+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW process

albertaorbust

Feb 8, 2009
AlbertaAINP said:
albertaorbust said:
Thank you people for all your responses.BTW I just received my file # ( XXXX-XX- 0698)
Congrats buddy...I guess you don't have to worry about I - 129 copy from your employer anymore. I think your letter to AINP about the issue in getting reference from current employer has paid off. Folks, this is something we have to learn from. If we have any problems I think it worth while to mention that to Albeta before hand.

I couldn't locate your time line for your application process. Would you mind posting it again ?

Thanks.

file # XXXX-XX-0698.
Pre assessment sent: Dec 21, 08
Invitation rcvd: Jan 16th, 09
AINP package received: Jan 22, 09
File # :Today

BTW, Don't think I'm out of woods yet...till I get nominated. Probably I'm gonna send the LCA, REF etc.
Thank You

AlbertaAINP

Star Member
Feb 25, 2009
albertaorbust said:
file # XXXX-XX-0698.
Pre assessment sent: Dec 21, 08
Invitation rcvd: Jan 16th, 09
AINP package received: Jan 22, 09
File # :Today

BTW, Don't think I'm out of woods yet...till I get nominated. Probably I'm gonna send the LCA, REF etc.
Thank You
There was another user with handle royal148811 who got his/her file number today. The AINP package received date is same for both of you.

So they are currently processing pre - assessment cases whose package was delivered in Jan 2009. Now I have to go to the old process thread and find out if there are pre assessment applications in Feb 2009. If not much then probably starting next week new process guys will start getting their file numbers. Hooray !!! Time to celebrate :)

maruti81

Mar 13, 2009
Nice to see the progress coming!

I have a quick question...
On the copy of CIC forms that I sent along with AINP application which I did recently, I wrote the answer for 'The Visa office that is requested for the process of your application' as 'Detroit, MI'. Is this correct?

I wrote Detroit because it is near to me. I see many guys around here answered as Buffalo, NY.

alberta1978

Star Member
Jan 21, 2009
maruti81 said:
Nice to see the progress coming!

I have a quick question...
On the copy of CIC forms that I sent along with AINP application which I did recently, I wrote the answer for 'The Visa office that is requested for the process of your application' as 'Detroit, MI'. Is this correct?

I wrote Detroit because it is near to me. I see many guys around here answered as Buffalo, NY.
I think it should be Buffalo,as that is the only one in US for Permanent Residence. Others are for other kind of visas.

makbar24

Jan 26, 2009
Hello all,
I have sent my ANIP application on March 14,09. they have received on 16th of march,09. after I sending my application, I notice that I forgot to answer the question # 2 of CIC application imm0008_1e.pdf( Schedule 1 –Background / declaration). Question was: “your full name in your native language”. I send them copy of this document to Alberta and keep the original copy to me as directed by ANIP application.

My question: 1.what should I do in above situation. Should I inform them or add the answer while I will be sending original copy to CIC after I got my nominee.
2. Do you think it might cause any delay of nominee application?

Please advice me. It will be highly appreciated

-makbar

Harry2500

Star Member
Nov 13, 2008
It was a photo copy ,you can scan it and send it through email along with your details ,any way I dont think it really matters at this stage .When you send the orignals to CIC at that time you have to be very care full...Good luck

iAlberta

Star Member
Mar 22, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/Mar/2009
Doc's Request.
16/Dec/2009
Nomination.....
11/Jan/2010
AOR Received.
01/Jun/2010
Med's Request
01/Jun/2010
Med's Done....
04/Jun/2010
Passport Req..
27/Aug/2010
Hi,

I sent my application on 21th March to AINP. In the form IMM0008 i forgot to mention the Visa office requested for the process of your application, i left it as black. Do you think it will be a problem? I will correct the mistake while sending this form to CIC. Do I need to mention to AINP too? Thanks.

F

feras80

Hello
is a paystub required for initial assessments?
actually the company i work for doesn't give us paystubs.
any alternative?
Thank you
Fred

makbar24

Jan 26, 2009
Hi iAlberta,

which document are you talking about? could you please mention the name of the document rather than file name of the document. there are 3 document all have preety much samilor file name such as: IMM0008. i went through all these 3 document and could not find the question asking for requested visa process center.

i did the same mistake that you did. but i did for " full name in own language". but so far i remember i did not see the question that you leaft blank. please reaply.

-makbar

C

cchabert

feras80 said:
Hello
is a paystub required for initial assessments?
actually the company i work for doesn't give us paystubs.
any alternative?
Thank you
Fred
W2 or 1099 and bank statement with salary deposits, employee contract, etc.

makbar24

Jan 26, 2009
Thank you Harry for ur quick answer. Does anyone has any other ideas. please help me ......

cchabert , do u have any idea about my concern: forgot to answer a question in CIC form.

Please help

- makbar

C

cchabert

makbar24 said:
Thank you Harry for ur quick answer. Does anyone has any other ideas. please help me ......

cchabert , do u have any idea about my concern: forgot to answer a question in CIC form.

Please help

- makbar
Well If you have a blank space in CIC forms they will return you application with out AOR, CIC won't open any file # if the application is not complete.

What happen if you send an amendment? I don;t know but it can help than waiting for CIC to return your application

iAlberta

Star Member
Mar 22, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/Mar/2009
Doc's Request.
16/Dec/2009
Nomination.....
11/Jan/2010
AOR Received.
01/Jun/2010
Med's Request
01/Jun/2010
Med's Done....
04/Jun/2010
Passport Req..
27/Aug/2010
I forgot to fill the visa office for the process of application in "Application for Permanent Residence" form and u forgot to fill the full name in own language in "Schelude1: Background/Declaration" form.

I sent this to PNP processing. I will correct this mistake while sending it to CIC.

Can anyone reply to this, if there will be any sort of problem?

makbar24 said:
Hi iAlberta,

which document are you talking about? could you please mention the name of the document rather than file name of the document. there are 3 document all have preety much samilor file name such as: IMM0008. i went through all these 3 document and could not find the question asking for requested visa process center.

i did the same mistake that you did. but i did for " full name in own language". but so far i remember i did not see the question that you leaft blank. please reaply.

-makbar

makbar24

Jan 26, 2009
cchabert ,

thanx for ur reply. but i did not sedn these document to CIC. i sent copy of CIC from to AINP with nominee. we had send the orginal copy to CIC if we got nomeniee by alberta. please advice with ur experince , wht we need to do in that situation

makbar

C

cchabert

In my case I write a wrong passport number for my wife and when I get nominated they just tell me to correct that.