+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP Application in CIC for January 2014.

Bhim

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No updates till date its frustrating :(

harpreet470

Jul 3, 2012
App. Filed.......
08-04-2020
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2014
LANDED..........
14-12-2014
The wait is killing....really
no update...come on CIC
pull up your socks..

IP since Aug. 06

Diaboluce

Jul 18, 2012
Visa Office......
Sydeny, NS
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Nomination.....
05-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
Med's Request
15-04-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
Man415 said:
My thoughts on these criteria that CIC are apparently screening is that of the 4 th security would I think is the only one should take time as they would conduct background check on the countries that the applicant have lived in the past 10 years.

Criminality If my understanding is right, is that they will just run the name on their system and if there are any " hits " on their system in Canada.If there is they will ask for a RCMP clearance. As In my case, they ask for PCC which did not include Canada where we have been staying here for 2 years. They replied and informed me that there is no need.

Eligibility as we already have a nomination and information from our employers, it shouldn't take that much time.

Medical they would be getting there result from the accredited clinics so they would just follow if the applicant is fit.
As we have been to 3 countries in 10 years , this might be the reason until now we are not even on IP yet after more than 9 months :(

I stayed Canada and visited my home country only during the summer break for last 10 years so far.. that explains the simplicity of your application matters processing time for sure..

jaspermorraine

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-12-2014
Hello Guys,

I am brand new here.

So here is what we are at:

Inland App.
PR App. received Dec. 6,2013
We paid all the fees at that point

Medicals done Feb 16th
Criminal check: May 30th
In process - July 9th, 2014
DM - still waiting
PPR- still waiting

We are a family of 5, my main applicant is my mother. My sister's and my wp was not extended we applied for a visitor visa (i am 21 she is 20, at the time of application we were 20, and 19, so therefore our application still goes). I am very nervous and anxious, because I have nothing to go back to (i was here since i was 15). We went to an MP's office to see where we are at and basically tell them, how upsetting it is to reject work permits for adult dependents even though we are waiting for an answer. The representative (since the mp wasn't there) basically slapped us around, and was very rude.

I am very nervous, don't know if we will receive an answer soon. It cost me endless sleepless nights and I am doing nothing but sitting at home reading books.

I am honestly scared.. :'(

I hope everything will go well.

just a side note, we never left the country since we came here.

jaspermorraine

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-12-2014
1pak1 said:
I have noticed that most of December and November applicants have got their decisions made soon after a month or two of being IN PROCESS, but many of the January and February applicants did not get their decisions made, is it because of the visa office? or have they got a huge back logs?

I am confused why many of those who have got IP in august haven't their decisions made on their applications. Are they slow in updating ECAS or they are getting slow????
I don't know but that is not the same in my case, waiting for a decision since July 9th...

prprpr

Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10,2014
AOR Received.
March 1,2014
IELTS Request
submitted with PNP application
File Transfer...
says your file will be transferred on AOR
Med's Request
March 1, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2014
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Inland
jaspermorraine said:
I don't know but that is not the same in my case, waiting for a decision since July 9th...
BTW did you order GCMS notes?

jaspermorraine

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-12-2014
prprpr said:
BTW did you order GCMS notes?
I haven't heard of those. We use a representative, so he didn't mention those. What are these used for?

prprpr

Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10,2014
AOR Received.
March 1,2014
IELTS Request
submitted with PNP application
File Transfer...
says your file will be transferred on AOR
Med's Request
March 1, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2014
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Inland
jaspermorraine said:
I haven't heard of those. We use a representative, so he didn't mention those. What are these used for?
I think you pay 5 dollars and you can actually get documents related to how your application is being processed (under freedom of info act, I think).
It doesnt have whole lot of detail but it at least tells you what's been done in case of your application. I don't really know how to order those. Someone on here should definitely know how to order. Ask Arjun1444 he has ordered it i think :D
Hope it helps you.

jaspermorraine

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-12-2014
prprpr said:
I think you pay 5 dollars and you can actually get documents related to how your application is being processed (under freedom of info act, I think).
It doesnt have whole lot of detail but it at least tells you what's been done in case of your application. I don't really know how to order those. Someone on here should definitely know how to order. Ask Arjun1444 he has ordered it i think :D
Hope it helps you.
thanks I will look into it. i have a feeling it won't give more information than the cic application status website.

charmevenus

Star Member
Dec 28, 2009
In Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Submiited with application
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-personal.asp
Try this link for Gcms notes.

dreaming123

Aug 29, 2014
:) Dont worry guys .. my application is in process since 21 July.. Probabaly I am the senior most in Jan applicants (In process date wise)

harpreet470

Jul 3, 2012
App. Filed.......
08-04-2020
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2014
LANDED..........
14-12-2014
hi bhim....I had the same problem but its up again....no status change ???