+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP Application in CIC for January 2014.

Man415

Jul 25, 2011
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2014
Med's Request
10-02-14
Med's Done....
04-03-2014
Passport Req..
20-11-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada

Man415

Jul 25, 2011
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2014
Med's Request
10-02-14
Med's Done....
04-03-2014
Passport Req..
20-11-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
goldbank said:
Man415,
I think she submitted it to CIO Sydney just the same for every applicant.
She never mentioned though if she emailed for inquiries.

Hybrid,
Did you emailed for inquiries or you just receive such mail from Ottawa?
Hi Goldbank,
Yeah same CIO. I am just puzzled by the reply from Ottawa I got yesterday.It states that they haven't got my PCC's yet even though I have sent it to Sydney last march.Does it mean that they got my application form and not the PCC?hayyyy :'(

goldbank

May 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 3,2014
Doc's Request.
August 1,2014
AOR Received.
March 6, 2014
Med's Request
March 6, 2014
Med's Done....
April 3, 2014 received April 2014
LANDED..........
in Canada Sept 2012
Man415 said:
Hi Goldbank,
Yeah same CIO. I am just puzzled by the reply from Ottawa I got yesterday.It states that they haven't got my PCC's yet even though I have sent it to Sydney last march.Does it mean that they got my application form and not the PCC?hayyyy :'(
Did you specifically told Ottawa that you submitted your PCC already or it was just a general inquiry?
As I understood about the process, if your status is already in process, it means that everything is complete as screened at CIO and are submitted to Ottawa., so if its already in Ottawa everything is complete.
I think Ottawa meant that your file is not with them yet?

Man415

Jul 25, 2011
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2014
Med's Request
10-02-14
Med's Done....
04-03-2014
Passport Req..
20-11-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
goldbank said:
Did you specifically told Ottawa that you submitted your PCC already or it was just a general inquiry?
As I understood about the process, if your status is already in process, it means that everything is complete as screened at CIO and are submitted to Ottawa., so if its already in Ottawa everything is complete.
I think Ottawa meant that your file is not with them yet?
Yup I specifically ask if they already got my PCC.The reply was that they don't have my PCC yet.But it also states that if I complied with the PCC request then I don't have to submit anything unless an officer would ask for some more docs.My status is still AR and not yet on IP.

goldbank

May 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 3,2014
Doc's Request.
August 1,2014
AOR Received.
March 6, 2014
Med's Request
March 6, 2014
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
in Canada Sept 2012
Oh ok so I think your file is still in CIO.
I take you are sure about your PCCs received by CIO so nothing to worry about, but if you want to double check you can email CIO and ask them if they received it already.
All the best.

Bhim

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goldbank said:
Oh ok so I think your file is still in CIO.
I take you are sure about your PCCs received by CIO so nothing to worry about, but if you want to double check you can email CIO and ask them if they received it already.
All the best.
Pls can you forward me am email address to contact cic Sydney . I sent my PCC last month and still have not received any acknowledgment from cic saying that they have received my docs. My status is still application received.

inamulhaq

May 10, 2012
Bhim said:
Pls can you forward me am email address to contact cic Sydney . I sent my PCC last month and still have not received any acknowledgment from cic saying that they have received my docs. My status is still application received.
Hi Bhim,
We both have same scenario. I sent my PCC to CIO Sydney three weeks ago but never got any acknowledgement.
Pls share when you hear from CIO. Thanks

kevinszeto

Jul 30, 2013
Hi all

We received your application for permanent residence on February 14, 2014.

Medical results have been received.(around at the end of March)

nothing update until now, even i didn't got any email for RPRF fees and Police certificates

anyone like this ?? ??? ??? ???

kevinszeto

Jul 30, 2013
Wow, god is amazing,

after i submitted the question last night in this page, i got the email in this morning for PCC, RPRF & the additional info from Schedule A :)

I have some questions, maybe you guys can answer me

1) do i have to do the Canada PCC ?? or i just do the PCC from my home country ??

2) its about the Schedule A, they sent me "A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please submit a new Schedule A with details for Personal and Address History from xxx to xxx (I just have to fill in the Personal History & Address History only ?? How about the Education & others ??)

goldbank

May 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 3,2014
Doc's Request.
August 1,2014
AOR Received.
March 6, 2014
Med's Request
March 6, 2014
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
in Canada Sept 2012
Bhim said:
Hi Bhim,

I used this before, CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca
Hope it helps.

goldbank

May 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 3,2014
Doc's Request.
August 1,2014
AOR Received.
March 6, 2014
Med's Request
March 6, 2014
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
in Canada Sept 2012
kevinszeto said:
Wow, god is amazing,

after i submitted the question last night in this page, i got the email in this morning for PCC, RPRF & the additional info from Schedule A :)

I have some questions, maybe you guys can answer me

1) do i have to do the Canada PCC ?? or i just do the PCC from my home country ??

2) its about the Schedule A, they sent me "A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please submit a new Schedule A with details for Personal and Address History from xxx to xxx (I just have to fill in the Personal History & Address History only ?? How about the Education & others ??)

Amazing!
1. In the PCC instruction, it is stated there what are the countries you need to secure PCC, if there's no Canada then no need.
2. You have to make a new one filling out everything, make sure there is no gap on the dates, if you are unemployed on certain dates, include it too and put unemployed.
All the best.

kevinszeto

Jul 30, 2013
goldbank said:
Amazing!
1. In the PCC instruction, it is stated there what are the countries you need to secure PCC, if there's no Canada then no need.
2. You have to make a new one filling out everything, make sure there is no gap on the dates, if you are unemployed on certain dates, include it too and put unemployed.
All the best.
Hi Goldbank,

they only request from Jan 2006 to Feb 2007, i only fill in this timeline ??

thanks

Ainpfedral

Jul 8, 2014
Hello any nov applicant still waiting for ip, dm and ppr? I m nov 12 applicant still waiting for ip and dm. They requested me schedule A document and i submitted it on 23 july and again on 5 august. Anybody know how long it will take get ppr. Is already done more than 9 months i am so worried. Apllied gcmc notes last month around 20 july may be get it soon. Suggest me something. Thanks

goldbank

May 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 3,2014
Doc's Request.
August 1,2014
AOR Received.
March 6, 2014
Med's Request
March 6, 2014
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
in Canada Sept 2012
kevinszeto said:
Hi Goldbank,

they only request from Jan 2006 to Feb 2007, i only fill in this timeline ??

thanks
They are actually asking what was your activity witin that period, since you obviously lack in that gap. You comply with it plus you still have to fill the whole form with the rest of your details.
In other words rewrite it and fill the gaps on the dates they are asking.