+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP - Alberta opportunity Stream (AOS) waiting since june 2020

Wev

Oct 27, 2020
Hi all,

I would like to know if anyone has received any contact or was nominated after April 22, 2020,
They haven't left April 22 for 3 months

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Any news when will Alberta send NOIs again?

I'm inland and still waiting.

Thank you.

maba

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Hi,
I have been nominated in Alberta Opportunity Stream. I applied in Feb and got nominated in May. I have applied for PR. My question is Do I need to stay and work in Alberta Canada until I get my PR. Or I can leave Canada to go back to home country and wait till my application is processed. Because I really miss my family in this Pandemic and like to be united. Please senior members give me some advise. Thanks in Advance.

roberto_gm

Oct 7, 2019
Hi,
I have been nominated in Alberta Opportunity Stream. I applied in Feb and got nominated in May. I have applied for PR. My question is Do I need to stay and work in Alberta Canada until I get my PR. Or I can leave Canada to go back to home country and wait till my application is processed. Because I really miss my family in this Pandemic and like to be united. Please senior members give me some advise. Thanks in Advance.
Hi Maba,
Yes, you need to stay in ALberta until you get your PR.
I'll apply under the Alberta Oportunity Stream in the next couple of months (just need to get all the required month of full-time job) but I'm confused with the process. If you don't mind I would like to ask you some questions, I really appreciate your help:
1.- After your nomination in May. You have to apply through the federal process I guess, do you still have to provide proof of income ($$ depending on how many members, etc) or because you applied through the province you just needed to provide info that you are working full-time?
2.- How much time do you need to get all the documents for the Alberta Oportunity Stream? is it a lot of documents?
3.- With the Alberta Oportunity Stream do you need proof of income? or proof that you have a specific amount on you bank account?

Thank you so much for your help in advance

Oct 21, 2020
Hi Maba,
I'll apply under the Alberta Oportunity Stream in the next couple of months (just need to get all the required month of full-time job) but I'm confused with the process. If you don't mind I would like to ask you some questions, I really appreciate your help:
1.- After your nomination in May. You have to apply through the federal process I guess, do you still have to provide proof of income ($$ depending on how many members, etc) or because you applied through the province you just needed to provide info that you are working full-time? Only Outland people require the proof of income .
2.- How much time do you need to get all the documents for the Alberta Oportunity Stream? is it a lot of documents? 15 days max
3.- With the Alberta Oportunity Stream do you need proof of income? or proof that you have a specific amount on you bank account? N/A

maba

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Hi Maba,
1.- After your nomination in May. You have to apply through the federal process I guess, do you still have to provide proof of income ($$ depending on how many members, etc) or because you applied through the province you just needed to provide info that you are working full-time?
2.- How much time do you need to get all the documents for the Alberta Oportunity Stream? is it a lot of documents?
3.- With the Alberta Oportunity Stream do you need proof of income? or proof that you have a specific amount on you bank account?

1) Yes you have to apply to IRCC within 6 months of nomination. You Don't need to provide proof of funds.
2) You can download the document checklist (IMM5690) from IRCC website to see what documents are applicable to you and how long would it take for you to get them.
3)No. proof of income. They would ask your 3 months paystubs as I recall. But you can check on AINP website requirements to apply for AINP.

Margotte

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
02-02-2021
1) Yes you have to apply to IRCC within 6 months of nomination. You Don't need to provide proof of funds.
2) You can download the document checklist (IMM5690) from IRCC website to see what documents are applicable to you and how long would it take for you to get them.
3)No. proof of income. They would ask your 3 months paystubs as I recall. But you can check on AINP website requirements to apply for AINP.
Hi maba, I just received my nomination through AOS yesterday, so I have to apply for PR paper based, my question is
Did you send your police certificates with all the other documents/forms requested in the checklist? I know the application can be submitted without those too, but I don’t know if I have to get them, the one from my home country specifically before an officer request it or should I wait until they received the application and then ask for it?
Your help is much appreciated.
Cheers