+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP Application in CIC for January 2014.

min2_always

Star Member
May 18, 2014
Hey GBH many many congrats
Can you share your timeline i mean
When did you subbmited your file and
When you got medical request.
Thanks congrats again

aditya_aman7

Jan 10, 2015
Hi guys i applied CIC application on Jan 07,2014
Medical done in March 2014
fingerprints in April 2014
Shows in process from 14 aug 2014
but still nothing comes up????

khossain

Star Member
Aug 10, 2012
It's a great news someone got ppr directly and missed ip and decision made .. I hope we all will get ppr email soon... It's waiting time is really painful .. I applied for visa I hope they would directly email me for ppr and reject for TRV

jzoncan

Star Member
Aug 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2013
Doc's Request.
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-10-2013
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
Med's Done....
26-03-2014
Passport Req..
January 14,2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
inland
Hey Guys, I applied for BOWP last December 1, and I got my new open Work Permit today and in the very bottom of my permit there's REMARKS and Observation:
in the remarks said: APR PENDING. is APR means "Application for Permanent Resident"? why it is still pending, I've been In process since Oct. 30 and my application was received on January 6. :-[ :-[ :(

marlon223

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
jzoncan said:
Hey Guys, I applied for BOWP last December 1, and I got my new open Work Permit today and in the very bottom of my permit there's REMARKS and Observation:
in the remarks said: APR PENDING. is APR means "Application for Permanent Resident"? why it is still pending, I've been In process since Oct. 30 and my application was received on January 6. :-[ :-[ :(
I think that means that until your approval is released it is still pending. Pending or still in process.

marlon223

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
I got an e-mail today from CIC. They are asking for re assessment of my dependents medical. At least I know they are looking at my application. It says that it is in the visa application part already. See portion of e-mail below.

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for the application for a visa for Canada. In order to complete the medical examination portion of the application procedure, we require further medical reports as outlined in the attached document(s) (for the individual mentioned in the attachment).

khossain

Star Member
Aug 10, 2012
just wondering when did you guys did medical? I m January 24, 2014 applicant. I did my email on April 04 and my wife did medical on June 30, 2014. Can you share your time line thanks?

Bhim

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone tell me what is the reason for this delay. Christmas break is well over now!

Bhim

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khossain said:
all applicant who have been waiting for last 10 months should get PPR email by end of this month :)
I hope you are right. I am just tired of this wait.

SCSUPERMAN

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
Visa Office......
CEM (sowp)
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug.29,2012 CEM
Med's Request
SEPT.15 2012
Med's Done....
SEPT.19,2012
VISA ISSUED...
DEC.13,2012 ,.-god is good
LANDED..........
LANDED IMMIGRANT
marlon223 said:
I got an e-mail today from CIC. They are asking for re assessment of my dependents medical. At least I know they are looking at my application. It says that it is in the visa application part already. See portion of e-mail below.

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for the application for a visa for Canada. In order to complete the medical examination portion of the application procedure, we require further medical reports as outlined in the attached document(s) (for the individual mentioned in the attachment).

hi i got the same email last december and my dependent done for their medical re assesment too and the affiliate clinic
send the result last jan. 7 in the canada embassy
and it happen to my friend also says after thAT they send the medical re assesment
10 days after they got the passport request.

marlon223

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
I am Jan 6 applicant. Feb 14 medical.

I guess all applicant dependents near medical expiration will get this kind of request since they are from outside Canada. All the best. We are almost there.