+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP Application in CIC for January 2014.

shariqamd

Jan 12, 2015
Hello everyone again,

First congratulation everyone who is getting out of this PR game successfully. Hope for us too still stuck. well I had one question? I paid my Landing fee back in October 2014 without CIC asking me. Does that change anything ? My application status is still shows as Application Received. Are they going to ask me Landing fee anyway? or they will skip this landing fees email and change my application status to IN Process?

patwal

Feb 21, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2014
Doc's Request.
never asked
AOR Received.
20-03-2014
Med's Request
21-03-2014
Med's Done....
31-03-2014, and CIC received on 8-04-2014
Interview........
never requested
Passport Req..
6/24/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/2/2015
LANDED..........
7/8/2015 (inland since 2011)
Bhim said:
Thanks patwal, a little progress towards PR I guess.
Patwal check your ecas you never know how cic works. I was not expecting a status change on Sunday.
I hope we all get PPR soon.
yeah i know.
Just checked no DM. hopefully next week

shariqamd

Jan 12, 2015
Hello everyone again,

First congratulation everyone who is getting out of this PR game successfully. Hope for us too still stuck. well I had one question? I paid my Landing fee back in October 2014 without CIC asking me. Does that change anything ? My application status is still shows as Application Received. Are they going to ask me Landing fee anyway? or they will skip this landing fees email and change my application status to IN Process?

thanks again everyone.

bala1

Star Member
Jun 23, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
Nomination.....
25-12-2013
AOR Received.
18-02-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
18-02-2014
Med's Done....
14-03-2014
Passport Req..
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Thank god done
LANDED..........
God is great done
shariqamd said:
Hello everyone again,

thanks again everyone.
No idea bro

RicenTortilla

Star Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shariqamd said:
Hello everyone again,

thanks again everyone.
If you sent them the receipt then it is likely that they won't ask you to pay the fee again, or at least that's how it's supposed to be, but you never know what's going in CIC.

Bhim

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harpreet470 said:
Congratz Bhim...finally after a long long wait

Wish you land as a pr soon now bud
Thanks a lot harpreet, yes finally they updated my status. Now let's see how long they take to send ppr/ copr. How did your landing go? Have you got yr pr card yet?

Bhim

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamal8781 said:
congrats bhim..
no dear i didbt apply for bowp or visa extention so far ..m going to apply as my visa is going to fin in mid of aprail..
Try calling them back and ask if they genuinely called you and clarify if they need any proof that you are still working there. Like pay stubs or a letter from your employer confirming you are still working there.

shariqamd

Jan 12, 2015
RicenTortilla said:
If you sent them the receipt then it is likely that they won't ask you to pay the fee again, or at least that's how it's supposed to be, but you never know what's going in CIC.
Thank you boss! I just got to know that my file is being transferred from sydney Nova scotia to Ottawa CP last week. I am not sure what does it mean? But hope they do their job on time.

Thanks again.

RicenTortilla

Star Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shariqamd said:
Thank you boss! I just got to know that my file is being transferred from sydney Nova scotia to Ottawa CP last week. I am not sure what does it mean? But hope they do their job on time.

Thanks again.
That's a good sign, since most of applications final processing are done in Ottawa. You may get IP soon if your April/May/June applicant. Good luck and be patient!