+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP Application submitted through Attorney in June 2009 - No updates

hitesh2010

Aug 25, 2010
I have applied through attorney based in Canada in June 2009 under US visa holder category with NOC 9123. MY attorney is very irresponsible and has not provided me any update on the status of my AINP application. Always I have received a generic note (from para legal) saying that due to large number of applications the processing is getting delayed at AINP office. I have shown them no of examples wherein applicants who applied in the same line received atleast some sort of communication from AINP office. Now I am approaching this forum to seek advise on how to get the status of my application. At this point I have no confidence in my attorney and want to conact AINP office directly. I greatly appreaciate if this forum members can give me an advise on how to bypass any future AINP communication with attorney and check the staus of my application.

Thankx

nabrika

May 6, 2009
I have submitted my application on May 28th under NOC 2132 (Mechanical Eng). I have received no communication. Last month I emailed AINP at Immigration [Immigration.info@gov.ab.ca] and they emailed me File Number.

If you are still waiting for file number, contact AINP.

nabrika

May 6, 2009
You can contact AINP

email: immigration.info @ gov.ab.ca
Toll-free within Alberta - 1-877-427-6419
Outside Alberta - 1-780-427-6419