+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP Application in CIC for January 2014.

Man415

Jul 25, 2011
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2014
Med's Request
10-02-14
Med's Done....
04-03-2014
Passport Req..
20-11-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Yeah it's crazy. I hope they should have at least send a generic email to all an update regarding our applications.It just doesn't feels right that our application was skipped and us being clueless.

Vancouver71

Dec 3, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sidney and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
29-12-2013
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
10-02-2014
Med's Done....
03-03-2014
LANDED..........
28-01-2012
They also skipped late december from december 20th to early january,no one turn into process

marlon223

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Does anyone knows anybody who inquired to CIO why Dec 20 to January 10 applicant got skipped on? If we did not get IP this week maybe we should all e-mail CIO at the same time. Let us flood their e-mail with inquiry on this. Just a wake up call for them. What is your thought on this?

Cookie07

Jul 28, 2014
Has anyone tried calling them?
I have not seen any phone number where we can call and inquire about the applications' status?

These people take ages to reply to an email.

prprpr

Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10,2014
AOR Received.
March 1,2014
IELTS Request
submitted with PNP application
File Transfer...
says your file will be transferred on AOR
Med's Request
March 1, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2014
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Inland
Cookie07 said:
Has anyone tried calling them?
I have not seen any phone number where we can call and inquire about the applications' status?

These people take ages to reply to an email.

There's no number to contact CIC by phone. They do not entertain calls.

Cookie07

Jul 28, 2014
I Found this on the Website:

Call Centre services (if you are in Canada only)
Contact the Call Centre if you have submitted an application from within Canada and:
> the normal processing time for your application has passed and
> you cannot verify the status of your application using the online application status tool or
> you wish to report important changes about your application, such as births, deaths, marriages, divorces, adoptions, changes in address, changes in job status or
> you need urgent processing or
> you would like to make a refugee claim[/list]

Call Centre telephone number: 1-888-242‑2100

>> Case specific enquiries form (available only if you submitted an application to an in-Canada office or online). If you sent your application outside of Canada please use the International case specific inquiry form for the mission where you applied.
>> Automated telephone service (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
>> If you have a touch-tone telephone, you can listen to pre-recorded information about CIC programs, and check the status of your application.
>> Call Centre agents - Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., your local time, except for statutory holidays. Services are available in French and English.
>> You must choose one of the first five recorded options before you can speak to an agent.

Note that agents cannot:
> answer questions about application status once it is sent to a Canadian visa office outside Canada,
> make decisions on applications, or
> help process applications more quickly.

If you are deaf or hard of hearing, or you have a speech impediment and use a text telephone, you can access the TTY service from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. your local time by calling 1-888-576‑8502.

prprpr

Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10,2014
AOR Received.
March 1,2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
March 1, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2014
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Inland
  • Cookie07 said:
    I Found this on the Website:

Call Centre services (if you are in Canada only)
    Contact the Call Centre if you have submitted an application from within Canada and:
    > the normal processing time for your application has passed and
    > you cannot verify the status of your application using the online application status tool or
    > you wish to report important changes about your application, such as births, deaths, marriages, divorces, adoptions, changes in address, changes in job status or
    > you need urgent processing or
    > you would like to make a refugee claim
Cookie07 said:
Call Centre telephone number: 1-888-242‑2100

>> Case specific enquiries form (available only if you submitted an application to an in-Canada office or online). If you sent your application outside of Canada please use the International case specific inquiry form for the mission where you applied.
>> Automated telephone service (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
>> If you have a touch-tone telephone, you can listen to pre-recorded information about CIC programs, and check the status of your application.
>> Call Centre agents - Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., your local time, except for statutory holidays. Services are available in French and English.
>> You must choose one of the first five recorded options before you can speak to an agent.

Note that agents cannot:
> answer questions about application status once it is sent to a Canadian visa office outside Canada,
> make decisions on applications, or
> help process applications more quickly.

If you are deaf or hard of hearing, or you have a speech impediment and use a text telephone, you can access the TTY service from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. your local time by calling 1-888-576‑8502.

Ya that call center number is there but it is useless. They will tell you that they don't have any case specific information. You can give it a try but it is not going to work. Sorry to disappoint you. Been there done that though. The call center people dont want to give out information about your application status. at the most they will ask you to contact nova scotia or ottawa office and provide you with the address where you can contact these offices. for ottawa they will give an email and for NS they will give you mailing address. :(

marlon223

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
I say if nothing happens by Monday. Let us all send e-mail on Tuesday next week. Are all affected applicants with me?

Man415

Jul 25, 2011
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2014
Med's Request
10-02-14
Med's Done....
04-03-2014
Passport Req..
20-11-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
marlon223 said:
I say if nothing happens by Monday. Let us all send e-mail on Tuesday next week. Are all affected applicants with me?
Already sent an email this morning :mad:

geishada6704

Aug 6, 2014
Can anybody plsssss help us? My wife's working permit will expire this coming October 02, 2014, she was nominated by her employer to PNP and we submitted our PR apllication last Feb and received our File number March. Until now we never had any clue about our application even our agency have no idea about it. We are so worried. We really need help on what to do about our situation.

Ed_nia

Apr 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You mentioned only file number..... have you guys had your medicals done yet?
As hopeful as I may want to be that by Oct, Feb applicants should have received PPR, I wouldn't advice that you guys gamble it. I think it's best if you go ahead to apply for work permit extension, if for nothing, you would get implied status.

geishada6704 said:
Can anybody plsssss help us? My wife's working permit will expire this coming October 02, 2014, she was nominated by her employer to PNP and we submitted our PR apllication last Feb and received our File number March. Until now we never had any clue about our application even our agency have no idea about it. We are so worried. We really need help on what to do about our situation.

prprpr

Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10,2014
AOR Received.
March 1,2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
March 1, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2014
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Inland
geishada6704 said:
Since you are PNP NOMINEE and u have your file number your wife can apply for a bridging work permit. It will be for 1 year. I m not sure u as dependent to ur wife will qualify for bridging work permit. Call Cic call centre to make sure. But ur wife definitely qualifies for a bridging work permit.