+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP Application in CIC for January 2014.

Mikmik

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
When are we getting our PPR most of the February applicants are getting DM now...
I'm still in IP since September 17. ::)

bala1

Star Member
Jun 23, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
Nomination.....
25-12-2013
AOR Received.
18-02-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
18-02-2014
Med's Done....
14-03-2014
Passport Req..
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Thank god done
LANDED..........
God is great done
Mikmik said:
When are we getting our PPR most of the February applicants are getting DM now...
I'm still in IP since September 17. ::)

Hi bro even I am getting sick of thinking abt IT i am INPROCESS since August

shariqamd

Jan 12, 2015
hello all gentle men and women,

It is my honor to be part the chat group here, This is my first message on candavisa page. Anyway cut to short, My application is received on June 9th 2014, and medical done and uploaded on August 10th 2014, My application Status is Application received. Is it not taking too long to show status IN Process?

Well if someone is in same boat then please be in touch. By the way I applied under SINP.

kelbc

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
11xx
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP:22-Oct-2013/CIO:11-Apr-2014
Nomination.....
10-Jan-2014
AOR Received.
09-May-2014
Med's Request
09-May-2014
Med's Done....
22-May-2014/Recv'd:30-May-2014
Passport Req..
26-Jan-2015 / DM: 27-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-Feb-2015 (PP back 13-Feb-2015)
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2015
shariqamd said:
hello all gentle men and women,

It is my honor to be part the chat group here, This is my first message on candavisa page. Anyway cut to short, My application is received on June 9th 2014, and medical done and uploaded on August 10th 2014, My application Status is Application received. Is it not taking too long to show status IN Process?

Well if someone is in same boat then please be in touch. By the way I applied under SINP.
6-8 months generally from Application Received by CIC (not AOR) to In Process.. But obviously you never know

Mikmik

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Got an email from my mp just now saying that my application has been finalized and that the visas are queue to be printed I hope that this is a good a news for the rest of January applicants that are still waiting, for sure that they are finalizing our application now.

Bhim

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mikmik said:
Got an email from my mp just now saying that my application has been finalized and that the visas are queue to be printed I hope that this is a good a news for the rest of January applicants that are still waiting, for sure that they are finalizing our application now.
Hi, what is your timeline Mikmik?
I really hope your MP is right in regards to finalization of applications.

Bhim

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looks like another month gone without PPR. Dunno why it is taking so long?
are there any other January applicant's who are still waiting for PPR?

Ed_nia

Apr 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are 1 year today on your PR application. I can feel your frustration and anxiety. But since nothing else has been asked of you from CIC till date....then tell yourself it's just a matter of when. Because it will surely come. . I believe our files are just being finalized currently. You may not be seeing DM on your ECAS but it doesn't mean your file isn't among those marked for PPR request. And the same goes for the rest of us (Dec, Jan, Feb & Mar).

Bhim said:
Looks like another month gone without PPR. Dunno why it is taking so long?
are there any other January applicant's who are still waiting for PPR?

doctortee

Dec 2, 2014
Hi guys, have you guys tried to go to your MP office and ask for help? I am Jan applicant too and this is my timeline:

CIC received Jan 11, 2014 (not sure the exact date since I can't access ECAS now)
Medical done Mar 10, 2014
IP: Nov 21, 2014
PPR: Jan 16, 2015 (DM skipped)

So just like you guys I've been waiting for the PPR for almost a year so I went to my MP office. It was Tuesday and then 3 days later, they called me around noon saying my file is decided now and then in the afternoon I got the PPR email from CIC. Crazy huh! Not sure if it's just a coincidence or not but maybe you guys wanna drop by your MP office and ask for help. It doesn't hurt, at least they can give you the status of your application. Just my 2 cents. Hope you guys will get PPR very soon. Who knows, maybe later today!

Bhim

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jack2014 said:
hey Bhim bro, My application is also IP since 05Sep/2014. No updates after that :(
I just don't understand why it is taking so long.

april2014_AINP

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

I have an AINP nomination which is bound to expire on 31 May, 2015. I have not yet applied for the federal part. The time to get AOR seems to be around 3 - 4 months.

Do I have to make sure that my CIC application reaches CIO NS by 31 May i.e. by the nomination expiry date OR does my nomination have to be unexpired when they are issuing my AOR i.e. I have to send my application now?