+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW process

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
Re: AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW pro

kim123456 said:
1) Verification can be done by contacting USCIS.
If they had that option they wont even ask you for a pay stub. I don't think USCIS give that kind of service to any one.

cooldeepforyou

Star Member
Feb 25, 2009
email2kale said:
Creating this thread for the applicants who have sent their application package after 01-01-2009 under the NEW process.
Hello
I have sent my AINP (H1B) application on 6 march 2009.
Please post if anyone got reply or what should i expect next..

cooldeepforyou

Star Member
Feb 25, 2009
Guys..Need some advice..also will try to help others if i can..Hope everyone gets PR soon..
my question is:
I have already applied for FSW, occupation not on 38 list, AOR date: 9 oct 2008.

Now applied for AINP H1Stream.
documents received on: 6 March 09. Mentioned my AOR for FSW in the application.
What will happen next ?
a)If nominated...will then convert my application from FSW to Provincinal...?
OR
b) Will have to again do PCC, IELTS ,photos :(( and everthing and send new application..??

Do you guys think, or if someone have experienced..that
If i am not on 38 list...so they will not CONVERT my application...??
or
Because i have AOR for FSW ...so they will convert..and no need to file new...
keep posted..trying to get out of this now getting anxious..because of all rules changes etc..and wish everyone best future in canada...

chow

Sep 23, 2008
cooldeepforyou said:
Guys..Need some advice..also will try to help others if i can..Hope everyone gets PR soon..
my question is:
I have already applied for FSW, occupation not on 38 list, AOR date: 9 oct 2008.

Now applied for AINP H1Stream.
documents received on: 6 March 09. Mentioned my AOR for FSW in the application.
What will happen next ?
a)If nominated...will then convert my application from FSW to Provincinal...?
OR
b) Will have to again do PCC, IELTS ,photos :(( and everthing and send new application..??

Do you guys think, or if someone have experienced..that
If i am not on 38 list...so they will not CONVERT my application...??
or
Because i have AOR for FSW ...so they will convert..and no need to file new...
keep posted..trying to get out of this now getting anxious..because of all rules changes etc..and wish everyone best future in canada...
File new application.
CIC switched FSW pending application to PNP only when your NOC is listed in 38 occupations list. They haven't considered other applications. I am one of them and there are others too. I got my FSW AOR in August. My FSW application not yet returned. So Sent a new application.

C

cchabert

cooldeepforyou said:
a)If nominated...will then convert my application from FSW to Provincinal...?...Yes they will, it happens to me if you get nominated they will contact you.

b) Will have to again do PCC, IELTS ,photos :(( and everthing and send new application..??.....You need to do PCC from FBI and State because those ones only last 3 months, from your home country I'm not sure, no more IELTS..wooohooo...but yes more pictures.

If i am not on 38 list...so they will not CONVERT my application...Nope they will because you get nominated from Alberta
or
Because i have AOR for FSW ...so they will convert..and no need to file new...They will send you a letter asking you if you want to use your fees from FSW to Alberta they will use the same AOR or if you want you can send a complete new application from Alberta and more money, of course I withdraw the FSW because as soon you get nominated you gain 70% of your case, the only things left are the PCC and the medicals, no point to continue with the stress of FSW and more if you are not in the 38 list.

albertaorbust

Feb 8, 2009
cchabert,

Does your NOC fall under the 38 occupations for FSW? I received my file # yesterday from Buffalo for FSW, received by CIC buffalo on sep 25th, 2008.My NOC does not fall under the lucky 38 list.

C

cchabert

Well I have NOC 1111 under FSW and it is on the 38 list, but my FSW application was under different NOCs that are not in the 38 list, also I include the NOC 1111, but according with my lawyer they will return the FSW,

I receive from CIC on October a provisional AOR number because on those days nobody knows about the famous list, now in January I got the nomination from Alberta, 2 weeks later I receive from CIC a letter with the same AOR I got before asking me If I want to continue with FSW I'll need to send more money with my AINP application or withdraw from FSW and they will use the money they already cash.

albertaorbust

Feb 8, 2009
Thank You.

My AINP app was received by Edmonton on Jan 22nd, 2009, under old process. hopefully should be receiving something this month. My fees is 1400 $ (2 kids+wife) so the double fees matters to me.

Ambitious07

Star Member
Mar 6, 2009
I am preparing my AINP application and my NOC 2171 (Programmer Analyst). I am confuse What is list 38 ?
Please guide me I'll be thankful.

cooldeepforyou

Star Member
Feb 25, 2009
Ambitious07 said:
I am preparing my AINP application and my NOC 2171 (Programmer Analyst). I am confuse What is list 38 ?
Please guide me I'll be thankful.
Hi Ambitious07,
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp#list
this is the list of skills for federal skill worker (FSW) immigration. and total number of skills is 38.

shvr007

Mar 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2009
Nomination.....
21-12-2009
AOR Received.
28-06-2010
Med's Request
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Interview........
No Interview
I have browsed through all pages on the thread. But have a few unanswered questions. Appreciate your responses/clarifications.

Could anybody please help me understand what the differences are with the 'New' and 'Old' processes of the AINP H1B Programs. Below are some of the differences (I think), are there more and/or have I not interpreted the below differences correctly ?
1) The H1B validity requirement - The 'New' requires that the applicant hold a valid H1B visa as of the 'Decision' date i.e. Nomination date
2) The 'New' application process does not require sending documents via email for an invitation before applying

Did the 'New' process go into effect on Feb 19, 2009 ?

I mailed my application (i.e. sent it only) on Feb 19, 2009. Would this be counted as 'Old' or 'New' ?

Thanks !

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
Re: AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW pro

The New process under AINP was to apply directly without an invitation and maintain H1 status until a 'Decision' is made.
The New process under CIC includes getting State PCCs in USA from all the states where you have lived for more than 6 months.

shvr007 said:
I have browsed through all pages on the thread. But have a few unanswered questions. Appreciate your responses/clarifications.

Could anybody please help me understand what the differences are with the 'New' and 'Old' processes of the AINP H1B Programs. Below are some of the differences (I think), are there more and/or have I not interpreted the below differences correctly ?
1) The H1B validity requirement - The 'New' requires that the applicant hold a valid H1B visa as of the 'Decision' date i.e. Nomination date
2) The 'New' application process does not require sending documents via email for an invitation before applying

I mailed my application (i.e. sent it only) on Feb 19, 2009. Would this be counted as 'Old' or 'New' ?

Thanks !

joshi77

Mar 4, 2009

Diva ,

i think state pcc also applies to Old process

coz if you check buffalo checklist of documents you will find state pcc as a requirement

divagirl said:
The New process under AINP was to apply directly without an invitation and maintain H1 status until a 'Decision' is made.
The New process under CIC includes getting State PCCs in USA from all the states where you have lived for more than 6 months.

shvr007 said:

Thanks !

cuterash

Star Member
Feb 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-15-2010
Nomination.....
11-18-2009
AOR Received.
07-03-2010
File Transfer...
To LA - 10/20/2010
Med's Request
07-03-2010
Med's Done....
07-03-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-14-2010
VISA ISSUED...
03-25-2011
LANDED..........
06-06-2011
Guys ,

Do we have to open the envelop we receive from FBI ( result of finger printing application ) or just submit to CIC as it is