+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP Application in CIC for January 2014.

Netblizz183

Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
min2_always said:
Where is this guy netblizz?
He just tol us that he got dm after if we need
Information he is gone.
Hey there, sorry I was away for this thread for a couple of days. I was actually responding from other thread.
My application was received in Sydney, NS on January 14. Done my medicals on March 15. IP on July 10.
and DM on August 14. Hope this answers your questions.

Cheers!!! 8) 8) 8)

min2_always

Star Member
May 18, 2014
You are make us little confused.
Last time you wrote got ip on 14 july.
Now you are saying got ip on 10 july.
This mistake comes with happiness or what?
You are making mistakes anyways.
Take care

Netblizz183

Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
min2_always said:
You are make us little confused.
Last time you wrote got ip on 14 july.
Now you are saying got ip on 10 july.
This mistake comes with happiness or what?
You are making mistakes anyways.
Take care
Dude, not to be rude to you man but you sound like I am the only person here in the thread that you need information.
It made me think that you are really following me. Everybody make mistakes man EVEN you!!!

min2_always

Star Member
May 18, 2014
Because you are the one who got dm in jan thread.
Every one else from nov and dec waiting for.
Now you know why i following you to get more information.
Take care

xshi3

Apr 23, 2011
Chill out.
Netblizz's mistake won't affect you at all. One day difference doesn't matter. He was generous to provide his timeline which he didn't have to. Let's move on and post things beneficial to everyone in this forum.

racoon341

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
xshi3 said:
Chill out.
Netblizz's mistake won't affect you at all. One day difference doesn't matter. He was generous to provide his timeline which he didn't have to. Let's move on and post things beneficial to everyone in this forum.
I agree with you. This min2_always should be thankful to netblizz instead of complaining because he gave his timeline
which he didn't have to. :p :p :p

bala1

Star Member
Jun 23, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
Nomination.....
25-12-2013
AOR Received.
18-02-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
18-02-2014
Med's Done....
14-03-2014
Passport Req..
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Thank god done
LANDED..........
God is great done
Hi everyone

I am jan 14 th applicant mine changed to INPROCESS on august 21 so do u have any idea how much time for decision made any idea guys getting impatient
Thanks
Bala

Bhim

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bala1 said:
Hi everyone

I am jan 14 th applicant mine changed to INPROCESS on august 21 so do u have any idea how much time for decision made any idea guys getting impatient
Thanks
Bala
Congratulations, I guess cic should speed up the process and hopefully your status should change by the beginning of next month. best of luck. I am late January applicant and still waiting for IP.

JMGRL

Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 6, 2014
Med's Request
February 12,2014
Med's Done....
March 01, 2014
Passport Req..
November 05, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi everyone

Thanks
Bala

Congratulations.

There is no definite time for CIC to make a decision. It has been 6 weeks now since mine turn IP and there is still no changes to date. However, I have seen others who have received DM in 4 weeks. All we can do is hope that the wait will soon be over.

dreaming123

Aug 29, 2014
Hi Guys..

I am January applicant (Received on Jan 24 and IP since July 21).. I got an Email from CIC India (My home country) asking for medical reassessment for my wife. My wife joined me in Canada in Aug 2013 and she did her medicals in Aug 2013 before coming here.

After applying for PR, we both did medicals and submitted to CIC Ottawa by Panel Physician on March 08 2014.

In the Email that CIC India sent me, they mentioned IME number of my wife which she did medicals in India in Aug 2013.

CAn any one pls let me know if they have faced same issue? How can I update my wife's new IME number in CIC INdia records? Will this delay processing of PR?

xshi3

Apr 23, 2011
dreaming123 said:
Hi Guys..

I am January applicant (Received on Jan 24 and IP since July 21).. I got an Email from CIC India (My home country) asking for medical reassessment for my wife. My wife joined me in Canada in Aug 2013 and she did her medicals in Aug 2013 before coming here.

After applying for PR, we both did medicals and submitted to CIC Ottawa by Panel Physician on March 08 2014.

In the Email that CIC India sent me, they mentioned IME number of my wife which she did medicals in India in Aug 2013.

CAn any one pls let me know if they have faced same issue? How can I update my wife's new IME number in CIC INdia records? Will this delay processing of PR?

Why don't you call CIC Canada first to see if the request is legitimate? They must share same information in the system. You can't rule out the possibility that it be a spam.

charmevenus

Star Member
Dec 28, 2009
In Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Submiited with application
I am waiting for DM it has been OVER a month from IP july 25.
Anyone knew email adrress for CIC?
Thank you.

charmevenus

Star Member
Dec 28, 2009
In Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..