+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP Application in CIC for January 2014.

Bhim

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I hope we all get our ppr's requests as soon as possible. Its been a long wait.

khossain

Star Member
Aug 10, 2012
I m January 24 applicant too!! Still waiting for ip , decision made and ppr :-( how long do we have to wait :-( it's been 10 months no ip yet :-( I m already very frustrated :-(

GBH

Jul 25, 2014
In-demand immigrants' applications will be processed in six months or less

December 1, 2014 — Ottawa — Canada's Citizenship and Immigration Minister Chris Alexander today confirmed it's one month and counting until Express Entry launches a new phase of active immigration recruitment to meet economic and labour market needs. Potential candidates can create their profile on January 1st, 2015, with the first Invitations to Apply issued within weeks.

Express Entry will help select skilled immigrants based on their skills and experience. Those with valid job offers or provincial/territorial nominations will be picked first. Details published today in the Canada Gazette explain how candidates will be ranked and selected, based on these factors that research shows are linked to success in the Canadian economy. Research shows these criteria will help ensure newcomers participate more fully in the Canada's economy and integrate more quickly into Canadian society.

Minister Alexander also highlighted that additional information was published on the CIC website to help potential immigrants and employers understand the new system, and to promote Canada as a destination of choice based on a strong economy, low taxes and job opportunities.

Express Entry will result in faster processing and will allow the Government of Canada to be more flexible and respond better to Canada's changing labour market needs.

Quick facts

Express Entry will manage applications for three federal economic immigration programs: the Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program and the Canadian Experience Class.
Provinces and Territories will be able to use the Express Entry system to select a portion of candidates for their Provincial Nominee Programs.
Express Entry will launch at 12 noon EST January 1st, 2015. The first draw for an invitation to apply is scheduled for the last week of January.
Once candidates have been selected from the pool they will need to complete the immigration process, which includes health and security checks. Applications will be processed in six months or less.
Canada is one of the most multicultural countries in the world, with clean and friendly cities, world-class universities, and business and job opportunities. Choose Canada.

“With the launch of Express Entry in January, our Government will build on our strong and proven record of helping immigrants succeed, and helping Canada's economy thrive. Starting January 1st, we will be able to select the top economic immigrants who will contribute to our economy, labour market and communities.”

Chris Alexander, Canada's Citizenship and Immigration Minister
Related products

News release – Gearing up for the launch of Express Entry
News release – Preparing for the launch of "Express Entry"
News release – Offering "Express Entry" to Qualified Economic Immigrants

************Would this affect the currently in process pnp files??************************

sam666111

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2014
Nomination.....
23-10-2013
AOR Received.
13-02-2014
Med's Request
13-02-2014
Med's Done....
17-03-2014
Passport Req..
20-01-2015
LANDED..........
07-02-2015
GBH said:
In-demand immigrants' applications will be processed in six months or less

December 1, 2014 — Ottawa — Canada's Citizenship and Immigration Minister Chris Alexander today confirmed it's one month and counting until Express Entry launches a new phase of active immigration recruitment to meet economic and labour market needs. Potential candidates can create their profile on January 1st, 2015, with the first Invitations to Apply issued within weeks.

Express Entry will help select skilled immigrants based on their skills and experience. Those with valid job offers or provincial/territorial nominations will be picked first. Details published today in the Canada Gazette explain how candidates will be ranked and selected, based on these factors that research shows are linked to success in the Canadian economy. Research shows these criteria will help ensure newcomers participate more fully in the Canada's economy and integrate more quickly into Canadian society.

Minister Alexander also highlighted that additional information was published on the CIC website to help potential immigrants and employers understand the new system, and to promote Canada as a destination of choice based on a strong economy, low taxes and job opportunities.

Express Entry will result in faster processing and will allow the Government of Canada to be more flexible and respond better to Canada's changing labour market needs.

