+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW process

CVRR

Mar 6, 2009
hi guys

<<<<<<<<<<<IMPORTANT>>>>>>>>>>>

i found one more changes in after FEB 19 2009....

ANIP 0009 (2009/02) was the version of Application....Latest....

Check if any one send sending your application after Feb 19 2009 then ANIP 009 application should be Version (2009/02) not (2008/12)..

You can see this version once you open the ANIP 009 Form at footer of the document……

I send my Application March 03 2009
Reached Application March 06 2009

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
Based on my case and my observation of others in the forum, it appears that AINP has some level of pre-assessment effort for all of us in the new process as well. This takes any where between 4 to 6 weeks. And from that time in 2 months we can expect to get a file number (overall elapsed time till this stage - 3 to 3.5 months). After getting the file number we can expect a final decision in 2 to 3 months (overall elapsed time till this stage - 5 to 6.5 months).

It is slightly longer than what is was before, but I think this is still within reasonable bounds. So folks, please take this in and ease up on the tension!

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Re: AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW pro

Is there any difference in the versions of the forms?
CVRR said:
hi guys

<<<<<<<<<<<IMPORTANT>>>>>>>>>>>

i found one more changes in after FEB 19 2009....

ANIP 0009 (2009/02) was the version of Application....Latest....

Check if any one send sending your application after Feb 19 2009 then ANIP 009 application should be Version (2009/02) not (2008/12)..

You can see this version once you open the ANIP 009 Form at footer of the document......

I send my Application March 03 2009
Reached Application March 06 2009

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
This is something of concern for us... please read through the artical "Canadian economy sheds 83,000 jobs"

http://www.businessweek.com/ap/financialnews/D96TC4O81.htm

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
Hi Guys,

Just FYI...

Today I received an email from AINP and have requested for a document which lists current job title and the main duties. The letter goes like this:

"We do have your work reference letters and job offer letter; however, we need a document which lists your current job title and the main duties (job description). If you have the USCIS petition letter job description which your employer used to supplement your H1B application, you can send us a scanned copy of that document.

We find the petition letter your employer used to supplement your H1B application, provides us with the most detailed description of your job and qualifications. We only require a copy of this letter; your employer should have already provided you with a copy of it for your records."

And they wanted me to reply back by 31st March 2009.

Guys, could you please tell me what "USCIS petition letter" mean here? All I got after H1 transfer from current employer was I-797 form in original. Kindly advise..

I sent my application to ALBERTA under NEW process on 5th Feb 2009 and got reply today.

Kale

maruti81

Mar 13, 2009
email2kale said:
Hi Guys,

Just FYI...

Today I received an email from AINP and have requested for a document which lists current job title and the main duties. The letter goes like this:

"We do have your work reference letters and job offer letter; however, we need a document which lists your current job title and the main duties (job description). If you have the USCIS petition letter job description which your employer used to supplement your H1B application, you can send us a scanned copy of that document.

We find the petition letter your employer used to supplement your H1B application, provides us with the most detailed description of your job and qualifications. We only require a copy of this letter; your employer should have already provided you with a copy of it for your records."

Guys, could you please tell me what "USCIS petition letter" mean here? All I got after H1 transfer from current employer was I-797 form in original. Kindly advise..

I sent my application to ALBERTA under NEW process on 5th Feb 2009 and got reply today.

Kale
Bro..nothing to worry...
Your employer should be sending the form I-129 to USCIS when doing H1-B petition for you. Your employer should be able to provide you a copy of that if you ask them. They provided me the same sometime ago when I was going for H1B stamping documentation.

Try to ask the same from your employer. The form will generally have the job descriptions and duties that you are expected to do.

In my opinion, this is what they are asking.

Good luck.

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
maruti81 said:
email2kale said:
Hi Guys,

Just FYI...

Kale
Bro..nothing to worry...
Your employer should be sending the form I-129 to USCIS when doing H1-B petition for you. Your employer should be able to provide you a copy of that if you ask them. They provided me the same sometime ago when I was going for H1B stamping documentation.

Try to ask the same from your employer. The form will generally have the job descriptions and duties that you are expected to do.

Good luck.
Thanks maruti81! I have requested my employer to send a copy of I-129 form.

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
email2kale said:
maruti81 said:
email2kale said:
Hi Guys,

Just FYI...

Kale
Bro..nothing to worry...

Good luck.
Thanks maruti81! I have requested my employer to send a copy of I-129 form.
I got the scanned copy of USCIS petition letter from employer and sent it to AINP, ALBERTA.

alberta1978

Star Member
Jan 21, 2009
Thanks for sharing email2kale

Its good to know that they looked at your application. Many of us have sent the app in Jan and still have not received any communication.

Please post here If someone who sent their application late December or early January have received the file numbers.

koolkarmaguy

Star Member
Jan 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2010
Nomination.....
12/29/2011
AOR Received.
June 27 2012
Med's Request
June 4 2012
Med's Done....
June 29 2012
Interview........
none. In-process on May 23, 2013.
Passport Req..
September 17 2013
I also received similar query exactly 2 weeks back. My employer was taking time to provide a copy of I-129. Hence took a one page general job description of my grade/title..qualifications..scope..etc. and also a proof of current employment on the company letterhead..notarized by a public notary there. To be on the safe side... I received a e-mail saying..they have recieved my documents and would add them for further processing. I hope..those were sufficient. Any thoughts on this? do you think..they might send my application back...for not sending exactly that H1B document.??

I hope not..or else...world's largest heavy equipment manufacturer would bend his head in shame....lol

I am still a Manufacturing engineer....there.

CVRR

Mar 6, 2009
send letter "TO WHOM EVER SO IT MAY CONCERN" to AINP...

In that mention

1 Job title
2 roles
3 current salary
4 petetion number
5 if possible current client

Letter should on your company letter pad. This will good and easy to get from your employer... and this kind of letter can be used in many place...

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
koolkarmaguy said:
I also received similar query exactly 2 weeks back. My employer was taking time to provide a copy of I-129. Hence took a one page general job description of my grade/title..qualifications..scope..etc. and also a proof of current employment on the company letterhead..notarized by a public notary there. To be on the safe side... I received a e-mail saying..they have recieved my documents and would add them for further processing. I hope..those were sufficient. Any thoughts on this? do you think..they might send my application back...for not sending exactly that H1B document.??

I hope not..or else...world's largest heavy equipment manufacturer would bend his head in shame....lol

I am still a Manufacturing engineer....there.

For me they said "We do have your work reference letters and job offer letter; however, we need a document which lists your current job title and the main duties (job description)." which mean they need just one document to fulfill AINP I guess which i have done so by sending supplement documents of H1B and asked them if they need anymore... (hope they may not ask more now).

Supplement document contains 1) I-129 form 2) LCA 3) USCIS petition letter from employer which describes my job responsibilities, job title, salary, educational qualification, etc... I got all these in one scanned copy so have sent this.

I got similar reply this morning after sending the scanned copy saying "We will add these documents to your file for processing".

Hope for the best.