+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP Application in CIC for January 2014.

Bhim

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Man415 said:
I got our passports back from Ottawa with COPR this morning.A perfect Christmas gift for me and my family.

Just want to say thanks for all the guys who have been a part of this thread.This has been for sure one of the thread that I have been watching out most of the times being a part of January batch.
For this who are still waiting, as long as you know that you have complied with all the requirements and eligible for the application, It might just be a delay.I understand the agony of waiting as I am on App received for 10 months and skipped to PPR.I hope you guys will have the same too.

We'll be doing our landing next year probably after the holidays :)

Merry Christmas :)
Congratulations Man415.

marlon223

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Man415 said:
I got our passports back from Ottawa with COPR this morning.A perfect Christmas gift for me and my family.

Just want to say thanks for all the guys who have been a part of this thread.This has been for sure one of the thread that I have been watching out most of the times being a part of January batch.
For this who are still waiting, as long as you know that you have complied with all the requirements and eligible for the application, It might just be a delay.I understand the agony of waiting as I am on App received for 10 months and skipped to PPR.I hope you guys will have the same too.

Congratulations Man!

Man415

Jul 25, 2011
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2014
Med's Request
10-02-14
Med's Done....
04-03-2014
Passport Req..
20-11-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
goldbank said:
Wow that was so fast Man415! Congratulations!
How long did it take you to renew your passports?
My kids' passport will expire on July.
Thank you.
Thanks Guys! You'll have your turn too very soon.
Goldbank I am from the Philippines and passport renewal by standard would take 10 weeks.I would suggest renew it as we never know if CIC would ask for a new one.I just seek some help on our renewal that it has been expedited.

jaspermorraine

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-12-2014
Hello everyone! Question to all pr holders, did you contact the ab government, since their website says to contact them once you become a pr. If so, how did you do that, what did you provide? Or if no, is it.necessary as it says it is a requirement?

Thanks! :)

harpreet470

Jul 3, 2012
App. Filed.......
08-04-2020
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2014
LANDED..........
14-12-2014
Hi everybody...I have same question as Jaspermoraine..has anybody already informed AiNP after becoming a PR

If yes..can someone please share the info
thank you

techmindz

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2015
Hello All,

Is anyone looking to apply under the Post Graduate work permit stream for January 2015? If yes, let's share ideas.

Thanks

Man415

Jul 25, 2011
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2014
Med's Request
10-02-14
Med's Done....
04-03-2014
Passport Req..
20-11-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
We have done our landing formalities at Edmonton Canada Place this morning.It took almost an hour as they have to check the picture size, the documents etc.Still it was the best choice instead of going to border.They are very warm and accommodating.PR card will be sent in 6-8 weeks then we can request for a new SIN number.

Happy New year guys and all the best this 2015 :)

Stacnor

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Doc's Request.
03-03-2015
Nomination.....
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
16-07-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
16-07-2015
Med's Done....
08-08-2015
Man415 said:

Congratulations!!!!

Hi there, about your RPRF did you pay it together with your application or did they request for it? It's nice to hear that you skipped from IP to DM/PPR. HOPING FOR THE SAME SITUATION :)

THANKS...

Man415

Jul 25, 2011
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2014
Med's Request
10-02-14
Med's Done....
04-03-2014
Passport Req..
20-11-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Hi,

We paid it after they requested it.They sent our request for medicals a months after application was submitted and after 3 days they asked for payment and Police clearance.

Yes I hope that the guys here would have the same situation.It's not unique as there were cases like this happened before me.It's frustrating waiting for it but it can never get any sweeter when you reached this point :)

harpreet470

Jul 3, 2012
App. Filed.......
08-04-2020
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2014
LANDED..........
14-12-2014
Hi Man...you do not have to wait for your PR cards
just go to Service Canada and carry your old SIN cards.
, passports and COPR

You will get your new SIN numbers
all the best bud

Bhim

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Let us see what does this month brings for all who are still waiting for a DM/PPR.

Can_Vin

Oct 8, 2014
Bhim said:
Let us see what does this month brings for all who are still waiting for a DM/PPR.
Hi Bhim, Did CIC requested you for any additional document. Our timeline is almost same.
AOR 30 Jan , IP 17 Sep.

Man415

Jul 25, 2011
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2014
Med's Request
10-02-14
Med's Done....
04-03-2014
Passport Req..
20-11-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
harpreet470 said:
Hi Man...you do not have to wait for your PR cards
just go to Service Canada and carry your old SIN cards.
, passports and COPR

You will get your new SIN numbers
all the best bud
Hi Harpeet,

The officer did a brief announcement to the rest of the guys doing their landing and we were told about application for citizenship, etc... And one is about getting SIN number is to wait for the PR card in the mail which would take 6-8 weeks then we apply for New SIN number. I was also puzzled as I know you can get one straight away.I even have our old SIN numbers in case.There is also a Service Canada in the ground level that I can do it.
During the interview, I have asked her again and she said the sme thing again.So I am not sure if this is a new ruling because Esther mentioned that recently CIC head office have been asking them to do more interview so that landing to the border would be lessen. anyway I'll just wait for a few weeks then as I have to travel to city anyway to get a new SIN.

Bhim

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can_Vin said:
Hi Bhim, Did CIC requested you for any additional document. Our timeline is almost same.
AOR 30 Jan , IP 17 Sep.
Hi Can Vin,
I submitted everything with my application. I was never asked to submit any extra documents. it has been 120 days since IP.
frustrating as my work permit expires next month.

marlon223

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Bhim said:
Hi Can Vin,
I submitted everything with my application. I was never asked to submit any extra documents. it has been 120 days since IP.
frustrating as my work permit expires next month.
Hi Bhim.

Did you apply for BOWP?