Quick facts

Express Entry will manage applications for three federal economic immigration programs: the Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program and the Canadian Experience Class.
Provinces and Territories will be able to use the Express Entry system to select a portion of candidates for their Provincial Nominee Programs.
Express Entry will launch at 12 noon EST January 1st, 2015. The first draw for an invitation to apply is scheduled for the last week of January.
Once candidates have been selected from the pool they will need to complete the immigration process, which includes health and security checks. Applications will be processed in six months or less.
Canada is one of the most multicultural countries in the world, with clean and friendly cities, world-class universities, and business and job opportunities. Choose Canada.

“With the launch of Express Entry in January, our Government will build on our strong and proven record of helping immigrants succeed, and helping Canada's economy thrive. Starting January 1st, we will be able to select the top economic immigrants who will contribute to our economy, labour market and communities.”

Chris Alexander, Canada's Citizenship and Immigration Minister
Related products

News release – Gearing up for the launch of Express Entry
News release – Preparing for the launch of "Express Entry"
News release – Offering "Express Entry" to Qualified Economic Immigrants

************Would this affect the currently in process pnp files??************************
Hi GBH

I am January 10,2014 applicant and i am still waiting for PPR/DM.
I have no idea why it is taking that long for us.
no documents were requested to me till now and i got IP on 21st Oct 2014

Just pray...may be this week by the grace of god we will get good news ..stay positive buddy and don't loose hope

GBH

Jul 25, 2014
sam666111 said:
Hi GBH

I am January 10,2014 applicant and i am still waiting for PPR/DM.
I have no idea why it is taking that long for us.
no documents were requested to me till now and i got IP on 21st Oct 2014

Just pray...may be this week by the grace of god we will get good news ..stay positive buddy and don't loose hope
Thanks Bud, I hope we all get a tsunami of pprs, believe me I know its gonna happen anytime soon now

Bhim

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GBH said:
Thanks Bud, I hope we all get a tsunami of pprs, believe me I know its gonna happen anytime soon now
I hope you are right GBH. sooner the better. :)

SCSUPERMAN

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
Visa Office......
CEM (sowp)
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug.29,2012 CEM
Med's Request
SEPT.15 2012
Med's Done....
SEPT.19,2012
VISA ISSUED...
DEC.13,2012 ,.-god is good
LANDED..........
LANDED IMMIGRANT
Bhim said:
Are there any January 2014 applicants who are still waiting for PPR?

hi bhim in january 14 applicant i dont have IP though
its really frustrating i know the feelings :'(

Man415

Jul 25, 2011
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2014
Med's Request
10-02-14
Med's Done....
04-03-2014
Passport Req..
20-11-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
marlon223 said:
Hi Man415. Did you ask your MP for help before?
Nope.judging from what I have been reading,CIC replies the same way they reply to MP's to us.I still look at the forum once in a while and yeah a lot are still not on IP but then again just wait for the PPR as ECAS status isn't really updated on most. You guys will get it soon unexpectedly :)

bala1

Star Member
Jun 23, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
Nomination.....
25-12-2013
AOR Received.
18-02-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
18-02-2014
Med's Done....
14-03-2014
Passport Req..
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Thank god done
LANDED..........
God is great done
Ohh god looks like life has come to an hold or got freezes with the temperature
Don't know when will it go forward or melts
Just my thought what I am feeling about the pr process

Bhim

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bala1 said:
Ohh god looks like life has come to an hold or got freezes with the temperature
Don't know when will it go forward or melts
Just my thought what I am feeling about the pr process
I can understand how hard it is.... I'm in the same situation. Waiting eagerly for ppr.

RSinghKXIP

Oct 16, 2014
Hi Guys , I just wanted to share that I have got My Passport back from Ottawa and I hope all guys on this forum get PR.And once each and eveyone will get PR then we will celebrate in a fashion.Guys trust me You all will get it soon.

Bhim

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RSinghKXIP said:
Hi Guys , I just wanted to share that I have got My Passport back from Ottawa and I hope all guys on this forum get PR.And once each and eveyone will get PR then we will celebrate in a fashion.Guys trust me You all will get it soon.
Congratulations and thanks for the encouragement.
lets see if the next week brings any good news.