !! HELP NEEDED !! HELP NEEDED !!

GUYS GUYS GUYS........................
WHEN I RECEIVED THE INVITATION THE ADDRESS MENTIONED ON IT WAS JASPER AVE.,BOTH ON THE LETTER AND ON THE INVITE LETTER.

HOWEVER,

SINCE THE PRINT OF THE FORMS THEY HAD SENT ME WAS BAD,I DOWNLOADED THE NEW FORMS FROM AINP WEBSITE FOR APPLICATION.

ON NEW FORMS THE ADDRESS MENTIONED WAS COMMERCE PLACE......

SO .........

I HAVE SENT MY PACKET TO COMMERCE PLACE INSTEAD OF JASPER...................

I GOT THE REASON....

NOW SOMEONE PLS SUGGEST ME A GOOD SOLUTION....................................

THANKS,

A

Albertagoverner

engg said:
HELP NEEDED !! HELP NEEDED !! HELP NEEDED !! HELP NEEDED !! HELP NEEDED !! HELP NEEDED !! HELP NEEDED !! HELP NEEDED !!

GUYS GUYS GUYS........................
WHEN I RECEIVED THE INVITATION THE ADDRESS MENTIONED ON IT WAS JASPER AVE.,BOTH ON THE LETTER AND ON THE INVITE LETTER.

HOWEVER,

SINCE THE PRINT OF THE FORMS THEY HAD SENT ME WAS BAD,I DOWNLOADED THE NEW FORMS FROM AINP WEBSITE FOR APPLICATION.

ON NEW FORMS THE ADDRESS MENTIONED WAS COMMERCE PLACE......

SO .........

I HAVE SENT MY PACKET TO COMMERCE PLACE INSTEAD OF JASPER...................

I GOT THE REASON....

NOW SOMEONE PLS SUGGEST ME A GOOD SOLUTION....................................

THANKS,
No worries, Any address is fine because they have a database where they will run query with your email address, last name and DOB and pull out the record. and your file will automatically transfered to right place.

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Could this be a reason I'm delayed????????????????

BTW,
governer how do you know all that man???Have you worked for them ??????????????????

Just being inquisitive !!

A

Albertagoverner

engg said:
Could this be a reason I'm delayed????????????????

BTW,
governer how do you know all that man???Have you worked for them ??????????????????

Just being inquisitive !!
Reason for delay is not the address but overloaded office. Half of Office staff is busy in Houston TX based AINP seminar rest people are working.

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
I don't know how much my application process is going to be delayed because of this may be a few months....who knows ?
I was thinking of some crazy thing & it did happen !!!!

I

Indium-sulfide

cchabert: why you say?

8 Years in USA with H1B and no benefits, no health insurance or retirement account, I can't afford to be sick. >:-/
Definitely you should buy health insurance. you just pay a small portion of the premium. in case that you are sick, you have trhee months protected due to sick absence.
you can contribute ot IRA.
I hope you know your rights
best

I

Indium-sulfide

engg,
when is the expiring date of your H1B? hope you can get the nomination before it.

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
It is until 09/2010.

I

Indium-sulfide

it seems albertagovernor is really having some connections with the ainp office

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
May if I start the process again I might get it in another 5 months....
But I don't wanna do it again and waste the time I have already spent.

I

Indium-sulfide

no worry. mine is oct this year. i should be more nervous than you.